HiFU is a non-surgical and non-invasive facelift that uses highly focused ultrasound to tighten and lift the desired body surface.
The high-intensity ultrasound infiltrates the inner layer of your skin, bypassing the surface of the skin and sending a direct energy particularly into the profound, basic tissues and muscles where collagen lives. As the collagen filaments revive and abbreviate there is a fixing impact and delicately and bit by bit the skin and tissue memory is reestablished.
This treatment truly makes its mark for lifting and fixing the cheek territory and honing the cheeks and jawline; lifting the temples; diminishing wrinkles around the brow, eyes, and lips; lessening abundance skin on upper eyelids; enhancing the button diagram and decreasing doll lines; expelling the maturing wrinkles from the neck; enhancing the skin quality and firming lax skin.
How Does it Work?
The high-intensity frequency ultrasound targets the deep layer of the skin resulting in tightening the muscle and boosting collagen. The HIFU treatment works by entering the skin with ultrasound vitality to animate collagen production in the profound dermal and subdermal levels, bringing about smaller scale damage to that tissue. As the tissue mends, it expands collagen. As these collagen strands arrange and abbreviate, a tightening impact is seen on the skin.
Candidacy for the Procedure
HiFU is an essential option for treating sagging skin, double chins, aging skin and other concerns. It is best suited for you if
- You saggy and loose skin
- Your skin has become loose after an operation
- You want to enhance your skin’s tone and texture
- You don’t want to undergo a surgical procedure
Is Treatment Painful?
During the treatment, you may feel slight hot pulses of ultrasound in your skin. Whereas, the modern HiFU machines are feasible and comfortable.
Click Here: HIFU, Its Benefits And Results
What to Expect?
Before the procedure starts, the make-up and other facial products are cleansed.
During the procedure, an ultrasonic device is passed over the skin to so that the high intensity focused ultrasound goes into the surface of the skin causing it to tighten.
After the treatment, a mini facial is performed if needed. Treating a single area can take between 40 and 50 minutes.
How to Prepare?
Your specialist will properly guide you on how to prepare for the treatment at the pre-op meeting. Here are few of the guidelines.
- HiFU is done at the normal clinic and you don’t need to prepare yourself for an overnight stay
- You may be advised to not eat or drink about 5-6 hour prior to the procedure
- Your clinician will advise you what to eat and what not to eat during the pre-op meeting.
- You need to wear comfortable clothes on the day of treatment to avoid any discomfort
- You may need to have an anticlotting injection before the procedure to avoid blood clotting
- You will be advised to rest for few hours
- Take pain relief medications if prescribed by your doctor
- You can continue your daily routine
- Take Anti-biotic regularly to avoid any infection
HIFU in Dubai
If you want to know more about HiFU in Dubai or want to undergo a procedure, feel free to book our online consultation. The experts at the Euromed will examine your condition and propose the best suitable treatment for your condition.