Glycolic acid peel is a famous cosmetic procedure that removes the top layer of the skin and is used for numerous skin concerns including wrinkles, acne and fine lines. It enhances the collagen and elastin production, ultimately improving the skin tone and texture.
A light peel is applied to the target area of the skin and is left for few hours. The time taken by the peel procedure is highly dependent on your specific skin condition and your desired outcomes. Once the peel is removed, the clinician might apply some aftercare ointments to ease possible irritations.
The procedure is smooth and secure that it does not induce any pain and has no recovery period.
Who is the candidate?
Almost everyone who wants to achieve smoother and fresher skin by correcting certain skin concerns is a candidate to undergo the glycolic peel treatment in Dubai. Moreover, you are an ideal candidate if you are suffering from these concerns:
- Fine lines and wrinkles on face, neck, chest, and arms
- Enlarged Pores
- Pigmented skin
- Aging Spots
- Acne Spots
How to prepare?
You will have a pre-op meeting with your specialist at Euromed. During this session, he or she will properly brief you on how to prepare yourself for the upcoming procedure. Here are few of the guidelines.
- Cleanse your target areas before coming for the treatment
- Avoid waxing, depilatory creams, and other facial products for one week before the treatment
- Do not use Retin A, Renova for 10 days before the procedure
- Abstain from prolonged sun exposure
- Wear sunscreen
- Discuss with the doctor about your medical history
- Try not to wash your face or apply water for 12 hours.
- Avoid the following procedures for one week preceding your peel: Waxing, Depilatory Creams
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Wear sunscreen SPF 30 consistently when outside.
- Treat skin gently and saturate as required.
- You can restart your healthy skin regimen 5 days post Glycolic peel.
Glycolic Peel FAQ’s
Who should opt for Glycolic Acid Peel?
Individual who are having visible signs of aging on their skin’s surface, facial lines and wrinkles and sun spots need to undergo glycolic peel procedure. It can also be helpful for acne scars and marks.
How long the results take to appear?
After you get a Glycolic Acid peel, you won’t see the final normal outcomes instantly. This doesn’t mean the peel didn’t work! It basically requires a fair duration for your skin to retrieve from the peel, so your skin will take time to show results.
Your skin will normally look better seven days after you get the peel. If your skin still doesn’t look any better following half a month, you may need to get more glycolic peel procedures to get the desired results.
What are the benefits of Glycolic Peel?
• Gives an even, profound peeling
• Washes down and clears blocked pores, clogged pores, blurs dim spots
• Removes fine lines
• Decrease the pores
• Helps to remove acne scars. salicylic acid is extremely the star for skin break out treatment, so if your main concern is acne, you should immediately opt for this treatment
• Greatly improves the skin’s tone and texture by enhancing collagen production
What is the recovery period?
The recovery period is negligible that you can immediately return to your daily routine.
Is there any downtime?
Since it is a non-invasive treatment, it does not have any downtime.
Glycolic Peel in Dubai
It is very important to understand your condition before deciding on a treatment. The Euromed clinic center Dubai has made it easier by providing an online facility to book your consultations. To get the best Glycolic peel in Dubai, you just need to fill the consultation form and our representatives will get back to you shortly after that.