Nowadays, LED light therapy for skin is one of the most in-demand cosmetic procedures in fashion industries worldwide. Professional-grade LED Light treatment is a non-surgical, non-invasive, and virtually pain-free skin rejuvenation procedure. It uses light energy to treat a number of skin problems, like acne, inflammation, scarring, rosacea, etc. For this purpose, four clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights, including blue, red, yellow, and green, are used. As a result of this treatment, individuals get glowing and rejuvenated skin in no time.
What is LED Light Facial Therapy?
The LED Light Therapy for skin uses light-emitting diode (LED) technology to offer a pain-free treatment that yields impressive results. This non-intrusive skin rejuvenation treatment is based on the technology of four clinically proven wavelengths of UV-free LED lights, including:
These lights can be used individually or combined to boost collagen, eradicate bacteria, and promote cellular renewal, providing reinvigorated and rejuvenated skin.
You are an ideal candidate for LED therapy if you:
- Have aging signs
- Have acne and acne scars
- Want to rejuvenate the skin
- Suffer from rosacea
- Want to remove redness and inflammation
- Want to prevent skin cancer
- Do not have any active rashes
- Are not hypersensitive to light
Although LED treatment is a non-surgical procedure, it requires the skin to be prepared. Usually, the dermatologist provides pre-procedure instructions to each candidate, but some general instructions are as follows:
- Keep the skin away from direct sun exposure for at least a week before the procedure.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the LED treatment.
- All candidates must wear the safety goggles which will be provided by the clinic to protect their eyes from the LED light.
LED skin therapy is a non-surgical procedure performed on an outpatient basis. A single session for this treatment takes 15-30 minutes, but the duration may exceed, depending on the skin condition.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- The dermatologist uses a handheld LED light therapy device and chooses the most suitable light, depending on the candidate’s requirements.
- Depending on the skin condition, they will choose a suitable light frequency and use the handheld device to direct the LED light to the treatment area.
- The LED light targets the deeper skin cells, stimulating collagen, improving cell metabolism, enhancing dermal blood flow, and revitalizing the skin overall.
Results and Recovery
After LED light therapy for skin, candidates may experience redness and inflammation on the skin. These are temporary side effects that usually disappear within a few hours. Once the skin starts returning to its normal condition, the treatment results start becoming noticeable. Usually, the results become visible in 2-4 weeks, but they may appear earlier in some cases. However, a single LED therapy session is not enough, and most candidates need more than one session to get the desired results.
There are several LED Light Therapy benefits, including:
- LED Light Therapy is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure.
- LED Therapy does not require anesthesia and is usually performed on an outpatient basis.
- The procedure is safe and quick.
- The LED Light Therapy has no downtime or recovery period after the treatment.
- This treatment suits all skin types and body parts.
- It does not leave any scars or marks on the skin.
- It offers excellent results individually, but results can be improved by combining it with other skin rejuvenation therapies.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of LED skin therapy in Dubai is not fixed as several variable factors influence the final price, including:
- Type of skin problem
- Severity of the skin condition
- Treatment technique
- Type of LED light
- Number of sessions
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
If you want to find out the exact treatment cost in your case, consult our clinic.
Consult an Expert
At Euromed Clinic Center, we offer LED light therapy for skin. You can schedule an appointment with our experts by filling the short online form or giving us a call. If you want to know more about this procedure and its price, please get in touch with us.
LED Light Treatments FAQs
How many LED Light Therapy treatments do I need for best results?
Generally, the number of required treatments depends on the candidate’s skin condition and the desired goals. In most cases, a minimum of two sessions weekly are enough to achieve the desired results.
How long does an LED treatment take?
A single LED skin therapy session takes about 15-30 minutes to complete. However, this duration may differ for every candidate, depending on the type of LED light, skin condition being treated, the device being used, etc.
Is LED Therapy painful?
According to experts, LED therapy is a safe procedure that does not cause any pain or discomfort. Patients also report this treatment to be entirely pain-free.
Is there any downtime with LED Light treatment?
Since the LED Light procedure is non-surgical and non-invasive, there is no downtime after LED Light treatments.
Can we combine LED Light Therapy with other skin treatments?
LED treatments offer excellent results on their own, but the effects can be maximized by combining it with other skin rejuvenation and injectable cosmetic treatments.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more