Large pores on the face are a cosmetic condition that can alter our facial appearance. In order to correct this skin concern, most people opt for either home remedies or over-the-counter topical creams. But these options cannot successfully treat all types of large pores on the skin. Euromed Clinic Center offers different methods for large pores treatment in Dubai to treat large pores effectively.
Table of Contents
- 1 Candidacy Criteria
- 2 Pre-Procedure Care
- 3 Treatment Techniques
- 4 Post-Procedure Care
- 5 Benefits
- 6 Large Skin Pores Treatment FAQ’s
- 7 Consult an Expert
Anybody troubled by expanded pores and unpleasant skin surfaces can benefit from large pores treatment in Dubai. The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Is not less than 20 years of age
- Has thick and sleek skin
- Does not have active skin break out – in which case skin inflammation will be treated before treating large pores
- Is disturbed by developed pores but has realistic expectations from the treatment
In the pre-procedure meeting, the dermatologist will guide candidates to prepare themselves for treatment properly. Some general instructions are as follows:
- Drink plenty of water every day for a week before the treatment.
- Do not expose your skin to the sun for a few days.
- Use sunshade or sunscreen.
- Take the prescribed medication regularly.
We have several techniques available for large pores treatment in Dubai, including the following:
Chemical peels are highly beneficial for those with large pores. They work by peeling off the topmost damaged skin layer. These peels are available in various concentrations and intensities.
Chemical peels clean the pores, expel the zits, battle skin inflammation, and enhance skin tone. Every one of these advantages helps limit the size of large pores.
Microdermabrasion is a safe cosmetic procedure that can be helpful in treating various skin concerns. It is done by sanding off the outermost layer of the skin to remove dead tissues and debris in the pores, ultimately revealing fresh and healthy skin. It also enhances collagen production in the skin, which is the critical function in skin rejuvenation.
IPL Photo Facial
It utilizes light energy to remove the large pores on the skin. The treatment is beneficial and result-oriented.
Laser resurfacing is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that helps minimize the size of large pores. This method uses PICO laser, the most widely used technology, to expel the dead skin cells, fix the pores, and improve collagen and new skin cells generation.
Post-procedural care is essential for determining the outcome of large pores treatment. While these instructions vary from patient to patient and the chosen technique, some general instructions include:
- Limit your sun exposure and maintain a distance from the bright daylight.
- Regularly wear a solid sunscreen, ideally SPF 50 or above.
- Abstain from wearing cosmetics.
- Take all the prescribed oral and topical medicines.
- Abstain from picking at the scabs.
Some benefits of large pores treatment are mentioned below:
- Most large pores treatment techniques are minimally invasive.
- The treatment techniques have minimal to no downtime.
- Each method has a short recovery time.
- The skin becomes younger and healthier after the procedure.
- These procedures enhance the skin’s tone and texture.
- Most large pores treatments are non-surgical and non-invasive.
Large Skin Pores Treatment FAQ’s
Who is eligible for large pores treatment?
Anyone suffering from large pores on their skin is eligible to undergo large pores treatment. However, the dermatologist will finalize the technique for eliminating large pores from each candidate’s skin.
Who is not eligible for large pores treatment?
If you have any severe medical condition or a skin allergy, it is required to treat that before undergoing the large pores treatment.
What is the recovery time after large pores treatment?
Usually, it takes about 7-8 days for the skin to recover after large pores treatment completely.
Is it a painful procedure?
No, all the large pores treatments are minimally invasive and virtually painless. However, in the case of any discomfort, topical anesthesia is administered.
Consult an Expert
Please fill out the consultation form for more details and expert advice on large pores treatment in Dubai, or book an online consultation with experts at Euromed Clinic Center.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more