Melasma is a skin disorder in which the skin tends to decolorize mostly from the facial area. This condition is most common in women as there are 80% of women among total sufferers of melasma. It is sometimes also known as hyper-pigmentation.
What are the Causes?
The primary cause of this skin depolarization is prolonged exposure to the sun. Individuals who are suffering from melasma or hyper-pigmentations have brown tan spots on their skin, mostly on facial skin. As it is caused by the heat of the sun, this skin discoloration commonly happens in summer.
Here is the list of factors that can play their parts in causing melasma.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun
- Hormone changes in young adults
- Birth control pills can play a pivotal role in causing melasma
- Thyroid disorders
- People who are working in industries and are more prone to heats
- Use of unsuitable skin products
How to Protect your Skin from Melasma/ Hyperpigmentation?
- Abstain from unnecessary sun exposure importantly in summers
- Use sun shade or sunscreen while going out in sun
- Use sun-protection creams daily
- Women who wear make-up can select from wide verities of SPF creams in order to protect their facial skin from the sun.
Treatment Options for Melasma and Hyperpigmentation
Pico Genesis Laser treatment is one of the most effective treatments for melasma and hyperpigmentation. The heat generated by lasers warms up the melasma signs and cause them to impart so that your body can itself eliminate them.
They are acidic arrangements that are connected to the skin to resurface it. Normally 2-3 treatments are enough to get rid of pigmented buildups and totally expel the undesirable spots. This Melasma treatment in Dubai has least symptoms and by and large no downtime. It likewise enhances existing collagen in the skin and empowers new collagen generation.
It works by peeling the skin with the assistance of small crystals. A couple of sessions of this insignificantly intrusive treatment are required for the coveted even composition. Symptoms are negligible and there is no downtime at all.
Intense Pulse Light
It is one of the most affected treatments for melasma in Dubai. A wide range of the spectrum is utilized as a part of particular wavelengths to break down the collected melanin substances into smaller ones. The body would then be able to effortlessly evacuate these bits. IPL is noninvasive and generally pain-free.
Irregular skin pigmentation caused by melasma shows up as dull dark colored spots on cheeks and nose. Anybody can benefit by melasma treatment as long as he or she is irritated by the obscuring of the facial skin. You are an ideal candidate for the treatment if:
- You are an adult
- You are fed up with color changed by melasma
- You are in overall good health state
- You have realistic expectations for the treatment
- Avoid sun exposure
- Halt smoking for a few days or try to quit If possible
- Do not use skin tanning products while preparing yourself for melasma treatment
- In place of usual makeup, use only prescribe facial products
Dealing with the treated territories is essential to get wanted outcomes and keep any further harm. Here are a few customs that you need to trail melasma treatment in Dubai:
- Promptly after the treatment apply anti-infection balm suggested by the specialist
- Utilize ice packs to limit any redness, swelling or tingling in the treated zones
- Try not to rub or back rub the treatment site for seven days in any event
- Keep treated zones enough saturated
- Abstain from touching your face pointlessly
- Liberally apply an expansive range sunscreen moisturizer to the face before going out in the daytime
- Try not to pick or scratch at the scab that structures after melasma treatment.
Results of Melasma Treatment in Dubai
- Laser treatment offers instant improvement
- The final outcomes normally appear after 1 month
- If you don’t get the desired results with single treatment, opt for multiple sessions for better results.
- Minimal side effects
- It is an invasive procedure and can be performed even while reading a newspaper
To find out more about the Treatments for Melasma in Dubai, book a meeting with our specialists by just filling a form.