If you are tired and sick of your rapidly growing unwanted hair? Does every morning feel like waging war against these unwanted hairs? Are you sick of getting burnt by hot wax? Does pubic hair feel like thorns? Do not worry anymore, advanced and improved Laser hair removal is the answer to all of these problems and is worth considering.
Laser hair removal in Dubai for men & women is a very common cosmetic procedure that utilizes the intense pulsating beam to remove undesirable hair from different parts of the body. With each passing day, laser hair removal is becoming more popular and inexpensive. People are moving away from conventional hair removal procedures like waxing, trimming, shaving, and threading. Laser hair removal can be done on any part of the body if you fulfill the candidacy criteria:
- Under Arms
- Intimate Areas
How Does Laser Hair Removal work?
During the treatment, the high beam concentrated light is applied to the hair follicles. The light is then absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles which converts it into heat. The heat at that point influences the hair follicles to anticipate hair development.
Laser Technology Used for Permanent Hair Removal in Dubai
One of the best laser hair removal clinics in Dubai, Euromed offers laser hair removal for men & women. We are using the latest laser machines including Quanta Duetto to deliver two laser wavelengths – Alexandrite (755nm) and Long Pulsed Nd: YAG (1064nm).
This latest laser tech ensures that the patient will not suffer from any side effects like skin irritation, skin discolouration, and hyperpigmentation.
It’s your gateway to get the most beautiful and silky smooth that you were always hoping and praying for. We believe you deserve better and that’s why we are offering this amazing procedure at a very low cost.
This unprecedented technology tackles the restrictions of traditional single-wavelength lasers by effectively treating fine and fair hairs on all skin types, including tanned skin.
Quanta Duetto provides an unrivaled level of flexibility by emitting two different laser wavelengths independently, simultaneously, or sequentially. It is safer than its predecessors and gives more effective results on tanned skins and hairs with very little melanin content.
What’s Special about our Laser?
Unlike conventional lasers that only target and destroy hair follicles that contain a specific pigment Quanta Duetto laser can work for people with dark coloured hair. This laser does not damage the skin and only destroys the unwanted hair follicles and prevents them from growing back. This provides the patient with permanent hair reduction, with each session contributing toward more hair reduction. In some patients, 2-3 sessions of laser hair removal can result in permanent hair removal for unwanted hairs.
We also use other high technology lasers like the Fotona Dynamis. Fotona laser hair removal in Dubai offers high-performance laser systems bringing new standards of technology in providing safe and effective hair reduction. Another good thing about Fotona laser is its high peak-power laser pulses that provide the speed and efficiency needed to uniformly cover large areas.
Candidacy Criteria for Laser Hair Removal
There is no doubt about the effectiveness of laser hair removal procedure but it may not be suitable for everyone. If you fulfill the criteria that are provided below then you are a perfect candidate for the procedure, however, the final decision will be made by the dermatologist.
- The candidate should not be pregnant.
- You must have light skin with dark hair.
- Should not be breastfeeding a child at the time of treatment.
- Should not be suffering from any skin disease like a skin infection or skin cancer.
- Laser hair removal patients should not be suffering from any chronic illness that can make the situation worse.
It is recommended to consult with an expert practitioner before deciding to undergo the treatment.
If you are planning to undergo the best laser hair removal in Dubai then look no further and prepare yourself for the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure for 3-4 weeks before the treatment.
- Remember to clean your skin prior to the treatment procedure.
- Talk to your doctor if you have any allergy and about medical history.
- Avoid waxing, plucking, and bleaching for at least 6 weeks before the treatment.
- Take precautionary measures as prescribed by your doctor prior to the treatment.
- Halt using the skincare product and topical medicine for 2-3 weeks before the treatment.
Laser Hair Removal Procedure in Dubai
The treatment procedure for this treatment is a very simple one. This procedure has minimal downtime and the patient can return to work on the same with some precautionary measures.
Here is the step by step laser hair removal procedure:
Step 1: The area this is to be treated is carefully cleaned, leaving no dirt or chemical that could interfere with the laser treatment.
Step 2: After cleaning the area the laser device is carefully moved around the skin from a fixed distance. The laser overwhelms the hair follicles that create melanin and destroys it. This sensation feels like a rubber band snapping against your skin, however, it’s not painful.
Step 3: The treatment is followed up with a cooling gel or some antibiotics to prevent side effects.
