Fractional RF is a modern skin treatment that aims to address a tremendous amount of skin concerns.
The procedure uses the micro-needling technique that has the ability to penetrate from the top layer of the skin to about 3-3.5mm in depth focusing the dermal layers of the skin. On reaching the dermal layers it spreads the radio frequency heat on the skin tissues which enhances the collagen production and makes the skin smoother and tighter.
Individuals with any type of skin concerns are eligible to undergo the fractional RF treatment. However, an ideal candidate is one who has following skin concerns.
- Individuals who are suffering from acne scars, facial lines and wrinkles, loose skin and aging skin problems.
- Men and women who want recapture a youthful face
- Individuals who have realistic expectations from the treatment
What are the Goals of the Fractional RF Treatment?
- Evacuation of scars, for example, profound skin break out and scarring caused because of injury or those left as an outcome of surgical or laser treatment.
- Expulsion of wrinkles around the eyes, nose, lips, neck, and temple.
- Correction of free or undesirable skin that has extended pores and absence of tone. Change in adaptability and smoothness of skin.
- Can be utilized as a viable measure to lift and fix skin.
- Valuable as an anti-aging system for stimulation of collagen to be created in the dermis fundamental for a youthful look.
What can be Treated with Fractional RF?
- Saggy and loose skin
- Acne Scars
- Stretch scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the skin
How to Perform the Fractional RF Treatment?
- The procedure is easy and fast that usually takes around 30-40 minutes to complete.
- The treatment starts with the administration of local anesthesia in order to numb the facial skin. Then the specialist will manually create an incision in the treated area with the help of an already configured micro-needling device.
- Normally the specialist will squeeze every zone of skin that is treated with each pulse for better infiltration and to enhance effectiveness.
How long does fractional RF last?
Normally, the results of a fractional RF treatment last for about two to five years. However, this period varies from patient to patient depending on their medical conditions and lifestyle choices. Moreover, retreatment can be carried out at any time.
What should you not do after RF treatment?
After a fractional RF treatment, don't expose the skin to direct sunlight. Any exfoliation treatment should also be avoided for at least a week. The skin will feel itchy as part of the healing process but avoid itching or scratching.
Does high-frequency help with acne scars?
When it comes to skin rejuvenation and removing acne scars, high frequency has proved to be quite effective. It can help get rid of the most stubborn scars and burns. However, a professional opinion must be sought before undergoing the procedure.
Is it safe to use a high-frequency machine?
Yes, a high-frequency machine is safe to use. According to reports, high frequency is a gentle and therapeutic way of rejuvenating the skin. It can safely heal and restore the skin to a healthy and fresh one.
What's the best facial for acne scars?
Although a number of facial treatments are being used for removing acne scars, yet a fractional RF treatment is quite a popular one. The main reason for this is the minimal healing period as compared to other types of treatments.
Is RF Microneedling painful?
The patient may experience some pain during RF Microneedling which is more than traditional microneedling. However, pain can be managed with the help of standard pain management techniques. For this purpose, topical anesthetics can be used before the procedure.
Benefits of Fractional RF Treatment
There are various advantages in both the outline and the treatment of micro-needling Fractional RF Technology.
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Almost no downtime
- Quick procedure
- Lower risks of scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Shave the treatment zone within 12 hours of your consultation.
- Don’t use any tanning product few days before the treatment.
- Try not to wax or cull the treatment area within 2 weeks of the treatment.
- Try not to utilize Retinol (topical Vitamin A) or Hydroquinone (brightening creams) for 3 days prior to treatment.
- Relieve any redness and affectability of the treated area with cool water and ice packs.
- You may tenderly shed with Glycolic Scrub after 5 days.
- Abstain from shaving, waxing or culling hair, shedding, over the top sweating or hot showers for 24 hours.
- Keep away from sun for no less than one-week post-treatment. The treated territory will be inclined to sunburn and color change.
- Apply a sunscreen for the duration of the day for no less than seven days after treatment
You may face a severe redness and swell on the treated surface after the treatment but this is not permanent and go away after 2-3 days.
