Aging skin is a common problem among men and women. As we grow older, our skin starts showing aging signs and appears less robust. It is natural to grow old, so we cannot do much about it except delay the inevitable for as long as possible. Since aging affects our bodies in a lot of ways, especially by reducing the production of essential components. One such component is Hyaluronic Acid – a naturally found acid in our bodies. Due to aging, Hyaluronic Acid production is reduced, resulting in wrinkles and sagging skin. To maintain its levels, we need to go for certain cosmetic treatments besides diet and exercise. Hyaluronic Acid Peel is a popular chemical peel used for skin rejuvenation. It helps fight aging signs, such as wrinkles, fine lines, skin laxity, age spots, etc.
What is Hyaluronic Acid Peel?
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally-found sticky substance in the human body, also known as hyaluronan. Our bodies naturally produce it in abundant quantities to retain moisture in the skin. Due to its moisture retention properties, it maintains hydration and lubrication levels of the skin tissues. Besides moisture retention, Hyaluronic Acid is also responsible for using its hydrating and anti-aging properties to rejuvenate dull and dry skin. Moreover, it also helps oily, sensitive, and acne-prone skin.
Generally, Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai is used for rejuvenating the skin to reduce aging signs. However, Hyaluronic Acid injections, fillers, lotions, and supplements are also available. Although it works well alone, its effects can be maximized by combining it with:
- Glycolic Acid
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin C
Aim of the Treatment
Hyaluronic Acid Peel aims to:
- Keep the skin hydrated
- Moisturize the skin
- Enhance skin texture
- Remove wrinkles and fine lines
- Reduce acne
- Eliminate acne scars
- Treat oily skin
- Rejuvenate dry and dull skin
- Provide glowing skin
Anyone can get a Hyaluronic Acid Injection, Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, or peels if they suffer from one or more of the following skin problems:
- Dry skin
- Irregular skin texture
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sagging and loose skin
- Freckles and blemishes
- Acne scars
- Skin laxity
- Age spots
- Sunspots and sun-damaged skin
Before getting a Hyaluronic Acid Peel, candidates should follow some pre-procedure instructions. These guidelines help achieve the desired results without any complications during or after the procedure. Generally, the dermatologist provides these instructions; however, some general instructions are as follows:
- Do not expose your face to direct sunlight.
- Avoid sunbaths, tanning, saunas, and spas.
- Avoid shaving, scrubbing, waxing, or exfoliating the treatment area for a few days before the treatment.
- Refrain from using products containing glycolic acid, lactic acid, and vitamin A.
- Do not undergo laser treatments before getting the peel.
The Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure that does not take long to complete. Although candidates can perform it themselves, it is better to let a professional dermatologist handle it to avoid complications. It follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Before starting the procedure, the dermatologist will clean the treatment area.
- He/she will apply the Hyaluronic Acid Peel to the face.
- Once the peel is applied, he/she will leave it on the face for some time.
- There is no fixed duration of this treatment because it depends on the severity of the skin problem, skin type, and strength of the peel.
- So, depending on these factors, the dermatologist will remove the peel after some time.
- The candidate will be left with smoother and healthier-looking skin.
Whether you get a Hyaluronic Acid Injection or peel, experts suggest following some aftercare instructions. These guidelines help achieve optimum results and avoid side effects.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Do not go out in the sun unnecessarily.
- Always remember to wear sunscreen when going out in the sun.
- Avoid strenuous activities for at least a day or two after the procedure.
- Do not go to steam rooms or dry saunas for at least a few days.
- Keep the skin hydrated with the help of a prescribed moisturizer and drink enough water.
- Do not exfoliate or scrub the skin.
Recovery and Results
Some people think using Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, Peels, or injections is harsh. However, this is not the case. Hyaluronic Acid is not harmful to the skin and helps rejuvenate it in a non-invasive manner. There is no downtime or extensive recovery period after Hyaluronic Acid Peels. Candidates can immediately resume their routine activities.
In some cases, mild swelling may appear on the treated area. However, it is temporary and does not last for more than a day. Moreover, it subsides on its own and does not require any special treatment.
The results of a Hyaluronic Acid Peel are immediately noticeable. Moreover, they keep improving over the next few days. The results are natural-looking and long-lasting.
Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai offers numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- This treatment reduces aging signs and rejuvenates the skin.
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin from the inside out.
- It reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- This acid peel helps the skin retain moisture.
- It tightens the skin and makes it supple and robust.
- Hyaluronic acid has wound healing properties.
- It helps treat acne and acne scars.
- It improves skin elasticity and enhances overall skin health.
- This treatment targets dry skin and improves its tone and texture.
- It is suitable for oily, sensitive, and greasy skin.
Cost of the Treatment
The price of a Hyaluronic Acid Peel depends on various variable factors, due to which it varies for each candidate. Generally, the following factors determine the final cost:
- Skin type
- The severity of the skin condition
- Strength of the peel
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s geographical location
In most cases, the dermatologist determines the final price of the treatment. So, if you want to find out the exact price in your case, get in touch with an expert.
Consult an Expert
Euromed Clinic Center provides the best Hyaluronic Acid Peel in Dubai. Our expert dermatologists examine candidates’ skin and determine the best course of action during the initial session. They will also guide them about preparing for the procedure and aftercare. So, if you want to fight aging signs non-invasively, schedule an appointment with our experts TODAY! You can fill out the online form or give us a call for further assistance.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
Dr. Benjamin HansonPhysician Consultant Family Medicine
Dr. Benjamin Hanson is a board-certified and DHA-licensed consultant physician having 26+ years of experience. Moreover, he is an authorized Recreational Diving Medical Examiner and CASA Aviation Medical Examiner.Read more
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi MDPhysician Specialist Dermatology
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi has been in the field of dermatology since 2003. She is a DHA-licensed dermatologist specializing in advanced laser techniques, Botox, PRP therapy, rosacea treatment, etc.Read more
Lola Ali MuhammadAllied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Lola Ali Muhammad is a DHA-licensed laser and beauty therapist having more than 20 years of experience. She is highly experienced in anti-aging medicine, bio-revitalization, cellulite removal treatments, etc.Read more
Dalya SagerAllied Health Technician Laser Hair ReductionRead more
Joyce Ann CasilangAllied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more