The entirely customizable HydraFacial MD is great for all skin types. It is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health but can treat a wide range of complaints including skin tone and texture, lines and wrinkles and enlarged pores.
How Does it Work?
The six-step treatment cleanses, exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells, while simultaneously replenishing key nutrients including antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The active ingredients are able to effectively mitigate environmental damage, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as plump and makes the skin firmer for long-term results that are instantly visible.
Is it Painful?
The entire treatment is completely pain-free.
How many sessions are required?
This HydraFacial in Dubai is a perfect monthly therapy, which will keep skin in optimum health and look its very best.
Candidacy for the procedure
The Hydra Facial treatment in Dubai is for all the skin types. You are a candidate for the hydra facial treatment if you have:
What to expect?
The hydra facial treatment has multiple benefits associated with it. It is very useful for correcting scar lines and wrinkles, skin tone equity, skin flexibility/solidness, rough skin surface, dark-colored spots, slick or congested skin, and extended pores.
The treatment has no downtime, no discomfort, and no illness. Moreover, it only takes 30 minutes while producing immediate results.
Pre Op Care
Before the treatment, you need to follow these instructions to get the maximum results out of the procedure.
- Do not use Isotretinoin for a couple of months before going into the procedure.
- Avoid taking any medication for a week before the treatment.
- You should not have undergone any laser treatment at least for a month prior to the treatment.
- Do not use any waxing or depilatories for 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Be sure to notify your surgeon about any health conditions you may have before the treatment, for example, allergy, wounds, disabilities etc.
- However, feel free to contact us online for consultations and suggestions.
Post Op care
After the treatment, you need to follow these instructions to get the maximum results out of the procedure.
- Do not cleanse the skin immediately.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 48 hours after the procedure. This will prevent UV rays to damage your skin immediately after the treatment. If you are unable to avoid the sun exposure, use sunscreen or shade to overcome the UV rays.
- Take injections after 24 Hrs.
- Do not use waxing and other depilatories for 2-3 days.
- Avoid showering with hot water for at least a couple of days after the procedure.
- It is better to avoid makeup for a week prior to treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels and microdermabrasion for 15 days after the treatment.
- Take your medicines as prescribed by your doctor.
- If unusual irritations continue for two days, call your doctor.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for post-procedure care.
What Is HydraFacial?
The HydraFacial is a Hydradermabrasion treatment that offers purging, peeling, extractions, hydration, and cell reinforcement insurance.
Why choose Hydrafacial for my skin?
Hydration is the base of a healthy skin. Aggravation of the skin has been one of the reasons to increase the signs of aging. The Hydra Facial rejuvenates the skin by providing a special kind of serum.
How long does the treatment take?
The treatment takes from 30 to 60 minutes to complete.
Is there any downtime or pain?
There is no downtime or pain during and after the treatment. During the procedure, a cool and pleasant feeling will be observed with no pain. You may have regular makeup right after the treatment as it has no downtime.
What areas can be treated with a Hydra Facial?
All parts of the skin are treatable but the most generally treated areas are face and neck.
How often should I get a Hydra Facial?
One treatment a month is recommended for optimal results.
What results may be expected? How many treatments are needed? How long do results last?
Numerous individuals report seeing unmistakable skin refinement and an even, brilliant skin tone after only one treatment.
Contingent upon your skin compose recurrence will fluctuate, yet it is recommended close to twice a month is fundamental.
A solitary treatment is ideal for the individuals who require a new and shining appearance for an exceptional occasion or event.
Want to know about the procedure and its possible outcomes? Book a free consultation with EuroMed Clinic to clear all the doubts. Our experienced skin expert will examine your condition and recommend you the best solution for your concern.