Microdermabrasion is a deep exfoliating treatment that is popular with both men and women. For a quick skin pick-me-up, Microdermabrasion in Dubai gives your complexion a smoother surface and promotes the growth of healthy new cells. It improves wrinkles, skin texture and colour by polishing the topmost layer and then vacuuming away the dead skin cells in a safe, controlled manner.
How does it work?
After all the pre-treatment requirements are completed, the procedure starts with the spraying of tiny crystals on the surface of the skin. These tiny crystals tend to remove the outermost layer of the skin. The skin treats this removal as an injury and regrows the new fresh layer of the skin which is softer and brighter than before. Some numbing medicines could be prescribed to treat the area of skin in an efficient way.
The procedure takes only 30-40 minutes to complete and has very less healing time.
Candidacy for the Treatment
The Microdermabrasion Dubai treatment is best for these conditions:
- Facial lines or wrinkles
- Uneven skin pigmentation
- Age spots on the skin
- Wrinkled skins
- Sun affected skins
- Skin dullness
Is treatment painful?
The Microdermabrasion removes the dead cells from the surface of the skin causing almost no pain. However, a slight discomfort could be felt while eliminating the old and damaged layer of the skin.
The doctor will prescribe you some anesthetics to cut off any displeasure. The newly generated layer of skin is more prone to the sunlight and other factors, therefore, needs some extra care.
What to expect?
The Microdermabrasion includes the removal of the outermost surface of the skin so the skin may feel some discomfort for a few days after the treatment.
Your doctor will prescribe a few medications which will help to wipe out any discomfort you may feel after the treatment.
The healing time of the procedure is 6-10 days.
- Do not use sun blocks and other creams for at least a week prior to the treatment
- If you have undergone any other procedure recently, wait 3-4 weeks before preparing for Microdermabrasion
- Avoid waxing and tanning the skin for 2 weeks before the procedure
- Use precautionary measure as per instructions of your doctor
- On the day of treatment, wash your face with a non-oily cleanser.
- Your doctor will instruct you to take care of new skin
- Take anesthesia to overcome any discomfort that happens
- Keep the new skin protected against the possible risk factors
- Avoid rubbing the new skin for at least one week
- Do not expose the new skin to the sun for 15-20 days
- If you are unable to avoid sun exposure, use a sunshade.
- Apply a gentle cleanser
- Use anti-inflammatory creams as prescribed by your doctor
- Trauma at the treated area should be avoided.
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- Improves skin texture and colour
- Gives skin a luminous glow
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles
- Stimulating collagen production to promote the growth of healthy new skin cells.
- Whether you want a one-off treatment for a special occasion or a specific skin condition treated, we will happily advise you on how you can get the best from Microdermabrasion.
Euromed Clinic Center is offering the best Microdermabrasion in Dubai for its valuable clients. To know more about the treatment and its results, this is the best time to reach out to us by booking a free consultation. Our experts will examine your skin and will propose a best possible treatment procedure for that.