Micro-needling also called collagen induction therapy, is a popular non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment. It is a great option for treating several skin concerns such as fine lines and wrinkles, surgical scars, stretch marks, hyperpigmentation, sun-damaged skin, and pores. At Euromed Clinic Center, we offer an advanced version of this treatment in the form of microneedling with PRP therapy in Dubai.
Table of Contents
Why PRP microneedling over traditional microneedling?
Microneedling with PRP therapy helps enhance the results of the micro-needling procedure. It stimulates the natural collagen production in the body by a non-surgical process. It also includes additional growth factors in the fluid injected through the microneedling method. Overall, it offers better results than traditional microneedling.
Individuals seeking an effective non-invasive skin rejuvenation are eligible for microneedling with PRP therapy. But you are an ideal candidate if you:
- Have fine lines and wrinkles on your skin
- Are suffering from surgical scars or stretch marks
- Have a sun-damaged skin
- Are suffering from uneven or pigmented skin
- Want a non-surgical skin rejuvenation treatment
- Are well aware of the treatment and have realistic expectations from the procedure
Since it is a simple procedure, you don’t have to take extra steps to prepare your skin. Some general tips for preparing for micro-needling PRP therapy are as follows:
- Avoid wearing makeup for a week before the treatment.
- Apply only the prescribed topical ointments.
- Avoid sun exposure and do not use tanning products 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- If it is necessary to go out in the sun, use sunshade or sunblock.
Microneedling with PRP therapy in Dubai is a non-invasive and easy procedure, which takes about 30-40 minutes to complete. The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- The procedure starts with the therapist applying a numbing cream on the body’s surface to avoid any discomfort during the procedure.
- Then, they take a sample of blood from your body to collect PRP.
- The microneedling process begins, and it is followed by administering the PRP. The PRP saturates the punctures made by microneedling.
- Lastly, an ice bag is applied to the treatment area.
Some general aftercare guidelines for microneedling with PRP therapy are as follows:
- Use some cold compresses to treat any redness and swelling.
- Avoid washing the treated areas for 6-8 hours after the procedure.
- Do not go into the sun or if necessary use sunshade.
- You can resume your routine non-strenuous activities. However, it is recommended not to indulge in heavy and strenuous physical exercises.
Recovery and Results
It takes about 10-15 days for the skin to recover completely. However, the recovery time varies from patient to patient, depending on the severity of the case.
The micro-needling with PRP treatment is a natural procedure and produces natural-looking results. The effects will start showing after a few days with the result continuing to improve for over six months after the procedure. The PRP is taken from your own body and does not include any chemicals, hence there are fewer chances of any side effects.
There are numerous benefits of microneedling with PRP in Dubai, such as:
- PRP can accelerate the skin’s healing process.
- The growth factors found in the PRP help stimulate elastin and collagen production, two auxiliary proteins needed for skin growth.
- A noticeable change in the skin’s surface can be seen because of the treatment.
- Since the blood is drawn from the patient and utilized on them, the risk of hypersensitive reaction is eliminated.
- Microneedling with PRP is suitable for all skin types.
Consult an Expert
If you seek the best non-invasive treatment for your skin rejuvenation, micro-needling with PRP therapy in Dubai is the one. You can book an initial consultation session with our experts at Euromed Clinic Center by filling the online form or calling us.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more