Varicose Veins Treatment Dubai eliminates spider veins, rosacea, and varicose veins without undergoing a surgical procedure. This treatment is well suited for virtually any part of the body with a vein problem. Laser Vein Removal is a safe, quick, and effective procedure that involves no cuts, no downtime, and minimal discomfort.
Varicose Veins and Spider Veins
Varicose Veins are generally enlarged and appear near the skin’s surface. They can appear lumpy, twisted, and dilated. They commonly appear on the legs, but they can affect any vein of the body. Varicose Veins Treatment can effectively remove these veins.
On the other hand, Spider Veins are usually smaller in size and do not appear as abnormal as Varicose Veins. However, they are colored and appear in blue, red, or purple colors. Spider Veins do not cause any pain, but Varicose Veins do.
The primary cause of Spider Veins and Varicose Veins is damage to the vein valves. Due to this, blood collects inside the veins and pumps out within the skin. However, some external factors can also increase the risk. These causes include:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prolonged standing
Fortunately, Spider Veins and Varicose Veins Treatment in Dubai can help eliminate this problem.
Aim of the Treatment
Laser Vein Treatment aims to:
- Remove unsightly veins on the legs
- Get rid of spider veins or varicose veins on thighs
- Eliminate facial spider veins
- Remove large bulging veins on hands
- Provide Red Veins Treatment Dubai
Although the procedure is non-surgical, individuals have to fulfill a candidacy criterion before Varicose or Spider Veins Treatment Dubai. Generally, an expert determines candidacy, but some standard points include the following:
- Be in good physical and mental health.
- Keep realistic expectations with the procedure.
- Discuss any medical conditions or allergies with the expert.
Who is not a candidate?
The following are not the suitable candidates for Laser Vein Removal Treatment:
- Anyone with pigmentation and large pores
- Patients with more prominent veins need to undergo a surgical procedure
- Individuals with dark skin that is prone to hyperpigmentation
- People taking blood thinners
- Pregnant women
- Individuals with keloid scarring
Consult with our experts to determine your candidacy.
Although non-invasive treatments, home remedies, and lifestyle changes help treat unsightly veins, Laser Vein Treatment Dubai is the best procedure. Besides laser treatment, surgery is the only better option, but most people prefer non-surgical solutions.
The following non-invasive, non-surgical treatments are available for treating Varicose and Spider Veins:
- Simple Laser Treatment
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
The laser system we use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we use Candela GentleMax Laser System for Varicose Veins Treatment.
Some general pre-procedure instructions for Laser Vein Removal are as follows:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Refrain from tanning and sunbathing.
- Quit taking blood-thinners for at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Do not apply any makeup, cream, or lotion on the day of treatment.
- Wash and shave the treatment area before coming for the treatment.
How does Laser Vein Treatment Dubai work?
Since it is a non-invasive procedure, it does not cause any pain. The entire procedure typically takes 20-30 minutes to complete. If necessary, local anesthesia is administered to ease any discomfort.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- The procedure usually starts with numbing the treatment area.
- After this, a laser machine is used to deliver laser heat to the area where targeted veins are situated.
- The heat produced by the laser damages the tissue walls, and the body naturally absorbs dead tissues, destroying affected veins.
- When the abnormal vein is damaged by heat, it creates a scar that mostly clears on its own.
Some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Keep the treated areas away from the sun.
- Wear easy and comfortable clothes for quick healing.
- Only use prescription medications (if any).
- Do not touch, scratch, massage, or rub the treated area for a few hours after the treatment.
Recovery and Results
There is no extensive recovery period, and candidates can get back to normal activities immediately after the procedure. The results usually appear instantly after the treatment. However, it may depend on the severity of the veins.
Laser Veins Removal Before and After
Laser Veins Removal Treatment is very beneficial. It offers the following benefits:
- The procedure is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- The recovery period is quick and uneventful.
- There are no severe or permanent side effects of the treatment.
- It offers exceptional results even after a single treatment.
There are no severe side effects of Spider or Varicose Veins Treatment. Some patients may experience slight discomfort due to swelling or redness. However, these effects last for about a day and subside on their own.
Laser Veins Removal FAQ’s
How many sessions are needed?
Your therapist will prescribe you the number of sessions according to your condition. Generally, 2-6 sessions are needed for effective and long lasting outcomes. Therefore, the number of the required session may vary for every patient
Is there any downtime?
Since it is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment, there is no downtime that you can immediately resume your daily routine.
What results are expected?
In many cases, the veins will show up fainter quickly after the laser treatment. However, the time it takes your body to reabsorb (breakdown) the vein after treatment relies on the extent of the vein. Small veins can take up to 12 weeks to totally resolve. While larger veins may take 6-9 months to totally resolve.
What are the side-effects?
The common side effects of laser veins removal include redness and swelling. These complications won’t stay longer and vanish away in after 2-3 days.
How long is the procedure?
It takes only 20-30 minutes to complete.
What is the cost of laser veins removal in Dubai?
It depends upon your condition and number of sessions that are needed to perform.
Cost of the Treatment
The Varicose Veins Treatment Cost Dubai varies from patient to patient depending on the following factors:
- treatment area’s size
- doctor’s expertise
- clinic’s location
- technique chosen
- number of sessions
If you want to learn the exact cost for your treatment, consult a varicose vein specialist.
Consult an Expert
If you plan to undergo a Laser Varicose Veins Treatment Dubai at a low cost, book our online consultation. You need to fill in the form, and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly. They will be more than happy to arrange your session with one of our highly trained and qualified laser vein removal specialists. You can then discuss anything that is on your mind—without any follow-up obligations.