Meladeep is a professional skin rejuvenation treatment for both men and women. It aims to improve the skin texture and tone while reducing aging signs. This mask can treat several skin problems including, hyperpigmentation, melasma, aging skin, and seborrheic skin. Meladeep mask skin rejuvenation offers an effective depigmentation action that prevents excessive melanin production. It also exfoliates the skin to eliminate existing pigmentation.
Table of Contents
- 1 Candidacy Criteria
- 2 Pre-Procedure Care
- 3 Procedure
- 4 Post-Procedure Care
- 5 Recovery and Results
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Cost of the Treatment
- 8 Meladeep Mask – Skin Rejuvenation FAQ’s
- 8.1 Is Meladeep mask for both women and men?
- 8.2 What non-surgical options are available for facial rejuvenation?
- 8.3 Can a facelift be achieved using non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures?
- 8.4 Does insurance cover any skin rejuvenation procedures?
- 8.5 How many Meladeep treatments are required for skin rejuvenation?
- 8.6 How long does it take for the results after the Meladeep mask?
- 8.7 Is the Meladeep treatment painful?
- 9 Consult an Expert
Individuals who want to rejuvenate their skin with an easy and minimally invasive procedure can be the ideal candidates for the Meladeep procedure. But generally, individuals with the following skin concerns are more suitable for a Meladeep mask:
- Pigmentation or hyperpigmentation
- Post laser pigmentations
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Actinic sun damage
- Large pores
- Aging signs
- Dull skin with dead cells
In order to identify a candidate’s particular skin problem, we recommend having a consultation first with our dermatologists. In the meeting, they will examine the candidate’s skin to identify the problem and recommend the best-suited treatment for their specific concern.
Once you are all set to undergo this skin rejuvenation procedure, the dermatologist will apply a Meladeep mask to your concerned areas. The mask will stay on your skin for 3-4 hours, depending on the severity of your condition and desired outcomes. After that, the mask will be rinsed with water.
Candidates will be given a list of dos and don’ts to protect their skin after the Meladeep treatment. If they follow the dermatologist’s advice, they will achieve maximum results out of the procedure. Some general aftercare guidelines are as follows:
- Keep the treated skin protected from the sun.
- Use sunshade or sunscreen as prescribed by the dermatologist.
- Apply Meladeep post cream every night before going to bed.
Recovery and Results
As the dermatologist applies and removes the Meladeep mask from the skin, candidates may experience bruising and redness due to irritation. However, these symptoms will subside within a few hours after the treatment. If these symptoms persist, candidates should apply a prescribed ointment to get relief. As soon as the skin becomes normal again, candidates will notice fresher and smoother skin.
Some people may get immediate results after their first few sessions. However, others may need to undergo several sessions to get the desired results.
Meladeep treatment is a skin rejuvenation and depigmentation procedure that offers several benefits, including:
- Meladeep mask does not require special skin preparation.
- The procedure minimizes pigmentation and other marks within a few days.
- It has a revolutionary impact on treating age spots, dark spots, and melanin.
- It is a safe procedure that does not cause any severe side effects.
- Meladeep mask can effectively correct wrinkles and fine lines.
- It resolves acne problems.
- The procedure improves the skin’s overall look by making it fresh and healthy.
- It offers evident outcomes in a couple of days.
- It is highly effective on spots of the melanic starting point.
- This procedure is effective in post-sclerotherapy treatment.
- It is compatible with every skin type and can be performed at any time.
- It effectively treats aging skin and other skin disorders.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of Meladeep mask skin rejuvenation treatment is not fixed because it depends on multiple variable factors, such as:
- Severity of the skin problem
- Skin condition
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
If you want to know the exact Meladeep cost in Dubai, please get in touch with us.
Meladeep Mask – Skin Rejuvenation FAQ’s
Is Meladeep mask for both women and men?
A Meladeep mask is an effective option for skin rejuvenation, and both women and men can take it to rejuvenate their facial and body skin.
What non-surgical options are available for facial rejuvenation?
There are many options for non-surgical facial rejuvenation like laser treatment, chemical peeling, microdermabrasion, Meladeep mask, dermal fillers, Botox, HydraFacial, etc.
Can a facelift be achieved using non-surgical facial rejuvenation procedures?
Yes, there are facial rejuvenation procedures for the non-surgical facelift. There are many non-surgical options to lift the facial skin.
Does insurance cover any skin rejuvenation procedures?
The skin rejuvenation procedures are characterized as cosmetic treatments, and most health insurance providers do not cover cosmetic treatments. However, some insurance providers may partially cover the cost of cosmetic treatments. So, please get in touch with your insurance company before undergoing any cosmetic procedures.
How many Meladeep treatments are required for skin rejuvenation?
An expert will decide the number of treatments each candidate needs, depending on their particular requirements. For instance, a candidate can get their desired results just by taking one session, while others may need more than one session.
How long does it take for the results after the Meladeep mask?
Some candidates will experience immediate results that start appearing the same day. On the other hand, the results may take some time to become noticeable for some candidates.
Is the Meladeep treatment painful?
It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that does not induce much discomfort. If a candidate experiences any discomfort during the procedure, they can ask the dermatologist for numbing cream.
Consult an Expert
Are you seeking the best skin rejuvenation treatment? Meladeep skin rejuvenation treatment is ideal for those who want to revitalize their skin and get rid of pigmentation. You need to fill the online consultation form to schedule an appointment, and our representatives will contact you soon.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Laser and Skin Therapist
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more