Those who wear makeup regularly can get tired of applying and removing it continuously. Luckily, it is now possible through semi-permanent makeup methods to keep the makeup on for years. Similar to tattooing, Microblading Dubai uses a particular type of ink that lasts for a long time. Generally, the makeup stays on for about 1 to 3 years. This technique is suitable for different face and body parts, such as eyelids, eyebrows, lips, scalp, and areola area.
This page discusses the benefits, side effects, cost, procedure, aftercare, and more about Microblading.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is an advanced technique for semi-permanent makeup. Using Eyebrow Microblading Dubai, we can get an illusion of naturally thick eyebrows. This technique is also known as micropigmentation, 3D brows, or eyebrow embroidery.
Like scalp micro pigmentation, eyebrow micropigmentation uses a color pigment to create natural hair-like strokes in the eyebrows. This pigment is implanted under the skin’s surface manually using tiny disposable needles. As a result of the procedure, anyone can get natural-looking eyebrows.
Aim of the Treatment
Eyebrow Microblading aims to:
- Create natural-looking eyebrows
- Provide long-lasting semi-permanent makeup
- Improve eyebrow or eyelash region
- Shape and contour the brows
- Improve the overall density of the brows
Generally, Microblading Dubai is for those who regularly wear makeup. However, anyone interested in enhancing the appearance of their eyebrows can take it. You are an ideal candidate for this treatment if you:
- Wear makeup regularly
- Want a semi-permanent solution for their makeup routine
- Need long-lasting makeup
- Have thin eyebrows
- Want to enhance their eyebrows
- Have lost their eyebrows completely
- Want to improve their scalp hair appearance
- Need to improve their eyelash area
- Want to enhance the appearance of their breast’s areola
This technique has been in use for a long time and it is similar to tattooing. Its most common usage is to enhance the appearance of eyebrows, scalp, and eyelashes.
The process is simple to perform and understand. A specially designed microblading pen is used to perform it.
To avoid discomfort and pain during the procedure, the professional may apply topical numbing cream. After this, the actual process will start. Depending on the treatment area’s size, the procedure can last from one hour to two hours.
In the beginning, a professional carefully mark lines in the treatment area followed by the usage of microblading. Marking the site allows the professional to avoid making any mistakes.
If you want to take this treatment, you do not need to do much to prepare. All you need is to decide what kind of scalp or Eyebrow Microblading you need. During your initial consultation with a specialist, you will be able to ask questions.
Some general pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for at least 2 days before the procedure.
- Do not for sunbathing or tanning beds.
- Refrain from eyebrow tinting for at least a week before the procedure.
- Avoid waxing, shaving, or threading the eyebrows.
- Stop using alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) products, especially in the eyebrow region.
Eyebrow Microblading Dubai has been in use for a long time, and it is similar to tattooing. Its most common usage is to enhance the appearance of eyebrows, scalp, and eyelashes.
The process is quick, safe, and simple to perform with the help of a specially designed Microblading pen.
The professional may apply a topical numbing cream to avoid discomfort and pain during the procedure. After numbing the treatment area, the actual process will start. Depending on the treatment area’s size, the procedure can last from one to two hours.
Before beginning, the professional will carefully outline the desired eyebrow shape in the treatment area. Marking the site allows the professional to avoid making any mistakes. It will be followed by Microblading, in which a specialized pen containing tiny sterile needles is used. This pen will help implant pigment under the skin, and as a result, we get the illusion of thicker and fuller eyebrows.
Some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Keep the eyebrows safe from getting wet during the recovery period.
- Only use a prescribed cream on the eyebrows for a week to speed up recovery.
- Stay away from the sun, tanning, sauna, and steam rooms.
- Avoid swimming or excessive workouts.
- Do not forget to apply sunscreen when going out in the sun.
The results of Microblading are natural-looking. However, they are not permanent. Generally, the results of semi-permanent makeup last for about 6-12 months. The longevity of results depends on several factors, such as the skin type, pigment type, and lifestyle choices. Most experts suggest a follow-up session after 6-8 months to maintain the results.
Microblading before and after
Eyebrow Microblading Dubai has numerous benefits. This simple cosmetic treatment is known for delivering the following benefits:
- It helps save time and money.
- The results last for a long-time, i.e., 1 to 3 years.
- It improves the appearance of eyebrows for a long time.
- There is no pain or discomfort in the procedure.
- There is no downtime or recovery time.
- The procedure does not cause skin damage similar to ordinary tattooing.
Cost of Eyebrow Microblading Dubai
The cost of Microblading depends on several variable factors, such as:
- Clinic’s geographical location and reputation
- Practitioner’s expertise and qualification
- Technique used
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
Due to these elements, the price of eyebrow micropigmentation varies from patient to patient. Generally, an expert can determine the exact cost of the treatment. So, it is better to consult an expert if you want to know the exact price in your case.
What are The Side Effects of MIcroblading?
This method is totally safe and you should not be worried about side effects, complications and health risks. Microblading is performed after applying topical numbing cream; thus, causes no pain and discomfort. Moreover, our professionals perform it in such a way that no swelling, redness, and bruising occurs.
What SHould be Aftercare?
You will not experience any major/permanent side effects or downtime and can return to your daily life immediately post-procedure.
Consult an Expert
At Euromed Clinic Center, we offer different semi-permanent makeup techniques, including Eyebrow Microblading in Dubai. Our board-certified professionals will be delighted to guide you about different procedures. If you want to know how this treatment can benefit you, consult one of our experts. We provide online consultation to our clients. You can schedule an appointment with our experts by filling the online form. Moreover, you can call us or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further. To do so, consider scheduling an appointment by calling our number or filling the online form. We look forward to improving your appearance and confidence level!