Micro-needling, sometimes called as percutaneous collagen induction is a popular non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment. The therapy is ideal for treating several skin concerns including fine lines and wrinkles, surgical scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, sun damaged skin, and pores.
Who is the Candidate?
Individuals who are seeking for an effective non-invasive skin rejuvenation are eligible to undergo the micro-needling with PRP therapy. However, you are an ideal candidate if:
- You are having fine lines and wrinkles on your skin
- You are suffering from surgical scars and stretch marks
- You have a sun damaged skin
- You are a sufferer of uneven and pigmented skin
- Your skin is not sensitive and unable to undergo a surgical treatment
- You are willing for a non-surgical solution for your skin concerns
- You are well aware of the treatment and have realistic expectations from the procedure
Since it is a simple and straightforward procedure, you don’t need to take extra steps to prepare yourself for the procedure. Here are few tips on how to prepare yourself for the micro-needling PRP therapy.
- Avoid wearing makeup for a week before the treatment
- Abstain from smoking and alcohol consumption for few days
- Apply only the prescribed topical ointments
- Avoid sun exposure and do not use tanning products for 2-3 weeks before the procedure
- If it is necessary to go out in sun, use sun shade or sunblocks.
How to Perform?
The procedure is a non-invasive and easy to perform that requires only 30-40 minutes to complete.
- The procedure starts with the therapist applying a numbing cream on the surface of the body to avoid any discomfort during the procedure.
- Then the clinician takes out a sample of blood from your body to collect PRP.
- The micro-needling is begun and is trailed by PRP which can saturate the punctures made by the needling
- PRP reaches out to all the areas
- The procedure lasts for 30-60 minutes
Here are the guidelines on how to care for your treated areas about the procedure to get the maximum outcomes from the treatment.
- Use some cold compressions to encounter any redness and swelling
- Avoid washing the treated areas for 6-8 hours after the procedure
- Do not go into the sun or use sunshade if necessary
- You can resume your routine non-strenuous activities. However, it’s recommended to not indulge yourself in hard and strenuous exercises.
It takes 10 to 15 days to completely recover from the wounds and incisions. The required recovery time varies from a patient to patient depending on the severity of the case.
The micro-needling with PRP treatment is completely a natural procedure and produces natural-looking outcomes. The PRP is taken from your own body and does not include any chemicals, so there are fewer chances of any side effects.
- PRP can accelerate the skin’s repair procedure and the smaller scale wounds set aside lesser opportunity to die down.
- The development factors that are available in the PRP help in a more noteworthy generation of elastin and collagen, two auxiliary proteins needed for skin’s growth.
- A stamped change in the surface of the skin can be seen because of the treatment.
- Since the blood is drawn from the patient and utilized on him or her, the risk of hypersensitive reaction is eliminated.
Why PRP micro-needling over traditional micro-needling?
The micro-needling with PRP therapy helps to enhance the outcomes of the micro-needling procedure. It has increased the collagen production in the body by a natural process. It includes extra growth factors in the fluid that is injected through micro-needling method.
Are There any Side-effects?
You may observe slight redness and swell right after the procedure. These side effects normally subside in 2-3 days. Moreover, in some cases, you may feel discomfort, irritation, and bruise at the treated areas for few days.
Results of Micro-Needling?
Numerous patients start to get outcomes about inside an initial couple of days after their underlying treatment. Results will keep on becoming obvious throughout the following a half year as your body’s common collagen generation proceeds. Final outcomes are generally observed at the half year point.
If you are seeking the best non-invasive treatment for your skin rejuvenation, micro-needling with PRP therapy in Dubai is the one. You just need to fill an online consultation form and we will contact you shortly after that.