Healthy skin is an essential aspect of looking beautiful. Everyone tries to appear their best using different methods, such as makeup, skincare, etc. However, if we don’t have healthy skin, all our attempts to look beautiful can go in vain. Therefore, we must work on keeping our skin healthy before beautifying it. As we age, our skin starts showing aging signs. To fight aging signs, we need an advanced solution like Mandelic Acid Peel Dubai. This chemical peel is of a gentler nature that addresses numerous aging signs and other skin conditions. It is suitable for almost all skin types and tones and gives excellent skin rejuvenation results.
What are Mandelic Peels?
The Mandelic Peel Dubai contains Mandelic Acid of the Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) group, commonly derived from bitter almonds. Mandelic acid has excellent skin exfoliation properties, and these gentle yet powerful properties help remove dead cells from the skin. Since it is a gentler chemical peel, it is used as an active ingredient in numerous over-the-counter skincare products. Its gentle formula makes it suitable for sensitive skin and darker skin tones. Although Mandelic Acid is not harsh, it yields long-lasting effects by breaking dead cells’ bond with the skin’s surface.
Aim of the Treatment
Mandelic Acid Peel Dubai aims to:
- Combat aging signs
- Remove dead skin cells
- Treat dull and damaged skin
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat hyperpigmentation
- Remove acne and acne scars
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Enhance skin tone and texture
- Provide a youthful radiance to the skin
Anyone can get a Mandelic Chemical Peel if they have one of the following skin problems:
- Acne or acne scars
- Dull or damaged skin
- Dull complexion
- Sensitive skin
Since Mandelic Acid Peel is gentler, it does not require following strict pre-procedure instructions. However, following some general preparatory measures allows candidates to get desired results. Generally, an expert provides these guidelines, however, some general instructions are as follows:
- Do not use blood-thinning medications for about 3-5 days before the procedure.
- Avoid using retinol or Retin-A for a few days before the procedure.
- Stay indoors to avoid direct sunlight and apply sunscreen when going out.
- Avoid sunbaths, tanning beds, steam rooms, and saunas for at least a week before the treatment.
The Mandelic Acid Peel Dubai is a simple procedure that follows the below-mentioned steps:
- Before applying the peel, the dermatologist will cleanse the treatment area.
- As soon as the treatment area is cleansed, he/she will apply the chemical peel. For applying the peel, he/she will use a gauge pad or a fan brush.
- After applying the peel, he/she will leave it on the skin for a while. The duration of leaving the peel on the skin depends on the severity of the skin problem and the candidate’s skin type.
- During this time, the candidate may experience a slight tingling sensation. However, it is common and should not cause concern.
- After some time, the dermatologist will remove the peel from the skin using a neutralizer.
- In the end, he/she will use hyaluronic acid for alleviating redness and hydrating the skin.
Usually, the dermatologist provides a list of dos and don’ts to candidates after the treatment. These instructions help them achieve the best results and avoid complications. Some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Do not go into direct sunlight for 3-5 days after the treatment.
- Avoid unnecessary skin exfoliation and scrubbing.
- Avoid heavy workouts and strenuous activities. In general, avoid any activity that causes sweating.
- Do not shave or wax the treatment area before it heals completely.
- If the skin starts flaking or becoming dry, use a prescribed moisturizer.
- Sunbaths, saunas, and steam rooms should be avoided.
Recovery and Results
The Mandelic Peel Dubai is a gentle chemical peel; therefore, there is not extensive downtime after the procedure. Generally, the recovery period is also short and uneventful. However, in most cases, candidates need more than one session to achieve the desired results.
Typically, results of Mandelic Peels become evident after the first session, but they are not highly noticeable. Candidates will see the outcome once all the required sessions are complete. It gives a visible glow and radiance to the skin after the treatment is complete.
Mandelic Acid Peel Before and After
Mandelic Acid Peel Dubai offers several benefits. Some of these benefits include the following:
- It reduces dark spots on the skin.
- It enhances skin tone and texture.
- This chemical peel reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
- It significantly reduces aging signs.
- It is a gentle peel; therefore, suitable for all skin types.
- The Mandelic Peel suits sensitive skin and darker skin tones.
- No side effects of this procedure.
- There is no downtime or recovery period after the procedure.
Cost of the Treatment
Generally, the cost of Mandelic Chemical Peel is not fixed because it depends on several variable factors. The average price of superficial peels ranges from 299 AED to 999 AED. Some of these cost-determining factors include:
- Skin tone and type
- The severity of the skin condition
- Desired results
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
In most cases, an expert determines the exact treatment price. So, consult an expert if you want to know the exact price in your case.
Consult an Expert
If you want to fight aging signs and gently rejuvenate the skin, consider Mandelic Acid Peel in Dubai. We have a team of expert dermatologists at Euromed Clinic Center who will be delighted to guide you about the procedure. So, schedule an online consultation session TODAY by filling the form below or giving us a call.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more