J-Plasma treatment, also known as J Plasty, is a non-surgical procedure for skin tightening and resurfacing. The signs of premature aging on the neck, face, and other parts of the body can be treated by using this anti-aging technology. It is an effective substitute for surgical procedures like tummy tuck and facelift.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is J Plasma Technique?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Are you a Good Candidate?
- 4 Pre-Op Care and Aftercare
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Cost of J-Plasma in Dubai
- 8 J-Plasma FAQ’s
- 9 Get a Free Consultation
What is J Plasma Technique?
J-Plasma treatment in Dubai integrates helium gas with radio-frequency energy to create cold helium plasma. When applied to the skin, this plasma causes the targeted area to contract instantly, thus improving the skin laxity. In addition to this, you also get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, drooping jowls, and spotting on the face. In simple words, the J plasma technique is used to tighten and rejuvenate the skin as well as reverse the signs of aging without surgery.
Aim of the Treatment
J plasma is a safe, simple, short, and effective anti-aging treatment that shrinks and sculpts the loose body and facial skin. It aims to
- Provide you with a bright and vibrant skin tone
- Eliminate sagging and drooping jowls
- Get rid of the acne scars
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles that appear on the face
- Tighten the loose and saggy facial skin
Are you a Good Candidate?
You don’t have to be aged to undergo J-plasma treatment. Anyone who is experiencing signs of aging can be a good candidate. You can undergo J plasma Dubai if you;
- Experience minor to moderate body and neck skin sagging
- Have good mental and physical health
- Prefer non-surgical and minimally invasive options
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment outcomes
Pre-Op Care and Aftercare
J plasma is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure which means it does not harm the treated area. The minor side effects subside in a short time.
In general, there are no instructions to be followed before and after the treatment. If you desire to undergo the treatment, your practitioner will guide you about pre-and post-op care.
J Plasma in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis and consists of the following steps;
- First of all, local anesthesia is administered.
- A special device is passed over the skin that emits cold helium plasma. This plasma forms a mask on the targeted area, which is then wiped off.
- After that, the J plasma device is passed over the skin again. At this stage, the cold helium plasma tightens the skin.
The time required to perform the J plasma procedure depends on the size of the targeted area.
J plasma offers numerous benefits, which include;
- It is non-invasive.
- J plasma does not cause major side effects.
- There is no downtime associated with the procedure.
- You get younger and fresh-looking skin.
- It offers a tightened and firm skin without causing visible scars.
- The results are instant.
Cost of J-Plasma in Dubai
The actual price of this non-surgical skin resurfacing treatment depends upon the following factors:
- The expertise level of the provider
- Skin problem and treatment goals
- The geographical location of the provider
The average starting price of J plasma is AED 10,000. However, for an exact quote, you need to consult with an expert.
What is J plasma skin resurfacing?
J-plasma is a device that uses helium gas and turns it into plasma. The plasma made by J plasma device is then used to lift and tighten the skin through skin resurfacing.
How long do J plasma results last?
The results of J plasma skin tightening treatment usually last for 1-2 years.
Is J plasma effective?
Yes, J-Plasma treatment is very effective. The cold helium plasma that is used does not burn your skin. Also, it has no complications and shows immediate results.
Is J plasma painful?
J-Plasma treatment is not entirely pain-free, but the pain that is felt is significantly less. You will be given medicines to deal with the pain.
What is Renuvion skin tightening?
Renuvion Skin tightening refers to a skin resurfacing procedure that uses heat energy to stimulate collagen. Unlike laser treatment, Renuvion treatment uses ionized helium gas.
How long does the procedure take?
On average, it can take approximately 3 hours to complete the procedure. However, the time required depends on the size of the area being treated.
Are there any side effects?
There are no major or permanent side effects of a typical J-Plasma in Dubai. The person who undergoes this procedure does not require bed rest.
Get a Free Consultation
If you are up for becoming more attractive, you should try J plasma treatment. Euromed Clinic is one of the leading providers of J-Plasma in Dubai. Get in touch with our experts to learn more about the treatment and its cost. You can call us or fill our online form to book an appointment with our doctors.