A type of weight-loss treatment that uses supplements is known as Lipotropic Injections in Dubai. These injections can help in losing fat but they do not work alone. These injections work best when combined with regular exercise and a healthy, low-calorie diet. The components of these injections may vary from clinic to clinic but they mainly contain vitamin B-12, methionine, inositol, and choline.
Who is the ideal candidate for Lipotropic Injections?
The people who want to lose fat from their bodies are all candidates for these injections. However, anyone is an ideal candidate if:
- They are obese and no other dietary products seem to work for them.
- They are above 18 in age.
- They do not have any skin allergies.
- They do not have loose skin.
- Their bodies can endure multivitamins.
- They want to stimulate the rate of their metabolism.
- They need to lose body fat and gain lean muscle tissue.
- They have realistic expectations from the treatment.
Before the treatment starts, the patient will be required to follow certain instructions. These instructions will be provided by the doctor and help attain successful results without any complications. While these instructions may differ for each individual but they generally include directions like the following:
- Before the treatment commences, make sure that the doctor has carefully reviewed your medical history. They should be aware of any allergies and reactions that the patient’s body has shown previously for any treatment.
- Stop smoking at least 24 hours before the treatment. Otherwise, smoking will slow down the recovery process after the treatment.
- No alcohol should be consumed at least 48 hours before the treatment.
- Any anti-inflammatory drugs, such as ibuprofen, should be avoided at all costs. This is because anti-inflammatory drugs tend to thin the blood.
How does the procedure go?
The procedure for getting lipotropic injections is quite similar to getting regular injections. In the areas containing subcutaneous fatty tissues, the supplement is inserted with the help of a syringe. The most commonly used areas for this treatment include:
The treatment area is marked before injecting the supplement. The area of injection and the syringe’s needle must be sterilized with alcohol. Once the patient has relaxed and settled, the doctor should insert the needle in the marked area at a 45 to 90-degree angle. It is important to stay relaxed and calm to avoid any pain and discomfort. Moreover, it may require 3 to 4 sessions before the patient attains the desired results. The number of sessions required varies from patient to patient.
Just like every other surgical treatment, lipotropic injections also require some aftercare. Generally, the patient is advised to follow these instructions:
- Avoid wearing tightly fitted clothes for at least one to two weeks after the treatment.
- Only engage in light exercise such as walking and running. Avoid strenuous exercise for at least 14 days after the treatment.
- Do not expose the treated area directly to the sun. Use strong SPF sunblock lotion to avoid getting sunburns.
- If you feel anything irregular after the procedure, immediately consult your doctor.
- At least 2 follow-up sessions must be arranged after the treatment with the doctor.
What are the expected results of the treatment?
First of all, the patient must keep their expectations with the treatment real. Lipotropic injections cannot work miracles and make the patient slim overnight. Secondly, the recovery period after the procedure is usually 4 to 5 days. However, this can vary depending on the patient’s particular scenario. The results of the treatment will not be instantly shown rather they take at least 14 days to become noticeable. Moreover, lipotropic injections tend to not work at all. They cannot be solely relied on for weight loss. The patient must introduce healthier eating habits and regular exercise in their lifestyle for these injections to work. In this way, they will notice better results.
Side-Effects of Lipotropic Injections
The most commonly used ingredients in these injections do not have any side effects. However, some of the ingredients may have some minor side effects. These may include:
- pain and discomfort
Moreover, side effects are not the same for every individual. But if the patient is facing any of the above signs, they must consult their doctor immediately. Consulting the doctor immediately can save the patient from facing any serious problems.
Benefits of Lipotropic Injections
Lipotropic injections are becoming a popular weight loss treatment day by day. While it may not be the most perfect solution for weight loss, it still has a lot of benefits. Some of the benefits of getting these injections include;
- Weight loss (better results can be achieved by introducing a healthy diet and regular exercise in the lifestyle)
- Detoxification of the liver
- Stimulated metabolism
- High energy levels
- Reduced restlessness
- Fat loss and muscle gain
- Improved sleeping patterns
These benefits are enough to make lipotropic injections one of the most popular weight-loss treatments.
Lipotropic Injections FAQ’s
What do Lipotropic shots do?
Lipotropic injections are special supplements that are meant for speeding up the weight loss regimen. These injections mostly contain vitamin B12 that is known for speeding up weight loss.
Do lipotropic injections suppress appetite?
Yes, lipotropic injections do suppress appetite. These injections do this by enhancing the liver and gallbladders performance to speed up metabolism and by reducing fat deposits.
Are b12 and lipotropic injections the same?
These two are interlinked but not the same. Lipotropic injections may or may not use vitamin B12 as there is no evidence that these vitamins help with weight loss.
How fast do you lose weight with lipotropic injections?
With you having one lipotropic shot every week you will probably lose around 1-2 pounds per week. However, the actual weight that is lost depends upon many different factors.
How long does it take lipotropic injections to work?
Lipotropic injections immediately start the appetite suppressing and fat burning procedure after they are injected. You may notice visible results after 2-3 weeks of treatment.
Cost of Lipotropic Injections in Dubai
Every clinic has a specific policy for determining the cost of lipotropic injections. Certain factors influence determining the cost of these injections. These factors include:
- The ingredients used in the injection
- The facility used for getting the injections
- The doctor’s expertise
- The geographical location
Due to these factors, the cost may vary from person to person. Moreover, some clinics also offer package deals where the injections are included in a weight loss program.
Lipotropic Injections in Dubai
Euromed Clinic Center offers lipotropic injections to the ideal candidates for this treatment. These injections are perfect for you if you want to lose fat and stimulate your metabolism. If you have any queries about lipotropic injections in Dubai & Abu Dhabi feel free to contact us. You can send us your query online or visit our clinic. Book a consultation with an expert professional at our clinic by filling the required information in the given form. Our panel of expert doctors will guide you and recommend the best treatment for all your weight-loss problems.