Unwanted body hairs are a common occurrence among certain individuals and may even be a source of discomfort. Although waxing, shaving, threading, or epilating are some of the notable hair removal treatments, they are only temporary solutions. This is because hair starts to regrow within a week or so after the treatment and the person has to bear the pain of removing them again. Fortunately, Laser Hair Removal Dubai offers a permanent solution. It is a popular cosmetic procedure that utilizes intense pulsating laser beams to remove undesirable hair from different body parts. The non-invasiveness and long-lasting results of Laser Hair Removal are making people switch from conventional hair removal procedures.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Laser Hair Removal?
- 2 Virtually Painless Laser Hair Removal
- 3 Treatable Body Areas
- 4 Aim of the Treatment
- 5 Candidacy Criteria
- 6 Machine We Use
- 7 Pre-Procedure Care
- 8 Procedure
- 9 Laser Hair Removal Before & After
- 10 Post-Procedure Care
- 11 Recovery and Results
- 12 Benefits
- 13 Side Effects
- 14 Laser Hair Removal Dubai Price
- 15 Laser Hair Removal FAQ’s
- 15.1 How painful is laser hair removal?
- 15.2 How Many Sessions Required for Laser hair Removal?
- 15.3 What are the body areas treated by Laser hair removal?
- 15.4 Are there any risks of the treatment?
- 15.5 How permanent is laser hair removal?
- 15.6 Is it worth getting laser hair removal?
- 15.7 Should you shave before getting laser hair removal?
- 15.8 What to Expect after Laser hair Removal?
- 16 Consult an Expert
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal is the best permanent hair reduction procedure that halts hair regrowth. Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai uses advanced laser equipment, providing heat energy to hair follicles with lasers’ help. The laser targets the hair follicles and overwhelms them with excess heat energy. As a result, this energy destroys the hair follicles and prevents them from producing new hair.
Virtually Painless Laser Hair Removal
Treatable Body Areas
Laser Hair Removal Dubai can remove unwanted hair from almost all body parts, including:
- Intimate Areas
Although it effectively removes hair from most body parts, it is commonly used for Facial Laser Hair Removal, Underarm Laser Hair Removal, and Bikini Laser Hair Removal.
Aim of the Treatment
Laser Hair Removal Dubai aims to:
- Remove unwanted body hair
- Stop regrowth of unwanted hair
- Provide a permanent hair removal solution
- Make the skin smooth and flawless
- Achieve desired results non-invasively
Anyone can be the ideal candidate for Permanent Laser Hair Removal in Dubai if they fulfill the criteria. However, the Pubic Area Laser Hair Removal women criteria may slightly differ from Laser Hair Removal for men. Therefore, only an expert can finalize the candidacy of an individual.
Some general aspects of being an ideal candidate are as follows:
- The treatment works best on darker hair, so it will be best if the candidate has light skin with dark hair.
- The candidate should not be suffering from any severe skin disease, skin infection, or skin cancer.
- They should not have a chronic illness as it may lead to complications.
- The candidate should wait for a few months if they are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Machine We Use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we use the latest equipment and techniques for Laser Hair Removal Dubai. We use two laser machines for Laser Hair Removal, including Quanta Duetto and Candela-Gentle Max.
About Quanta Duetto
It provides an unrivaled flexibility level by independently, simultaneously, or sequentially emitting two different laser wavelengths:
- Alexandrite (755nm)
- Long Pulsed Nd: YAG (1064nm)
This unprecedented technology tackles the restrictions of traditional single-wavelength lasers by effectively treating fine hairs on all skin types. Unlike conventional lasers that only target hair follicles containing a specific pigment, the Quanta Duetto laser works for dark-colored hair. This laser does not damage the skin, eliminates the unwanted hair follicles, and prevents them from regrowing. Moreover, it is safer than its predecessors and gives better results for tanned skin and hairs with minimal melanin pigment.
It provides the patient with permanent hair reduction, with each session contributing towards more hair reduction. In some patients, 2-3 sessions can result in permanent hair removal for unwanted hairs. Moreover, our latest laser equipment ensures patient safety. As a result, patients do not suffer from any side effects such as skin irritation, skin discoloration, and hyperpigmentation.
If someone plans to undergo Laser Hair Reduction, they have to follow some pre-procedure instructions. Generally, a doctor provides these instructions, but some general preparatory instructions are as follows:
- Discuss your medical history and any allergies with your doctor.
- Avoid sun exposure for at least 3-4 weeks before the treatment.
- Use sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Stop using any skincare products and topical medicine for at least 2-3 weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid waxing, plucking, and bleaching for at least 6 weeks before the treatment.
- Remember to shave the treatment area before going for the procedure.
- Take all precautionary measures as prescribed by the doctor before the treatment.
The Laser Hair Removal procedure is safe, straightforward, and effective. It has minimal downtime, and candidates can return to work the same day with some preventive measures. Generally, a patient requires at least 3-6 sessions for the desired results. However, the exact number of sessions depends on the extent of the treatment.
