The amount of collagen our bodies produce directly contributes to tightening or loosening the skin. These are two of the most important structural proteins that hold our skin together. The natural aging process is the primary cause of fine lines, cracks, and wrinkles on the skin. Juvéderm fillers can help fulfill the collagen and elastin needs of the skin. This simple treatment involves reinjecting the aging skin with Juvéderm® fillers, fulfilling the elastin to minimize the effects of aging.
Table of Contents
- 1 What are Juvéderm® Fillers?
- 2 Pre-Procedure Care
- 3 Procedure
- 4 Recovery and Results
- 5 Benefits
- 6 Juvéderm® – Injectable Filler Treatment FAQ’s
- 7 Consult an Expert
What are Juvéderm® Fillers?
Juvéderm® fillers are the most advanced dermal fillers containing hyaluronic acid, which is known for its skin-tightening and rejuvenation properties. This FDA-approved injectable filler deposits the acid directly to the skin dermis, hydrating the skin for about 10 months with a single treatment. These fillers also add volume to the skin and are mainly used to:
- Lift the cheeks
- Treat plump lines
- Reduce parentheses lines
- Remove fine lines on the forehead and brow area
- Enhance lip volume
- Hydrate the lips
- Remove nasolabial folds
- Reduce crow’s feet
- Improve the volume of hands
Types of Juvéderm® Fillers
Juvéderm® fillers are available in different types, hence the treatment can be customized according to the patient’s needs. Different types of Juvéderm® fillers are:
- Juvéderm® Volbella – plumps up the lips
- Juvéderm® Volite – plums up and hydrates the skin
- Juvéderm® Ultra Plus XC – lift the area around the nose and eyes
- Juvéderm® Voluma XC – adds more volume in the cheek area
- Juvéderm® Volift – treats deep skin depressions and all signs of premature aging
Treatable Skin Conditions
Juvéderm® fillers can treat several skin conditions such as:
- Removing wrinkles, folds, and fine lines
- Treating dehydrated and non-elastic skin
- Contouring and reshaping the jawline
- Lifting and contouring cheeks
- Treating the hollow around the eyes
- Smoothing out smile lines
- Lip lifting or lip augmentation
Juvéderm® injectable fillers treatment is a non-surgical and quick one and hardly requires any preparation. Candidates should provide their complete medical history to the dermatologist before undergoing the procedure. It will help them determine their candidacy and avoid any complications.
Juvéderm® fillers are injected inside the dermal layer of skin to restore skin firmness. The acid replenishes and triggers the body’s natural healing process, removing wrinkles, folds, or fine lines. It also contains lidocaine; a painkiller that prevents pain during and after the procedure.
The step-by-step procedure for a Juvéderm filler is as follows:
- The first step is to carefully mark the area to be treated using a pen during the procedure.
- An expert dermatologist will inject the Juvéderm® filler – an FDA-cleared injectable – inside the marked area.
- The filler injection is followed by a light massage to spread the filler inside the skin layer evenly.
The same process will be repeated if you need this filler on any part of your body. However, the face and neck are the most preferred treatment areas.
Recovery and Results
The Juvéderm® filler procedure only takes about 30-45 minutes. Usually, patients can immediately return to work after the Juvéderm® filler treatment, as it is a minimally invasive procedure with minimum downtime.
Although Juvéderm® fillers show instant results, the final results will appear after some time. The injected acid takes time to form the elastin, resulting in a smooth and tight skin. However, multiple injections, usually placed in a two-week interval, are required for long-lasting results.
There are multiple benefits of Juvéderm® fillers. Some of these benefits include the following:
- The procedure can provide fuller lips by improving their volume.
- It can lift and contour sagging and droopy cheeks.
- This injectable can also treat the hollow around the eyes.
- It can smooth out smile lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
- Experienced practitioners can help you achieve smooth and natural-looking results.
- It is a tested, minimally invasive treatment with excellent results.
- It can work for almost all skin types and does not interfere with other skin problems.
- Multiple filler treatment is necessary for a complete procedure; however, a single treatment can last for a whole year.
Juvéderm® – Injectable Filler Treatment FAQ’s
What is Juvéderm® lip filler aftercare?
You can use ice packs to get rid of reddening and inflammation. Your doctor may also give you some pain medication to get rid of any pain after the Juvéderm® filler treatment.
Restylane® vs. Juvéderm® Lip Filler?
Both Restylane® and Juvéderm® are non-invasive dermal fillers for plumping the lips and lifting the skin. They are the best fillers for aging and contain the painkiller lidocaine to get rid of the pain. As far as Juvéderm® vs. Restylane is concerned, the formula’s primary difference is that two different companies manufacture these, and each has a different formula. These different formulas work in their unique way and have their own benefits.
How long do Juvéderm® lip fillers last?
Juvéderm® Volite, Juvéderm® XC and Ultra Plus XC all last for 8-12 months. These fillers slowly metabolize and naturally dissolve after some time. Follow-up sessions are needed for long-lasting results.
What is Juvéderm® filler made from?
The primary component of these fillers is hyaluronic acid gel. This gel is a naturally occurring element that hydrates and lifts the skin.
How much does Juvéderm® filler cost?
The average starting cost of Juvéderm® fillers in Dubai is 2500 AED. However, the price may vary depending on the candidate’s requirements and other factors, like the clinic’s location and reputation.
Consult an Expert
There is no doubt that Juvéderm® fillers in Dubai are one of the least invasive and most effective non-surgical fillers to lift the skin. They can effectively make aging signs disappear and give you silky smooth skin.
At Euromed Clinic Center, we have a team of professional board-certified dermatologists to carry out this treatment. They have successfully treated many patients with Juvéderm® fillers to rid them of their loose and saggy skin. Book a consultation right now and say goodbye to all signs of aging.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more