People take laser hair removal treatment to remove excess hair from different parts of the body permanently. Although it provides excellent results, some thin or fine hairs keep growing despite laser treatment for permanent hair removal. These hairs are extremely fine; therefore, the laser does not work on them. Fortunately, we have Laser Hair Bleaching to treat ultra-fine unwanted hairs.
What is Laser Hair Bleaching?
Laser Hair Bleaching is a short and simple treatment to dye thin and fine body or facial hairs. Fine hairs can keep growing even after a permanent laser hair removal treatment because the laser does not affect such hairs. In a typical Laser Bleaching treatment, the unwanted hair color changes to make them invisible. This treatment is non-surgical and non-invasive with plenty of benefits and no significant risks. Moreover, this technique is safer than different traditional methods for hair bleaching.
Aim of the Treatment
The Permanent Facial Hair Bleach aims to:
- Color the fine and thin hairs to make them invisible
- Provide a safe solution for unwanted hairs
- Offer long-lasting results
- Make the skin appear flawless
- Reduce hair growth
- Provide a cost-effective solution for getting rid of unwanted hairs
You are an ideal candidate for Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai if you have:
- fine and thin unwanted hairs on the face or body
- dark-colored hairs
- leftover hairs from a laser hair removal procedure
- realistic expectations from the procedure
Machine We Use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we use the KMed Asclepion-Spectra Laser for a Laser Bleaching Treatment.
Some general pre-procedure instructions for Laser Hair Bleaching are as follows:
- Limit direct sun exposure before the treatment.
- Use appropriate sunscreen when going out in the sun.
- Do not exfoliate the skin before the procedure.
- Shave the treatment area when going for the procedure.
- Do not wear any makeup, cream, or lotion on the day of the treatment.
How does Laser Hair Bleaching work?
The working mechanism of Laser Hair Bleaching treatment is easy to understand. Like other laser treatments, the latest and safest laser machine is used to perform the treatment.
During the treatment, an expert bleaches the hair from the desired body area. As a result, the hair changes color for some time, usually for 12 to 16 days (about 2 weeks on average). After that time, the hair falls off. The fine or thin hair may reappear after six to eight weeks, but their color and texture will be the same. That is when the next Laser Hair Bleaching session must be taken to hide the unwanted thin and fine hairs.
The number of sessions may vary depending on the color and number of unwanted hairs. A professional will guide the patient about the gap between two consecutive treatment sessions. Generally, it takes less than 15 minutes to cover a small area with this hair bleaching method.
Is Laser Hair Bleaching safe?
When an expert performs laser Hair Bleaching, it is a safe procedure. Generally, there are no permanent or significant side effects. However, on the other hand, traditional bleaching methods use harsh and harmful components, causing complications and side effects.
Candidates should be a little careful for a few days after a Permanent Facial Hair Bleach. Usually, an expert guides the candidates about the aftercare routine. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Keep the treated area safe from direct sunlight.
- Avoid sunbathing, tanning beds, or artificial tanning.
- Apply an appropriate sunscreen generously when going out in the sun.
- Only use the shaving method to remove unwanted hairs.
Recovery and Results
Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai is a lunch-hour procedure performed on an outpatient basis. Generally, candidates can resume their regular activities immediately. However, some candidates may need to rest for a few hours before continuing their routine.
This treatment provides instant and long-lasting results. However, the results are not permanent, and once the treated hairs fall off, candidates may need a follow-up session.
Laser Hair Bleaching Before and After
Laser Hair Bleaching Benefits
Laser Bleaching can deliver many benefits to those who want to hide their thin or fine body or facial hair. Some notable benefits are as follows:
- The procedure is short and straightforward.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- This treatment hides fine and thin unwanted hair.
- It does not hinder hair growth.
- Candidates do not feel any pain or discomfort during the treatment.
- It takes a short time to deliver guaranteed results.
- The treatment is safe and works for most people.
- It provides long-lasting and natural-looking results.
Cost of the Treatment
Since the cost of Laser Hair Bleaching depends on different factors, it may vary from person to person. To calculate the cost, professionals use the following elements:
- Number of laser treatment sessions
- Size of the body or facial area to be covered
- Tools and technique used
- Laser machine used
- The geographic location of the treatment facility
- Qualification and experience of the profession
The Euromed Clinic Center offers it at a reasonable cost. Feel free to contact us now to know the treatment price in your case.
Laser Hair Bleaching FAQ’s
Does bleaching affect laser hair removal?
Yes, bleaching negatively effects the laser hair removal procedure. Bleach lightens the hair color making it hard for pigment based laser to target and destory hair follicles.
Does bleaching facial hair stimulate growth?
No, bleaching facial hair has nothing to do with hair growth. Hair growth only occurs at the base or root level of the skin, so its impossible for facial hair bleaching to have any effect on that.
What should you not do after the laser?
Avoid shower for 48 hours, avoid direct sunlight, avoid skin exfolators for 10-12 days after the treatment, also avoid oil-based makeup products.
Does laser hair bleaching has any side effects?
Laser hair bleaching has minimal down time. Rare side effects of this treatment include skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and in some cases skin infection.
Can I shower after laser?
No, you should not shower after laser hair removal for 48-60 hours. It’s ok to shower after that time but you should use a mild moisturizer, also avoid rubbing the skin.
Consult an Expert
If you are interested in Laser Hair Bleaching in Dubai, get in touch with us. One of our experts will guide you about the treatment and its benefits. So, schedule an appointment with our experts TODAY to ask questions. You can call us or fill the short online form to book an appointment with a dermatologist.