Facial contouring, fat reduction, and anti-aging treatments are some of the most popular cosmetic treatments. These treatments help maintain the desired shape and fight several skin and hair problems. One of the most popular treatments that can serve all three functions is Mesotherapy Dubai. It is a customized blend of vitamins and antioxidants that help improve the appearance of the skin. It also reduces typical aging signs such as sagging skin, lines and wrinkles, and cellulite with no recovery time.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Mesotherapy?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Pre-Procedure Care
- 5 How does it work?
- 6 Procedure
- 7 Mesotherapy Hair Rejuvenation
- 8 Post-Procedure Care
- 9 Recovery and Results
- 10 Mesotherapy FAQ’s
- 10.1 What is Mesotherapy?
- 10.2 What can I expect during my treatment?
- 10.3 What can I expect after my treatment?
- 10.4 How long will the results last?
- 10.5 How long does the treatment take?
- 10.6 What can skin conditions be treated with Mesotherapy?
- 10.7 Does the treatment hurt?
- 10.8 Who can perform Mesotherapy treatment?
- 10.9 How do we do?
- 11 Benefits
- 12 Mesotherapy Price Dubai
- 13 Consult an Expert
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive and non-surgical treatment. It involves an expert injecting different medications into the skin mesoderm, skin dermis, and subcutaneous tissue. Face Mesotherapy uses the following ingredients:
- Plant extracts
- Pharmaceutical medications
- Homeopathic medications
- Other ingredients
Mesotherapy is an effective treatment for the face, body, and hair. It reduces aging signs, hyperpigmentation, cellulite, etc., and improves hair growth.
Aim of the Treatment
Mesotherapy Dubai aims to:
- Rejuvenate the skin
- Treat cellulite
- Improve hair regrowth
- Reduce hair loss
- Treat different skin problems
- Reduce aging signs
- Improve the facial appearance
- Boost self-confidence
You are an ideal candidate for Face and Hair Mesotherapy, if you seek effective treatment for:
- Excess fat
- Sagging skin
- Dull skin
- Hair loss
- Stretch marks
Moreover, if you don’t want to undergo surgical treatment or take anesthesia, Mesotherapy is a suitable treatment.
Candidates have to follow some general pre-procedure instructions to get the best results. Usually, the practitioner provides these instructions depending on each individual’s requirements. However, some general instructions are as follows:
- Consume a high-protein diet before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sunlight exposure.
- Always wear sunscreen when going out.
- Stay hydrated.
How does it work?
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure used for treating various skin conditions and injuries. This treatment delivers medicines specific to the skin condition being treated. Generally, it delivers the following to the skin:
- Conventional or homeopathic medicines
- Amino acids
An expert directly delivers these medicines into the mesoderm. Mesotherapy is a pain-free treatment. However, a local anesthetic cream is applied before the procedure to prevent any discomfort.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- Before starting the treatment, the practitioner will cleanse the treatment area.
- He/she will apply a numbing cream to make the procedure as pain-free as possible.
- After numbing the treatment area, he/she will inject a special cocktail of medications and minerals into the mesoderm.
- In the end, he/she will apply a cooling gel on the treatment area to reduce discomfort.
Mesotherapy Hair Rejuvenation
Although Hair and Face Mesotherapy are non-surgical procedures, candidates should be careful for a few days after the treatment. To achieve optimum results, candidates should follow some general aftercare instructions. Some of these are as follows:
- Massage the treated area for 15 minutes regularly.
- A daily walk of 20-30 minutes will aid the effectiveness.
- Drink lots of water for 24 hours after treatment.
- Eat extra fibers.
- Have a high protein diet for few days after treatment.
- Avoid taking a shower for at least 4 hours after treatment.
- Avoid direct sun exposure for about two weeks after.
- Do not take Aspirin, Motrin, etc., after injections.
Recovery and Results
Mesotherapy is the perfect alternative to many anti-aging regimens. It can also treat cellulite. Most candidates report their skin to become radiant and glowing after the treatment. Generally, the results become visible after a single session. However, in some cases, more than one session may be needed.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a way of introducing pills into the skin mesoderm this is, in the skin dermis and subcutaneous tissue.In aesthetic medicine, leading indicators are the treatment of cellulite frame degree and at the level of skin rejuvenation face, neck and chest.
What can I expect during my treatment?
Multiple micro-injections using a very high-quality needle are administered into the mesoderm underneath the surface of the skin. The intention is to update the hyaluronic acid that is misplaced as we age.
What can I expect after my treatment?
You need to be care full for about 48 hours after the treatment. Superficial swelling might happen after the procedure which will be gone after two or three days. Whereas, treatment around the eyes may take longer to settle.
How long will the results last?
For best results, we recommend 2-3 weeks. Once completed, the effects may last from 1 to 1.5 years.
How long does the treatment take?
Mesotherapy is and smooth and efficient treatment and takes only 30-60 minutes to complete.
What can skin conditions be treated with Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy can treat many skin related conditions which include facial marks and hair thinning, superficial line, wrinkles, aging skin and under eye area problems. To find out which Mesotherapy treatment is suited to your skin, please book our free consultation by filling out the form.
Does the treatment hurt?
Mesotherapy is a pain-free procedure and does not hurt at all. Local anesthesia is applied to per clients demand.
Who can perform Mesotherapy treatment?
As Mesotherapy is a medical skin treatment, it must be performed by a medical practitioner. If you are looking for a Mesotherapy treatment in Dubai, Euromed is always there with its expert team to serve you with the latest technologies available.
How do we do?
Our team of senior surgeons examines all the necessary aspects of the skin before indulging you into the procedure. Local anesthesia is administered to make the procedure pain-free for you. The process takes about 30-60 minutes to complete.
Mesotherapy in Dubai has numerous benefits. Some notable benefits of this popular treatment are as follows:
- Mesotherapy is safe for all skin types.
- It is a non-surgical treatment.
- The procedure is minimally invasive, but it can be made pain-free with numbing creams.
- As a result of this treatment, the facial complexion improves.
- It rejuvenates the skin overall.
- It can eliminate acne scars and blemishes.
- Mesotherapy is perfect for reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- It revives dull skin and enhances its radiance.
- It treats sagging skin by improving elasticity and firmness.
Mesotherapy Price Dubai
Mesotherapy cost varies from patient to patient, depending on numerous variable factors. Some of these elements include:
- nature and severity of the skin problem
- practitioner’s expertise and qualification
- clinic’s geographical location and reputation
- number of sessions
- ingredients used in injections
- desired results
Generally, an expert can determine the exact cost of Mesotherapy for every candidate. However, the average starting price of Mesotherapy is 500 AED. Get in touch with an expert if you want to know the exact treatment cost in your case.
Consult an Expert
If you want to undergo Mesotherapy Dubai, get in touch with us. Euromed Clinic Center is a single destination for all your healthcare and cosmetic needs. Our experts will guide you about the treatment and its benefits. Moreover, we offer it at an affordable rate. So, schedule an initial consultation to get your queries answered by our experts. You can know your skin better by booking an online consultation. It will help you examine your skin condition and choose a suitable treatment option. So, fill the online form below to schedule an appointment. Besides, you can call us or visit us at our clinic. Our staff representatives will be delighted to guide you further.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more