During the Laser Hair Removal Dubai procedure, a high beam concentrated light is applied to the hair follicles. The pigment in the hair follicles absorbs the light, converting it into heat energy. This heat overwhelms the hair follicles and stops them from growing hair.
The step-by-step Laser Hair Removal procedure is as follows:
Step 1: Firstly, the practitioner cleanses the treatment area carefully, leaving no dirt or chemicals to interfere with the laser treatment.
Step 2: After cleaning the area, he/she will carefully move the laser device around the skin from a specific distance. The laser beam overwhelms the melanin-producing hair follicles and destroys them. This sensation feels like a rubber band snapping against the skin, but it is not painful.
Step 3: In the end, he/she will apply a cooling gel or an antibiotic to prevent side effects.
Laser Hair Removal Before & After
Candidates can resume their routine activities immediately after the treatment. However, they must follow some aftercare instructions after Full Body Laser Hair Removal. Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Avoid scratching the treatment area.
- Avoid using makeup on the treatment area immediately after the treatment
- Do not use tanning beds between the sessions.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure for at least 3-4 weeks after the treatment.
- Wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Avoid exposing the treated area to water for at least 2 days after the treatment.
- Do not use any other hair removal product for at least 2-3 months
- Use threading and waxing techniques to remove any hairs that may appear.
- Do not undergo any hair removal treatment for at least a year after this treatment.
Recovery and Results
Patients will experience continued hair fall from treated areas after Laser Hair Removal in Dubai. They will lose most of the unwanted hair after the first session. After that, each session will contribute to getting rid of more and more unwanted hair.
Generally, more than one session is required because the hair grows in a cycle. It is impossible to remove the hairs permanently before they develop fully. Although the number of sessions varies from patient to patient, once the hairs are removed, they will not grow back.
Some benefits of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai are:
- It is a one-time investment.
- The results are long-lasting and, in most cases, permanent.
- It is cheaper than waxing, shaving, and other hair removal remedies considering the total amount spent on them for a year.
- With the advancements in technology, Laser Hair Removal is now almost a painless treatment.
- If the practitioner is an expert on the procedure, there are no side effects.
- Patients can have silky, smooth, and glowing skin after the treatment. They do not have to worry about hot wax burns and ingrown hairs.
There are no severe side effects of Laser Hair Removal. However, some temporary side effects may occur, including:
- Pain or discomfort
- Burning sensations
Generally, these side effects do not last for more than a day or so, and they usually subside on their own. However, if they persist for longer than that, patients must consult their doctor immediately.
Laser Hair Removal Dubai Price
The Laser Hair Removal cost can vary depending on these factors:
- Location of the clinic
- Practitioner’s qualification and expertise
- Number of sessions
- Size of the treatment area
- Desired results
The breakdown of the average starting price of Permanent Laser Hair Removal is as follows:
- Small body area laser hair removal price is 300 AED to 500 AED
- Medium body area laser hair removal price is 600 AED to 900 AED
- Large body area laser hair removal price is 1000 AED to 1200 AED
The average starting price for Full Body Laser Hair Removal in Dubai is 2500 AED to 3500 AED. However, to evaluate the exact cost for your treatment, consult with our experts at Euromed Clinic Center.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ’s
How painful is laser hair removal?
Unlike rivals treatments, the latest technology for Laser Hair Removal Dubai causes zero pain and is completely mess-free, meaning it really does not have any downtime.
How Many Sessions Required for Laser hair Removal?
Results may vary from person to person, but usually, a minimum of six sessions is recommended. When you book your consultation with Rebecca, she will advise the best package for you based on your skin type and hair before embarking on the treatment.
What are the body areas treated by Laser hair removal?
The most treated areas include:
Underarms and back hair
Are there any risks of the treatment?
There are not many risks associated with the treatment. You may feel swelling, there might be a slight pinkness to your skin. But all these risks can be eliminated if you choose a qualified therapist for the treatment.
How permanent is laser hair removal?
If you take the required number of laser hair removal sessions that can deliver a maximum reduction in hair growth in a given body or facial area, you will get permanent hair removal for a long time. However, minor touchups might be required once or twice a year.
Is it worth getting laser hair removal?
Yes, laser hair removal treatment is worth taking if you want to say goodbye to your unwanted hair forever.
Should you shave before getting laser hair removal?
Yes, shaving the treatment area hair before laser hair removal is a must. Doing so helps laser machines target the hair follicles properly.
What to Expect after Laser hair Removal?
After you get ready for the treatment, your hair that needs to be treated will be trimmed to an extent that the laser hair removal equipment can easily be applied. The laser hair removal equipment will be set according to your hair and skin color.
Consult an Expert
If you want to end the daily, weekly, and monthly hair removal sessions, book an appointment at Euromed Clinic Center. Our team of board-certified dermatologists will ensure that you leave the clinic with flawless skin that will boost your self-confidence. So, don’t miss out on the opportunity to get silky smooth skin with Laser Hair Removal Dubai. You can schedule an appointment by filling in the online form. Moreover, you can give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.