Not everyone is comfortable in their skin but thanks to constant innovations and advancements in skin cosmetics, you can have smooth and glowing skin with a beautiful fair complexion courtesy of the Glutathione skin whitening injections in Dubai.
Being born with a lighter complexion does not guarantee that it will always be that way because excess oil, pollution, dirt, and other factors can make your skin dull and dark. Glutathione injections have evolved to become one of the most effective skin whitening injections.
What are Skin Whitening Injections?
These are injectables containing ingredients that directly contribute to whitening the skin’s complexion. They can completely transform the skin color and make your skin look fairer in minimal time.
Apart from skin whitening, these injections can also help in getting rid of wrinkles, fine lines, dark spots, blemishes, and scars. With relief from skin imperfections and dull skin, you can look more youthful.
What is Glutathione?
Glutathione is a thiol- tripeptide chemical that has low molecular weight. It’s known for the intracellular balancing of redox thus it can easily be absorbed into the bloodstream. Glutathione is the main ingredient of most skin whitening creams, injections, and other products. Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant and the main reason to use it in injection form instead of cream is that the injections work faster and generate better overall results.
Who is the Right Candidate?
Anyone who desires to have lighter skin color or to even out their skin tone can be the ideal candidate for this skin whitening treatment in Dubai.
Following are the conditions to fulfill candidacy criteria, the person:
- Should not be pregnant or breast-feeding a child
- Must be 18+ years of age
- Wants to achieve a lighter skin tone
- Desires to get rid of some facial imperfections
- Desires to make his/her complexion lighter by several tones
This is a simple treatment and no complex preparations are required prior to the treatment. However, the following measures should be taken before using this skin whitening injection:
- Thoroughly cleanse your face before going to the clinic
- Prepare the skin for the injectables with the recommended topical ointments
- Stop using any cream or skincare product 2-3 weeks before the treatment
- Provide your detailed treatment history to your practitioner. Also, inform your doctor if you are under certain medications or supplements
- Patients should avoid smoking and drinking because they affect the recovery and may even alter the treatment outcomes.
Glutathione Skin Whitening Procedure
The skin whitening glutathione injection treatment in Dubai includes the following steps:
- The first step is to thoroughly cleanse off the treatment area
- A cooling gel is applied onto your skin
- Glutathione is directly injected into the treatment areas
- Multiple injections are needed for best results
- Follow up appointments are needed to maintain the results
Here’s how to care for your skin after the skin whitening injection treatment:
- Lubricate your skin with a recommended skin ointment or lotion
- Use a cold compress to get rid of itchiness and discomfort
- Cover the treated area against the sunlight for 2-3 months after treatment
- Do not scratch or itch on the treated area
- Use a mild moisturizer on the treated area but don’t be harsh with your skin
Cost of Glutathione Injections in Dubai?
Consult EuroMed Clinic by filling in the online form or by visiting our clinic to know the actual cost. Moreover, the exact cost of Glutathione skin whitening injections depends upon many different factors which include:
- Number of glutathione injections used
- Number of treatment sessions required
- The patient’s expectation with the treatment
- The physical condition of the patient’s skin
- Type of clinic and expertise of the doctor
Benefits of Glutathione Whitening Injections
In addition to skin whitening, some additional benefits of Glutathione injections in Dubai include:
- It can work wonders against cystic acne and the occasional acne breakouts
- It can work against all types of skin toxins as well as free radicals lowering the risk of hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, acne, and age spots.
- It contains anti-inflammatory properties
- It’s a very safe and non-invasive treatment with no downtime and doesn’t require anesthesia
- It’s a simple walk in and walks out procedure that only takes a few minutes
- It can be customized and tailored according to the needs of the patient
- It’s mostly suitable for all skin types with the least amount of side effects or allergies
Side Effects of Skin Whitening Injections
No cosmetic product in the world is 100% safe and glutathione is no different. Every person is different from the other and the common side effects include:
- The Risk of infection
- An allergic reaction
It’s good to do a patch test first before using the product on the entire face or body. If you see any symptoms of infection or allergic reaction, consult your doctor.
