Laser Photo Rejuvenation is a cosmetic procedure that aims to restore and improve the appearance of the skin by utilizing the laser therapies including pico rejuvenation, toner etc. It is an easy to perform and effective treatment that intends to treat several skins issues including skin pigmentation, spots, melasma, and rosacea.
Anyone who is suffering from certain skin issues! You are an ideal candidate if:
- You are over 20 and have some knowhow of the procedure
- You want to improve your skin’ tone and texture
- You want to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on your face
- You are suffering from dark spots, liver spots and hyperpigmentation
- You have a desire to improve your complexion
- You want a non-invasive treatment
What Conditions can be Treated?
- Wrinkled skins
- Melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Sun and age spots
- Pores on the skin
- Saggy skins
- Acne Scars
- Brown spots
- Crow’s feet
How to Prepare?
You will be guided entirely about each and every step of the treatment by a therapist at the pre-op meeting. Few general preparations are as follows.
- Abstain from prolonged sun exposure for a few days before the procedure.
- Don’t use tanning products for at least 15 days prior to the treatment.
- Use only prescribed medications
What is the Procedure?
Laser photo rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment and does require an anesthesia. However, a numbing cream may be applied to assure a comfortable procedure.
A hand-held laser gadget is utilized to present laser light emission bar to the skin. Wavelength, power, and length of pulse span are custom-made by the specific sort of skin issue.
The heat produced by the laser beam removes the outer layer of the skin while stimulating the collagen at the fresh layer. Then the natural healing process generates tends to keep the surface of the skin smooth and healthy.
Patients need to take some post-technique guidelines with a specific end goal to get positive outcomes and maintain a strategic distance from any confusions. These directions include:
- Apply ice packs to limit the inconvenience.
- Utilize delicate chemical and cream to keep your skin perfect and hydrated.
- Abstain from presenting your sun to the sun.
- Take medications as prescribed by your therapist
- Non-invasive treatment
- It is a viable, protected and negligible intrusive treatment for various skin issues.
- It can be performed on face, neck, and chest.
- It requires no downtime and less time for recuperation.
Laser Photo Rejuvenation Consultation
If you are still confused about the Laser Photo Rejuvenation in Dubai and want to know more about the procedure, benefits, and possible outcomes, reach out to us by booking a consultation just by filling the form. Our expert will assess your skincare problem and will propose a best possible solution so you can achieve the skin of your dreams.