Fractional RF is a modern skin treatment that aims to address various skin concerns, especially aging signs. The procedure uses the micro-needling technique that penetrates the top skin layer to about 3-3.5mm in depth, focusing the dermal layers. On reaching the dermal layers, it spreads the radiofrequency heat on the skin tissues. As a result, it enhances collagen production and makes the skin smoother and tighter.
Aim of the Treatment
RF Microneedling Dubai aims to:
- remove scars caused by profound skin break out, injury, surgery, or laser treatment
- reduce wrinkles around the eyes, nose, lips, neck, and temple
- correct skin texture and absence of tone
- reduce large pores
- improve skin’s smoothness by lifting and tightening
- stimulate collagen and elastin production
Conditions to be Treated
Fractional RF Microneedling can treat the following skin conditions:
- Saggy and Loose Skin
- Acne Scars
- Large Pores
- Stretch Marks
- Freckles and Blemishes
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Fractional RF Treatment is suitable for treating several skin conditions. You can be an ideal candidate for RF Microneedling Dubai if you have:
- acne scars
- facial lines and wrinkles
- loose skin
- a desire to restore a youthful face
- realistic expectations from the treatment
Machine We Use
Several machines and RF systems are used for this treatment including INFINI™ Microneedling, Profound® RF, and secret RF Microneedling. At Euromed Clinic Center, we use the latest and most advanced machines for RF Microneedling in Dubai.
We use Ellisys and Pollogen Legend systems, which are the most effective.
Microneedling is performed with different techniques, including:
Before undergoing Fractional RF Microneedling, patients must follow some pre-procedure instructions to avoid any complications during the treatment:
- Shave the treatment area at least 12 hours before the treatment.
- Avoid using any tanning products at least a few days before the treatment.
- Refrain from waxing or shaving the treatment area at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Stop using Retinol (topical Vitamin A) or Hydroquinone (brightening creams) at least 3 days before the treatment.
RF Microneedling Dubai Procedure
The RF Microneedling procedure is safe, quick, and effective. It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that only takes 30-40 minutes to complete. The step-by-step procedure of Fractional RF Microneedling in Dubai is as follows:
- The procedure starts with administering topical anesthesia to numb the treatment area.
- Then the dermatologist manually moves a handheld Microneedling device on the skin. It is set to a specific frequency according to the severity of skin conditions.
- The dermatologist will pinch the treatment area with each pulse for better penetration.
- The radiofrequency waves target the deep skin tissues only and do not damage the surface skin.
- As a result of the treatment, collagen is stimulated, making the skin more youthful and rejuvenated.
RF Microneedling is not a surgical procedure; therefore, the aftercare is not extensive. However, most dermatologists provide some general pre-procedure instructions to avoid complications. Some standard instructions include:
- Abstain from shaving, waxing, or epilating the treated area.
- Avoid steam rooms, spas, saunas, and hot showers for at least 24 hours.
- Keep away from the sun at least a week after treatment.
- Apply sunscreen whenever going out in the sun for about a week.
How long does fractional RF last?
Normally, the results of a fractional RF treatment last for about two to five years. However, this period varies from patient to patient depending on their medical conditions and lifestyle choices. Moreover, retreatment can be carried out at any time.
What should you not do after RF treatment?
After a fractional RF treatment, don't expose the skin to direct sunlight. Any exfoliation treatment should also be avoided for at least a week. The skin will feel itchy as part of the healing process but avoid itching or scratching.
Does high-frequency help with acne scars?
When it comes to skin rejuvenation and removing acne scars, high frequency has proved to be quite effective. It can help get rid of the most stubborn scars and burns. However, a professional opinion must be sought before undergoing the procedure.
Is it safe to use a high-frequency machine?
Yes, a high-frequency machine is safe to use. According to reports, high frequency is a gentle and therapeutic way of rejuvenating the skin. It can safely heal and restore the skin to a healthy and fresh one.
What's the best facial for acne scars?
Although a number of facial treatments are being used for removing acne scars, yet a fractional RF treatment is quite a popular one. The main reason for this is the minimal healing period as compared to other types of treatments.
Is RF Microneedling painful?
The patient may experience some pain during RF Microneedling which is more than traditional microneedling. However, pain can be managed with the help of standard pain management techniques. For this purpose, topical anesthetics can be used before the procedure.
Recovery and Results
After Fractional RF Microneedling, patients may experience slight swelling or redness. It usually goes away on its own within a day or so. Apart from that, the recovery is quick and uneventful.
After the RF energy is conveyed to the deeper skin layers, it initiates regenerative procedures in the skin. After 4-5 days, the needle marks and any other discomfort will go away. As a result, patients will witness a noticeable change in skin tone, smoothness, and elasticity.
Fractional RF Microneedling in Dubai has various advantages such as:
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure
- Minimal to no downtime
- Quick procedure
- Lower risks of scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Instant results
RF Microneedling Dubai does not have any severe side effects. However, some temporary side-effects may occur, including:
- Mild pain and discomfort
Although these side-effects are common, they are not permanent. Generally, they subside on their own within 2-3 days. But if they persist longer, patients must consult with their dermatologist.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of RF Microneedling in Dubai varies from one patient to another. The reason is that it depends on several variable factors like:
- nature of the skin problem
- the severity of the skin condition
- the expertise of the dermatologist
- location of the clinic
- desired results
Only an expert can determine the exact treatment cost for each patient. So, consult an expert if you want to know the treatment cost in your case.
Get a Free Consultation
Fractional RF Microneedling in Dubai is the latest, most effective treatment for skin rejuvenation. You can consult an expert at Euromed Clinic Center by filling the online form. Moreover, you can give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Dalya Sager is a DHA-licensed Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction and former owner of a successful skin health clinic in the UK. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, Sager comes with a wealth of clinical expertise.Read more
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more