Skin tags are soft and tender pouches of skin that hang from the skin surface. They can increase in size and turn out to be very risky. The dermatologists can easily remove moles through an advanced Moles Removal Treatment in Dubai. Continue reading to know its cost, benefits, results, side effects, recovery period, and more.
What is Moles & Tags Removal?
Skin tags are soft, tender pouches of skin that hang from the skin surface. They are most commonly found around the neck, armpits, groin, as well as under the breasts, on the eyelids or cheeks. They can occur in singles or multiples and are sometimes mistaken for moles or warts.
Skin tags can often become irritated, inflamed or infected, leading to swelling, redness, and pain. It is better to consider a Tags or Moles Removal Procedure sooner than later.
Results and Benefits
The benefits and results of Moles Removal are enlisted below;
- It delivers instant results.
- It is a safe and effective option.
- It has no side effects and downtime.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive method.
- The skin issue will be resolved.
- The person will get flawless skin.
- The person will feel good about the body.
- The person will be able to wear short dresses.
- The confidence and self-image will be boosted.
The Machine We Use
At the EuroMed Clinic, we always use the latest laser machines. This treatment is performed with the help of an advanced laser machine.
Who is a Candidate?
You might be a good candidate for the treatment if you fulfil the following criteria;
- You need a quick fix.
- You have skin moles or tags.
- You want to get flawless skin.
- Your expectations are realistic.
- You want to remove your mole or tag.
- You are in a good physical and mental health.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Moles & Tags Removal Treatment aims at the following;
- To make your skin flawless.
- To remove skin tags and moles.
- To make the skin smooth and clear.
- To free the skin of any lumps or bumps.
Which Technique is Used?
Our plastic surgeons are experienced in diagnosing and treating skin tags, moles, and warts. The techniques used to remove the skin tags are determined by many factors, including the size and location of the skin tags, as well as the potential for scarring.
These can be discussed with our doctors in greater detail in your consultation, where the best treatment options will be provided. We may use one of the following techniques to perform this procedure.
- Laser Treatment
- Cryotherapy (Freezing)
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
The pre-treatment instructions often include the following;
- Take the prescribed lab tests and medication.
- Stop using herbal supplements and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Take the prescribed food and adopt healthy lifestyle choices.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
Just take care of the treatment site and avoid touching, rubbing, and pressing. The recovery time is short and you will be able to continue your routine activities.
Cost of Moles & Tags Removal
The Moles & Tags Removal cost is not high in the Dubai. At the EuroMed Clinic Dubai, the treatment is offered at a reasons Labe cost. You can avail an interest-free loan facility as well. The cost of Moles and Tags Removal in Dubai vary from person to person. Contact us now to know the exact price in your case.