We love our hair but as long as they are on our heads. Unfortunately, the human head is not the only organ covered with hair. Almost our entire bodies are covered with hair in different densities. For instance, the hair on our backs is lesser as compared to the hair on our arms and legs. Similarly, we have hair in our intimate parts, such as bikini and pubic areas. While the hair in these areas may not be visible, it can cause discomfort and embarrassment. The hairs in the pubic region look unappealing, and no one wants to keep them. Men and women want to have a clean and smooth pubic area to enhance their intimate moments and wear their favorite clothes. While traditional hair removal methods, such as shaving, waxing, epilating, etc., work, they cost a lot of time, effort, and money. Moreover, they do not offer permanent results. So, consider Pubic Laser Hair Removal Dubai and get long-lasting results in no time.
What is Pubic Laser Hair Reduction?
Laser Hair Removal for Pubic Areas is an excellent technique for eliminating unwanted hairs from intimate body parts. This technique aims explicitly at reducing or completely removing hairs from the pubic region. When a laser beam of a specific wavelength targets the pubic hair, it makes the hair follicles heat up excessively. As a result, they become dormant, and their growth stops. Laser treatment prevents new hair growth, but if they regrow, they are thinner in texture.
Aim of the Treatment
Pubic Laser Hair Removal aims to:
- Remove unwanted hairs from the pubic region
- Make the skin smooth and flawless
- Deliver long-lasting resultsExpert
- Save time, money, and effort
- Boost candidate’s confidence
- Enhance candidate’s self-image
Since it is not a surgical procedure, anyone can be a candidate for Laser Hair Reduction for Pubic Areas. Generally, the treatment is safe for:
- People of any age
- Individuals with all types of skins
- Candidates with different skin tones and textures
- People with varying textures of hair
Machine We Use
For Permanent Laser Hair Removal for Pubic Areas, we use the Candela GentleMax Pro Laser at Euromed® Clinic Center.
Like every cosmetic procedure, Laser Hair Reduction for Pubic Areas also requires some preparation beforehand. Pre-procedure care helps prepare the skin for the procedure and benefit from the best results. Generally, a practitioner provides candidates with these instructions. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Do not use traditional hair removal methods, except for shaving the treatment area before the procedure.
- Avoid applying makeup or skincare products to the treatment area before going for the treatment.
- Shave the treatment area at least one day before the procedure.
In Pubic Laser Hair Removal Dubai, an advanced laser machine is used. During the procedure, an expert practitioner targets the unwanted hairs in the pubic region with laser light. The laser light used in this procedure is not harmful to the skin and only targets the pigment in the hairs. As soon as the laser light penetrates the skin, it starts destroying the hair follicles. As a result, the hair follicles become heated and go dormant.
Generally, this technique works better on darker hair than thin, delicate, and lighter hairs.
After the procedure, the practitioner will provide some aftercare instructions. Candidates must follow these instructions to recover quickly and get the best results.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Do not touch or rub the treated area unnecessarily because it becomes hypersensitive after the treatment.
- Avoid heavy workouts, running, swimming, or any activity that may lead to sweating for a few days after the procedure.
- Do not use traditional hair removal methods, such as shaving, waxing, threading, epilating, or tweezing before the treated area heals.
Recovery and Results
The recovery is generally quick and uneventful after Pubic Hair Removal Laser. It provides incredible results that last for a long time. The skin becomes soft, smooth, and hairless after the procedure. Generally, laser treatment can reduce hair growth by 95%.
Laser Hair Removal for Bikini Area or Pubic Area has numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- The procedure is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- There is no downtime after the procedure.
- Laser treatment is safe, quick, and effective.
- It does not harm the skin.
- There are no significant side effects of this treatment.
Laser Pubic Hair Removal Cost
The price of a Laser Hair Removal Treatment for the pubic area depends on several variable factors. Due to this, there is no fixed cost of this treatment. Some general cost-determinants are as follows:
- Skin color
- Skin type
- Hair texture and color
- Number of sessions
- Tools and techniques used
- Practitioner’s expertise and qualifications
- Clinic’s geographical location and reputation
- Desired results
Generally, only an expert can determine the exact cost of laser hair removal treatment. So, if you want to know the price of this treatment in your case, consult an expert.
Consult an Expert
If you need more information about Pubic Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, consult an expert at Euromed® Clinic Center. We offer an initial consultation to our patients who want to undergo laser hair removal treatment. You can schedule an online consultation session with our experts by filling the form below. Moreover, you can give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Dalya Sager is a DHA-licensed Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction and former owner of a successful skin health clinic in the UK. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, Sager comes with a wealth of clinical expertise.Read more
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more