Freckles are the skin discoloration marks on the skin. They’re made of bunches of skin cells that contain melanin and aren’t harmful or destructive.
Most of the people opt to remove freckles and blemishes to enhance their cosmetic appearance. Individuals who are irritated with these spots can have freckles treatment in Dubai.
In most cases, the freckles and blemishes are harmless spots but they seem quite similar to certain cancerous skin lesions. In order to protect yourself from any cancerous skin growth, one needs to undergo some examination or either remove them. Here are the few signs of these spots.
- Discoloration of the skin
- Amendments in the texture of the skin
- Blotches and dryness of the skin’s surface.
What causes them?
Some normal reasons for spots and imperfections are:
- Extreme introduction to the sun: You can avert or blur spots by lessening sun presentation.
- Expanded melanin: Melanin is the color of the skin that is created by extraordinary cells. The increment in the melanin can cause spots or age spots and obscure of skin.
- Hereditary qualities: Freckles are impacted by hereditary qualities too.
- Hormonal changes: Changes in hormones is additionally one of the reasons for spots and age spots.
- Fair skin: Fair skin is more inclined to spots. There is less melanin in the fair skin, along these lines on introduction to the sun, generation of melanin is animated to assimilate UV light.
- Skin conditions: Certain skin conditions like skin break out can likewise cause flaws.
There are multiple procedures available to treat freckles and blemishes in Dubai. The selection of a treatment depends on your condition, desired output and of course the specialist’s recommendation.
Here are few procedures that can be carried out to eliminate freckles and blemishes.
Your doctor may prescribe you some topical ointments or creams that are capable of addressing several skin concerns and removing freckles and blemishes to a certain extent.
In the case, if you are not ready to undergo a proper freckle and blemishes treatment in Dubai, your specialist will prescribe you some effective medications that mostly treat freckles caused by hormones.
Laser treatment is a harmless and insignificant invasive treatment for freckles and blemishes. Various kinds of lasers can be utilized to perform the procedure. This treatment utilizes a laser to separate melanin in the skin in this way helping skin tone and addressing the presence of spots and flaws. The treatment requires numerous sessions to accomplish ideal outcomes. Pico genesis and toner are generally utilized for treating maturing spots.
IPL therapy works by smoothly cleaning up the pigment in the skin and enhance the growth of healthy tissues to reveal a new and fresh complexion of the skin.
This is another vital skin rejuvenation treatment that sloughs of the upper layer of the skin while revealing the fresh, healthy, bright and even-toned skin.
Chemical peels can be applied to remove the outermost layer of the skin ultimately removing the skin freckles and blemishes.
How to prepare?
Before opting for an ideal freckles and blemishes treatment in Dubai, it is essential to consider certain means which you should practice before the procedure.
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Stop smoking no less than two weeks before the treatment.
- Try not to scour your skin too much.
- Apply SPF before going out in the sun.
- Abstain from excessive sun exposure
- Use a sunshade or sunscreen
- Use only prescribed topical medications
- Do not take shower with hot water
Freckles and blemishes treatment in Dubai and comes up with many benefits including:
- Minimally invasive procedures
- Wisely effective
- Less downtime and recovery period
In most of the procedures, the betterment of the skin’s condition can be seen right after the procedure. However, the appearance of final outcomes varies from a patient to patient depending on the severity.
Freckles and Blemishes FAQ’s
Who is the candidate?
Anyone who is suffering from skin spots and freckles is a suitable condition to undergo a freckles and blemishes treatment in Dubai.
Who is not suitable for the treatment?
Anyone who has following concerns is not suitable for the freckles and blemishes treatment in and Dubai
• Cancerous growth
• Pregnant women
• Who is using sun tanning products
• Keloid scarring
• Who is undergoing another treatment
Is the treatment painful?
Most of the procedures are painless and can be performed at lunchtime. Moreover, an anesthesia is administered in the case of any discomfort.
How many sessions required?
Depending on the severity of the condition you may need 1-5 sessions for final outcomes.
Are there any side-effects?
They are no potential side-effects besides mild redness and swelling.
Before proceeding, you will be having a consultation with a skincare expert. In this session, all pros and cons of the freckles and blemishes treatment in Dubai will be carefully explained to you.