The entirely customizable HydraFacial MD is great for all skin types. It is not only highly effective at improving overall skin health but can treat a wide range of complaints including skin tone and texture, lines and wrinkles and enlarged pores.
How does it work?
The six-step treatment cleanses, exfoliates and extracts to remove impurities and dead skin cells, while simultaneously replenishing key nutrients including antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. The active ingredients are able to effectively mitigate environmental damage, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, as well as plump and makes the skin firmer for long-term results that are instantly visible.
Is it painful?
The entire treatment is completely pain-free.
How many sessions are required?
This treatment is a perfect monthly therapy, which will keep skin in optimum health and look its very best.
Candidacy for the procedure
The Hydra Facial treatment is for all the skin types. You are a candidate for the hydra facial treatment if you have:
- Dark spots on the skin
- Wrinkles and lines
- Oily skin
What to expect?
The hydra facial treatment has multiple benefits associated with it. It is very useful for correcting scar lines and wrinkles, skin tone equity, skin flexibility/solidness, rough skin surface, dark-colored spots, slick or congested skin, and extended pores.
The treatment has no downtime, no discomfort, and no illness. Moreover, it only takes 30 minutes while producing immediate results.
Pre Op Care
Before the treatment, you need to follow these instructions to get the maximum results out of the procedure.
- Do not use Isotretinoin for a couple of months before going into the procedure.
- Avoid taking any medication for a week before the treatment.
- You should not have undergone any laser treatment at least for a month prior to the treatment.
- Do not use any waxing or depilatories for 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Be sure to notify your surgeon about any health conditions you may have before the treatment, for example, allergy, wounds, disabilities etc.
- However, feel free to contact us online for consultations and suggestions.
Post Op care
After the treatment, you need to follow these instructions to get the maximum results out of the procedure.
- Do not cleanse the skin immediately.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 48 hours after the procedure. This will prevent UV rays to damage your skin immediately after the treatment. If you are unable to avoid the sun exposure, use sunscreen or shade to overcome the UV rays.
- Take injections after 24 Hrs.
- Do not use waxing and other depilatories for 2-3 days.
- Avoid showering with hot water for at least a couple of days after the procedure.
- It is better to avoid makeup for a week prior to treatment.
- Avoid chemical peels and microdermabrasion for 15 days after the treatment.
- Take your medicines as prescribed by your doctor.
- If unusual irritations continue for two days, call your doctor.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for post-procedure care.
Want to know about the procedure and its possible outcomes? Book a free consultation with EuroMed Clinic to clear all the doubts. Our experienced skin expert will examine your condition and recommend you the best solution for your concern.