Laser Photo Rejuvenation is a cosmetic procedure that aims to restore and improve the skin’s appearance using laser therapies, including PICO laser. This simple and effective treatment intends to treat several skin issues, including skin pigmentation, spots, melasma, and rosacea.
Table of Contents
- 1 Candidacy Criteria
- 2 Treatable Conditions
- 3 Machines We Use
- 4 Pre-Procedure Care
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Post-Procedure Care
- 7 Benefits
- 8 Cost of the Treatment
- 9 Laser Photo Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 10 Consult an Expert
You can be an ideal candidate for Laser Photo Rejuvenation if you:
- Are over 20 and have realistic expectations of the procedure
- Want to improve your skin tone and texture
- Want to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles on your face
- Are suffering from dark spots, liver spots, and hyperpigmentation
- Have a desire to improve your complexion
- Want a non-invasive treatment
Laser Photo Rejuvenation can help treat the following conditions:
- Fine line and wrinkled skin
- Melasma and hyperpigmentation
- Sun and age spots
- Large pores on the skin
- Saggy skin
- Acne Scars
- Brown spots
- Uneven skin tone
- Crow’s feet
- Aging signs
- Freckles and blemishes
Machines We Use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we use the following laser machines for Laser Photo Rejuvenation:
- Candela GentleMax Pro Laser
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser
- Q-switched Nd: YAG Laser
You will be guided about every step of the treatment by a dermatologist at the pre-procedure meeting. They will also ask you to prepare your skin for the procedure. Some general preparation guidelines are as follows:
- Abstain from prolonged sun exposure for a few days before the procedure.
- Do not use tanning products for at least 15 days before the treatment.
- Use only prescribed medications.
- Keep the skin moisturized and hydrated.
Laser Photo Rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment and does require anesthesia. However, a numbing cream may be applied to ensure you are comfortable during the procedure.
The dermatologist will use a hand-held laser gadget to apply a laser beam to the skin during the procedure. The wavelength, power, and length of the pulse span are customized for each individual according to their specific skin type and what is being treated.
The heat produced by the laser beam removes the outer layer of the skin, stimulating the collagen in the fresh layer. Then, the natural healing process keeps the skin’s surface smooth and healthy.
Patients must follow some post-procedure guidelines to achieve their desired results and avoid complications. These instructions include:
- Apply ice packs to limit any redness or discomfort.
- Use light chemicals and creams to keep your skin hydrated.
- Abstain from exposing your skin to the sun.
- Take medications as prescribed by your therapist.
Some benefits of Laser Photo Rejuvenation are as follows:
- Laser photo rejuvenation is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It is an effective and safe treatment for various skin issues.
- This laser treatment can be performed on the face, neck, and chest.
- The procedure requires no downtime and less time for healing.
Cost of the Treatment
There is no fixed price for Laser Photo Rejuvenation because multiple factors determine the final treatment price. Some cost-determining factors are:
- Skin type and condition
- Treatment technique
- Type of laser
- Treatment sessions
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s reputation
If you want to know the exact Laser Photo Rejuvenation cost for your case, please consult an expert.
Laser Photo Rejuvenation FAQ’s
Is laser photo rejuvenation painful?
Since it is a non-invasive treatment, it does not cause any pain. However, in the case of slight discomfort, a numbing cream is used to make the treatment comfortable for the patient.
How long is the laser photo rejuvenation procedure?
It is an easy and quick treatment and only takes about 15-30 minutes to complete.
How many sessions do I need for laser photo rejuvenation?
Depending upon the severity of their condition, a candidate may need to undergo 1-6 sittings for their desired outcomes.
What are the results of laser photo rejuvenation?
Your skin will indicate change instantly after the treatment; however, the final results will take a few months to appear and can be long-lasting if you follow a prescribed skincare regime.
How much does it cost?
It depends upon the number sessions. You will be told about the exact cost of your treatment at the pre-op meeting.
How long does laser photo rejuvenation last?
Usually, the results of laser photo rejuvenation last for anywhere between 1-5 years after the procedure. After that, candidates will need follow-up treatment to maintain the treatment effects.
Consult an Expert
If you are confused about Laser Photo Rejuvenation and want to know more about the procedure, benefits, and possible outcomes, reach out to us. You can book a session with our experts at Euromed Clinic Center in Dubai by filling the consultation form. Our expert will assess your skin problem and propose the best possible solution so you can achieve the skin of your dreams.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more