What is HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a multi-step treatment that combines microdermabrasion and hydration to improve skin health and appearance. It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin tone and texture, make the skin firmer and elastic, and repair sun damage.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is HydraFacial?
- 2 How does HydraFacial work?
- 3 What Does It Treat?
- 4 What are the Results of HydraFacial Treatment?
- 5 What are the Benefits of HydraFacial Treatment?
- 6 Who is the Good Candidate for HydraFacial?
- 7 What to expect after HydraFacial?
- 8 How long do HydraFacial results last?
- 9 How often should you get HydraFacial?
- 10 Which is better – Microdermabrasion or HydraFacial?
- 11 How much does HydraFacial cost in Dubai?
- 12 HydraFacial FAQ’s
- 13 Book an Appointment
How does HydraFacial work?
HydraFacial treatment is provided through a specialized machine called HydraFacial MD. This machine is based on patented technology that cleanses, extracts, and exfoliates to rejuvenate the skin. These actions are performed using a unique wand-like device connected to the machine.
The wand of HydraFacial MD is glided over the facial skin. It features a specialized tip that removes the debris from your skin pores and simultaneously delivers proprietary HydraFacial serums for skin rejuvenation.
This treatment involves the following three skin rejuvenation steps.
- Cleanse and Peel: This step resurfaces your skin through microdermabrasion and generates a fluid vortex to dislodge debris and other skin impurities. Not only does this step unclog your pores, but it also boosts collagen production.
- Extract and Hydrate: The wand’s tip draws debris out of the pores while simultaneously supplying the treatment area with topical moisturizers.
- Infuse and Protect: This step helps you achieve your treatment goal. It involves delivering HydraFacial’s proprietary serums to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, enlarged pores, and dull skin.
What Does It Treat?
The skin exfoliation performed by HydraFacial mainly helps cleanse your pores of debris and hydrate your skin. This invigorating treatment helps resolve the following problems.
- Acne: The deep exfoliation performed during this treatment rids the pores of clogging dead cells and debris.
- Blackheads: Blackheads are a non-inflammatory type of acne usually caused by dead skin cells. Hydrafacial performs exfoliation and extraction to remove dead cells and debris that cause blackheads.
- Oily skin: HydraFacial exfoliates the skin to remove excess sebum inside pores, reducing the oiliness of facial skin.
- Rosacea: The gentle exfoliation of the uppermost skin layer removes debris and other impurities that cause rosacea. Then, a calming serum consisting of peptides, hyaluronic acid, and antioxidants is infused to induce a calming effect.
- Anti-aging concerns: Skin cleansing, extraction, and hydration during HydraFacial help replenish the nutrient supply to your skin cells. This leads to increased collagen production and a boost in elastin levels. As a result, your facial skin becomes soft and supple.
What are the Results of HydraFacial Treatment?
You will notice immediate and prominent results after just one session of HydraFacial. You will have improved skin texture with reduced fine lines, wrinkles, and blemishes.
Hydrafacial Before and After Treatment Results
What are the Benefits of HydraFacial Treatment?
HydraFacial treatment offers the following benefits:
- No discomfort and downtime
- Instant results
- Requires 30 minutes to complete
- A viable treatment for several skin concerns
- Benefits all skin types
- Entirely non-invasive treatment
Who is the Good Candidate for HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is suitable for anyone who wants a hydrated, plumped-up skin appearance. Generally, you are a good candidate for this treatment if you have:
- Brown spots
- Oily skin
- Saggy skin
- Enlarged pores with congestions
What to expect after HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is a quick and comfortable treatment that leads to little to no downtime. This treatment doesn’t lead to any severe side effects, either. The only side-effect is minor redness, which subsides shortly afterward. However, your doctor may advise you to avoid strenuous physical activity and makeup for 24 hours after HydraFacial.
How long do HydraFacial results last?
On average, the results of HydraFacial treatment last seven days. It may also vary from person to person. A repeat session will help extend the positive results.
How often should you get HydraFacial?
People willing to maintain their appearance with HydraFacial are usually recommended to get this treatment every month. This frequency of repeat sessions helps address several aesthetic concerns, ranging from acne to pigmentation to aging.
Which is better – Microdermabrasion or HydraFacial?
HydraFacial and microdermabrasion both remove dead skin cells and other impurities from the skin. However, HydraFacial is a better treatment as it provides several other benefits, such as deeper exfoliation and hydration. It delivers different serums to the facial skin for better and more effective overall rejuvenation.
How much does HydraFacial cost in Dubai?
The average starting cost of HydraFacial in Dubai is 499AED. Factors that determine the price of this treatment usually include the skin type and degree of rejuvenation needed. You can get an accurate cost estimate of HydraFacial treatment during the initial consultation.
Is HydraFacial harmful?
Not at all. This treatment is safe for all skin types and tones. However, you should consult a qualified dermatologist beforehand if you have sunburn or active rashes.
How soon do you see results from HydraFacial?
You will notice a significant improvement in your skin right after HydraFacial treatment. A hydrated look will add an extra glow to your skin.
Is a HydraFacial worth it?
Absolutely! The instant and prominent glow on your skin makes HydraFacial the best value for your money.
Book an Appointment
Do you want to get a HydraFacial to revive your skin’s youthfulness? Contact EuroMed Clinic Dubai at +971 4 394 5422 or fill out the form below.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more