Once the entire area is covered with the laser, a cooling gel is applied to the treatment site and some doctors also use an antibiotic cream to minimize the risk of infections.
The patient usually requires at least 3-6 sessions for the hair removal procedure to be permanent. However, the exact number of sessions depends upon the extent of the treatment.
- Avoid scratching the targeted area.
- Avoid using makeup in the targeted area.
- Do not use any other hair removal product for 2-3 months.
- Do not use tanning beds between the laser hair removal care sessions.
- Use threading and waxing techniques to remove any hairs that appear.
- You cannot expose the treated area to water for at least 2 days after the treatment.
- Do not undergo any hair removal treatment for at least a year after laser hair removal.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sun cream containing SPF 50 or above if you need to go out in the sun.
- Don’t expose the treated area to direct sunlight for 3-4 weeks after the treatment. Don’t undergo laser treatment if you have to stay out in the sun for a long time.
Results & Benefits of Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai
From the last decade until now, the need for the best laser hair removal in Dubai has grown exponentially. More people are realizing the effectiveness and benefits of this amazing treatment.
You will experience continued hair fall from treated areas even after the treatment. You will lose most of your unwanted hair in and after the first session. After that, each session will contribute to getting rid of more and more unwanted hair.
The reason for more sessions is that hair grows in a cycle and it’s impossible to remove hair before it has grown. Another reason for more number of sessions is that laser has to destroy hair of the whole cycle to effectively prevent the hair follicle from producing more hair.
Some other Benefits of Laser Hair Removal Include
- It’s a one-time investment.
- You can enjoy silky smooth skin for a long time.
- With the advancements in technology, lasers are now almost a painless treatment.
- You can save your morning time for a walk and exercise instead of dealing instead of scratching yourself.
- There are no side effects of laser hair removal if your practitioner is careful with the treatment procedure.
- You will have a silky smooth, and glowing skin after the treatment. Hot Wax burns and ingrown hairs will all become a thing of the past.
- Laser hair removal is cheaper than waxing, shaving, and other hair removal remedies if you consider the total cost spent on them for a whole year.
Cost of the Laser Hair Removal in Dubai
The cost of a laser hair removal treatment can vary depending on these factors:
- The fee for a doctor
- Location of the treatment
- Number of required procedures
- Amount of hair that you want to remove
To better evaluate the cost you should consult with our expert surgeon at EuroMed Clinic as we are providing laser hair removal for men and women.
However, the average cost of full body permanent laser hair removal in Dubai is around 6000-10,000AED. The cost of treating only a small part of the body with permanent hair removal for unwanted hairs is around 400AED to 600AED.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ’s
How painful is laser hair removal?
Unlike rivals treatments, the latest technology for Laser Hair Removal Dubai causes zero pain and is completely mess-free, meaning it really does not have any downtime.
How Many Sessions Required for Laser hair Removal?
Results may vary from person to person, but usually, a minimum of six sessions is recommended. When you book your consultation with Rebecca, she will advise the best package for you based on your skin type and hair before embarking on the treatment.
What are the body areas treated by Laser hair removal?
The most treated areas include:
Underarms and back hair
Are there any risks of the treatment?
There are not many risks associated with the treatment. You may feel swelling, there might be a slight pinkness to your skin. But all these risks can be eliminated if you choose a qualified therapist for the treatment.
How permanent is laser hair removal?
If you take the required number of laser hair removal sessions that can deliver a maximum reduction in hair growth in a given body or facial area, you will get permanent hair removal for a long time. However, minor touchups might be required once or twice a year.
Is it worth getting laser hair removal?
Yes, laser hair removal treatment is worth taking if you want to say goodbye to your unwanted hair forever.
Should you shave before getting laser hair removal?
Yes, shaving the treatment area hair before laser hair removal is a must. Doing so helps laser machines target the hair follicles properly.
What to Expect after Laser hair Removal?
After you get ready for the treatment, your hair that needs to be treated will be trimmed to an extent that the laser hair removal equipment can easily be applied. The laser hair removal equipment will be set according to your hair and skin color.
Get a Free Consultation
If you want to put an end to tedious hair removal hacks, book an appointment at Euromed Clinic Center Dubai, by filling in the online form. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get a silky smooth skin. Our team of board-certified dermatologists will make sure that you leave the clinic with flawless skin that will boost your self-confidence to new heights!