Results of Glutathione Skin Whitening
You will be able to see the initial results of these skin whitening injections immediately after the treatment, however, proper results are only visible after about 3-4 weeks. How quickly or how slowly the treatment shows results mainly depends on the person’s metabolism and general health.
Regular treatment sessions can ensure long-lasting effects, however, if you discontinue the treatment the results will slowly fade away.
Get a Free Consultation
Here at EuroMed Clinic Center Dubai, we have a team of Expert Board-Certified Dermatologists and Skincare experts. Get a free online consultation by filling in the form right now or visit our clinic for a free face to a face consultation session with one of our Doctors.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Aesthetic and Family Medicine Consultant Dr. Ben is a highly trained and internationally experienced and ethical Aesthetic and Cosmetic Physician. He is a Board-Certified and a Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine (AAAM). He is a member of the prestigious Australasian College of Aesthetic Medicine. He is skilled at minimally invasive aesthetic procedures to restore and rejuvenate the face and body. His aesthetic goal is to obtain natural and elegant results for women and men, using the latest techniques from Europe, Australasia, and North America. He is very experienced in: Chemical peels Muscle-relaxing…Read more
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi is a highly experienced dermatologist, a pioneer in the use of advanced laser treatments in Pakistan, and a doctorate in medicine. Dr. Abbasi has garnered a distinct reputation as a celebrity dermatologist and aesthetic skin specialist. She brings prestige with her name and is sought by those who do not settle for less. Her techniques are revolutionary in anti-aging treatments. She is the most sought-after doctor for her artistically performed Botox and Filler procedures. Moreover, she is also known for coining the term, DFA Signature Liquid Face Sculpting. Dr. Abbasi has been…Read more
With more than 20 years of experience in aesthetic medicine, Lola has carved a reputation as one of the best laser therapists and anti-aging experts in the Middle East and Europe. After completing a six-year doctorate as an Obstetrician-Gynecologist at Almaty, Kazakhstan State Medical University, Lola’s interest turned to aesthetic medicine, which led to her pursuing more studies in this area at the prestigious “Education Centre Elida” in Moscow. With her medical degree and her qualifications in aesthetics, Lola decided to gain more training in mass cosmetics and skincare treatments; undertaking courses in Paris, New…Read more
Dalya Sager is a licensed skin laser specialist. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, Dalya comes with a wealth of clinical expertise. A licensed skin laser specialist and former owner of a successful skin health clinic in the UK. She began her career after the completion of both a BSc In Human Genetics at UCL and MSc in Medical Biochemistry, working in laboratories of London hospitals and well respected and pioneering research institution before transitioning into the dermatology division an established pharmaceutical company where her interest in skin began. In…Read more
Known as Bita, this Iranian national is an expert Beauty Therapist with 15 years of experience in permanent makeup and skincare. After completing a two-year permanent makeup and skincare courses at the Fani Hefei Institute, Bita returned to her Alma Mater in 2015 to become recognized as a Permanent make up master. The DHA-licensed beauty therapist also completed courses on skincare at the Nikadel Institute in Iran, facial mapping in Mila D’opiz, Switzerland, and Microblading at the Phi Academy, Belgrade. Bita has worked in some of Iran’s most respected beauty institutes before relocating to Dubai…Read more
Joyce Ann Mendoza is a very capable and accomplished laser skin therapist. She is known for her remarkable skill with the latest laser tech and other modern clinical procedures. Joyce started her professional career as a licensed nurse in the Philippines. She practiced nursing for many years but never did settle for that. After moving to the UAE, she fell in love with Cosmetology as she was always passionate about body aesthetic procedures. After completing her laser competence course from the Institute of Medical Aesthetics Mendoza started off as a laser therapist. In no time…Read more
Dr. Rutsnei Schmitz is a Board-Certified Expert Dermatologist with more than 16 years of experience in his field. His knowledge and expertise in the field of aesthetic medicine make him one of the most sought-after dermatologists. Originally from Brazil, Dr. Schmitz has traveled the world improving his skills and keeping up with the ever-evolving world of dermatology. His areas of expertise include Aesthetics, Fillers, Lasers, Acne Scars, Stretch Marks, and Scar Treatment. Although an expert in his field, Dr. Schmitz believes in learning about advanced treatments and the latest technologies by attending conferences and workshops…Read more