If you are tired of trying so many options to get rid of your unwanted hair growth, Laser hair removal is the method worth considering.
Laser hair removal in Dubai for men & women is a commonly used cosmetic procedure that utilizes the intense pulsating beam to remove undesirable hair from different parts of the body. The procedure can be applied all over the body, whereas, the commonly treated parts are:
- Under Arms
How Does Laser Hair Removal work?
During the treatment, the high beam concentrated light is applied to the hair follicles. The light is then absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles which converts it into heat. The heat at that point influences the hair follicles to anticipate hair development.
Technology We Use
At Euromed, we bring to you the latest Quanta Duetto laser that works to get you beautiful and flawless results. Transcending its rival conventional hair removal systems, Quanta Duetto simultaneously delivers two laser wavelengths – Alexandrite (755nm) and Long Pulsed Nd: YAG (1064nm).
This unprecedented technology tackles the restrictions of traditional single-wavelength lasers by effectively treating fine and fair hairs on all skin types, including tanned skin.
Quanta Duetto provides an unrivaled level of flexibility by emitting two different laser wavelengths independently, simultaneously or sequentially. It is safer than its predecessors and gives more effective results on tanned skins and hairs with very little melanin content.
Along with the revolutionary Quanta Duetto, we also use other high technology lasers like the Fotona Dynamis. Fotona’s high-performance laser systems bring new standards of technology in providing safe and effective hair reduction. Fotona’s high peak-power laser pulses provide the speed and efficiency needed to uniformly cover large areas.
Who is Laser Hair Removal Candidate?
There is no doubt about the effectiveness of laser hair removal procedure but it may not be suitable for everyone. Read the points below to better understand if you are a candidate for the procedure.
You are a candidate for the laser hair removal treatment if:
- You have complete awareness of the treatment
- You have your research about laser practitioner
- You have light skin
- You have dark hair
- You know about the discomfort during the procedure
- You have a fair amount of treatment area
- You desire for long-term results
- You can afford
It is recommended to consult with an expert practitioner before deciding to undergo the treatment.
If you are planning to undergo the best laser hair removal treatment, consider the following things to get yourself prepared for the procedure.
- Avoid sun exposure for 3-4 weeks before the treatment
- Halt using the skincare product and topical medicine for 2-3 weeks before the treatment
- Talk to your doctor if you have any allergy and about medical history
- Avoid waxing, plucking and bleaching for at least 6 weeks before the treatment.
- Remember to clean your skin in the morning of the day of treatment.
- Take precautionary measures as prescribed by your doctor prior to the treatment.
- Right after the procedure, your doctor may apply a cooling method to your skin to avoid any discomfort.
- Skincare products can be applied to the treatment to assure comfort immediately after the treatment
- Stay away from sun exposure for a few weeks after the treatment
- If you are unable to completely avoid sun exposure, use sunblock then.
- Do not do plucking and waxing for 6-8 weeks after the treatment.
- Do not use any other hair removal product for 2-3 months
- You can take bath but treat the skin softly
Cost of the Laser Hair Removal in Dubai
The cost of a laser hair removal treatment can vary depending on the few factors.
- Location of the treatment
- Amount of hair that you want to remove
- Number of required procedures
- The fee for a doctor
To better evaluate the cost of the laser hair removal procedure, consult our expert surgeon a EuroMed Clinic for free by just filling an online form.
Laser Hair Removal FAQ’s
How painful is laser hair removal?
Unlike rivals treatments, the latest technology for Laser Hair Removal Dubai causes zero pain and is completely mess-free, meaning it really does not have any downtime.
How Many Sessions Required for Laser hair Removal?
Results may vary from person to person, but usually, a minimum of six sessions is recommended. When you book your consultation with Rebecca, she will advise the best package for you based on your skin type and hair before embarking on the treatment.
What are the body areas treated by Laser hair removal?
The most treated areas include:
Underarms and back hair
Are there any risks of the treatment?
There are not many risks associated with the treatment. You may feel swelling, there might be a slight pinkness to your skin. But all these risks can be eliminated if you choose a qualified therapist for the treatment.
How permanent is laser hair removal?
If you take the required number of laser hair removal sessions that can deliver a maximum reduction in hair growth in a given body or facial area, you will get permanent hair removal for a long time. However, minor touchups might be required once or twice a year.
Is it worth getting laser hair removal?
Yes, laser hair removal treatment is worth taking if you want to say goodbye to your unwanted hair forever.
Should you shave before getting laser hair removal?
Yes, shaving the treatment area hair before laser hair removal is a must. Doing so helps laser machines target the hair follicles properly.
What to Expect after Laser hair Removal?
After you get ready for the treatment, your hair that needs to be treated will be trimmed to an extent that the laser hair removal equipment can easily be applied. The laser hair removal equipment will be set according to your hair and skin color.
If you want to put an end to tedious hair removal hacks, book an appointment at Euromed, today, the best hair removal clinic in Dubai. Our Skincare team will make sure that you leave us with flawless skin, feeling radiant and confident as ever!