Fractional RF is a modern skin treatment that aims to address a tremendous amount of skin concerns.
The procedure uses the micro-needling technique that has the ability to penetrate from the top layer of the skin to about 3-3.5mm in depth focusing the dermal layers of the skin. On reaching the dermal layers it spreads the radio frequency heat on the skin tissues which enhances the collagen production and makes the skin smoother and tighter.
Individuals with any type of skin concerns are eligible to undergo the fractional RF treatment. However, an ideal candidate is one who has following skin concerns.
- Individuals who are suffering from acne scars, facial lines and wrinkles, loose skin and aging skin problems.
- Men and women who want recapture a youthful face
- Individuals who have realistic expectations from the treatment
What are the Goals of the Fractional RF Treatment?
- Evacuation of scars, for example, profound skin break out and scarring caused because of injury or those left as an outcome of surgical or laser treatment.
- Expulsion of wrinkles around the eyes, nose, lips, neck, and temple.
- Correction of free or undesirable skin that has extended pores and absence of tone. Change in adaptability and smoothness of skin.
- Can be utilized as a viable measure to lift and fix skin.
- Valuable as an anti-aging system for stimulation of collagen to be created in the dermis fundamental for a youthful look.
What can be Treated with Fractional RF?
- Saggy and loose skin
- Acne Scars
- Stretch scars
- Fine lines and wrinkles on the skin
How to Perform the Fractional RF Treatment?
- The procedure is easy and fast that usually takes around 30-40 minutes to complete.
- The treatment starts with the administration of local anesthesia in order to numb the facial skin. Then the specialist will manually create an incision in the treated area with the help of an already configured micro-needling device.
- Normally the specialist will squeeze every zone of skin that is treated with each pulse for better infiltration and to enhance effectiveness.
Benefits of Fractional RF Treatment
There are various advantages in both the outline and the treatment of micro-needling Fractional RF Technology.
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Almost no downtime
- Quick procedure
- Lower risks of scarring and hyperpigmentation
- Shave the treatment zone within 12 hours of your consultation.
- Don’t use any tanning product few days before the treatment.
- Try not to wax or cull the treatment area within 2 weeks of the treatment.
- Try not to utilize Retinol (topical Vitamin A) or Hydroquinone (brightening creams) for 3 days prior to treatment.
- Relieve any redness and affectability of the treated area with cool water and ice packs.
- You may tenderly shed with Glycolic Scrub after 5 days.
- Abstain from shaving, waxing or culling hair, shedding, over the top sweating or hot showers for 24 hours.
- Keep away from sun for no less than one-week post-treatment. The treated territory will be inclined to sunburn and color change.
- Apply a sunscreen for the duration of the day for no less than seven days after treatment
You may face a severe redness and swell on the treated surface after the treatment but this is not permanent and go away after 2-3 days.
RF energy once conveyed into the profound layers of the dermis, initiates regenerative procedures in the skin. After 4-5 days the marks of the needles and any other discomfort will go away. You will witness a noticeable change in the skin tone, smoothness, and elasticity.
If you want to rejuvenate your skin with the latest Fractional RF treatment in Dubai, you are at the right place. Just fill an online form or call us on the given number to book your consultation with a board-certified expert at Euromed Clinic Dubai. The clinic has a vast experience and expertise in performing the best Fractional RF treatment.