RF energy once conveyed into the profound layers of the dermis, initiates regenerative procedures in the skin. After 4-5 days the marks of the needles and any other discomfort will go away. You will witness a noticeable change in the skin tone, smoothness, and elasticity.
If you want to rejuvenate your skin with the latest Fractional RF treatment in Dubai, you are at the right place. Just fill an online form or call us on the given number to book your consultation with a board-certified expert at Euromed Clinic Dubai. The clinic has a vast experience and expertise in performing the best Fractional RF treatment.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Aesthetic and Family Medicine Consultant Dr. Ben is a highly trained and internationally experienced and ethical Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physician. He is a Board-Certified and a Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM). He is a member of the prestigious Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine. He is skilled at minimally invasive aesthetic procedures to restore and rejuvenate the face and body. His aesthetic goal is to obtain natural and elegant results for women and men, using the latest techniques from Europe, Australasia, and North America. He is very experienced in: Chemical peels Muscle-relaxing…Read more
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi is a highly experienced dermatologist, a pioneer in the use of advanced laser treatments in Pakistan, and a doctorate in medicine. Dr. Abbasi has garnered a distinct reputation as a celebrity dermatologist and aesthetic skin specialist. She brings prestige with her name and is sought by those who do not settle for less. Her techniques are revolutionary in anti-aging treatments. She is the most sought-after doctor for her artistically performed Botox and Filler procedures. Moreover, she is also known for coining the term, DFA Signature Liquid Face Sculpting. Dr. Abbasi has been…Read more
With more than 20 years of experience in aesthetic medicine, Lola has carved a reputation as one of the best laser therapists and anti-aging experts in the Middle East and Europe. After completing a six-year doctorate as an Obstetrician-Gynecologist at Almaty, Kazakhstan State Medical University, Lola’s interest turned to aesthetic medicine, which led to her pursuing more studies in this area at the prestigious “Education Centre Elida” in Moscow. With her medical degree and her qualifications in aesthetics, Lola decided to gain more training in mass cosmetics and skincare treatments; undertaking courses in Paris, New…Read more
Dalya Sager is a licensed skin laser specialist. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, Dalya comes with a wealth of clinical expertise. A licensed skin laser specialist and former owner of a successful skin health clinic in the UK. She began her career after the completion of both a BSc In Human Genetics at UCL and MSc in Medical Biochemistry, working in laboratories of London hospitals and well respected and pioneering research institution before transitioning into the dermatology division an established pharmaceutical company where her interest in skin began. In…Read more
Known as Bita, this Iranian national is an expert Beauty Therapist with 15 years of experience in permanent makeup and skincare. After completing a two-year permanent makeup and skincare courses at the Fani Hefei Institute, Bita returned to her Alma Mater in 2015 to become recognized as a Permanent make up master. The DHA-licensed beauty therapist also completed courses on skincare at the Nikadel Institute in Iran, facial mapping in Mila D’opiz, Switzerland, and Microblading at the Phi Academy, Belgrade. Bita has worked in some of Iran’s most respected beauty institutes before relocating to Dubai…Read more
Joyce Ann Mendoza is a very capable and accomplished laser skin therapist. She is known for her remarkable skill with the latest laser tech and other modern clinical procedures. Joyce started her professional career as a licensed nurse in the Philippines. She practiced nursing for many years but never did settle for that. After moving to the UAE, she fell in love with Cosmetology as she was always passionate about body aesthetic procedures. After completing her laser competence course from the Institute of Medical Aesthetics Mendoza started off as a laser therapist. In no time…Read more
Dr. Rutsnei Schmitz is a Board-Certified Expert Dermatologist with more than 16 years of experience in his field. His knowledge and expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine make him one of the most sought-after dermatologists. Originally from Brazil, Dr. Schmitz has traveled the world improving his skills and keeping up with the ever-evolving world of dermatology. His areas of expertise include Aesthetics, Fillers, Lasers, Acne Scars, Stretch Marks, and Scar Treatment. Although an expert in his field, Dr. Schmitz believes in learning about advanced treatments and the latest technologies by attending conferences and workshops…Read more