Glycolic acid peel is a famous cosmetic procedure that removes the top layer of the skin and is used for numerous skin concerns including wrinkles, acne and fine lines. It enhances the collagen and elastin production, ultimately improving the skin tone and texture.
A light peel is applied to the target area of the skin and is left for few hours. The time taken by the peel procedure is highly dependent on your specific skin condition and your desired outcomes. Once the peel is removed, the clinician might apply some aftercare ointments to ease possible irritations.
The procedure is smooth and secure that it does not induce any pain and has no recovery period.
Who is the candidate?
Almost everyone who wants to achieve smoother and fresher skin by correcting certain skin concerns is a candidate to undergo the glycolic peel treatment in Dubai. Moreover, you are an ideal candidate if you are suffering from these concerns:
- Fine lines and wrinkles on face, neck, chest, and arms
- Enlarged Pores
- Pigmented skin
- Aging Spots
- Acne Spots
How to prepare?
You will have a pre-op meeting with your specialist at Euromed. During this session, he or she will properly brief you on how to prepare yourself for the upcoming procedure. Here are few of the guidelines.
- Cleanse your target areas before coming for the treatment
- Avoid waxing, depilatory creams, and other facial products for one week before the treatment
- Do not use Retin A, Renova for 10 days before the procedure
- Abstain from prolonged sun exposure
- Wear sunscreen
- Discuss with the doctor about your medical history
- Try not to wash your face or apply water for 12 hours.
- Avoid the following procedures for one week preceding your peel: Waxing, Depilatory Creams
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Wear sunscreen SPF 30 consistently when outside.
- Treat skin gently and saturate as required.
- You can restart your healthy skin regimen 5 days post Glycolic peel.
Glycolic Peel in Dubai
It is very important to understand your condition before deciding on a treatment. The Euromed clinic center Dubai has made it easier by providing an online facility to book your consultations. To get the best Glycolic peel in Dubai, you just need to fill the consultation form and our representatives will get back to you shortly after that.