Morpheus8 is an FDA-approved technology that helps tighten the skin, reduce excess fat under the skin, and improve skin texture. This technology combines micro needling and radiofrequency (RF) to rejuvenate the skin. This is done through tissue remodeling in the dermal and subdermal layers. The main functions performed by this technology are bulk-necrotic heating and fractional coagulation of fat.
Morpheus8 is more effective than many other treatments in the same category due to being more configurable. The resultant versatility of this technology helps treat large and small skin areas and delivers radiofrequency energy to various depths under the skin.
Table of Contents
- 1 Types of Morpheus8 Tips
- 2 Who Should Get Morpheus8?
- 3 How Does Morpheus8 Work?
- 4 What Does Morpheus Treatment Do?
- 5 What Are The Benefits Of Morpheus8?
- 6 What To Expect After Morpheus8?
- 7 Results Of Morpheus8
- 8 How Soon Will I see Results From Morpheus8?
- 9 How Long Does Morpheus8 Last?
- 10 Morpheus8 FAQs
- 11 Book an Appointment
Types of Morpheus8 Tips
Morpheus8 is a modular technology as its handpieces use four different fractional tips, all of which vary based on the number and depths of their microneedles. These tips come with the following microneedle configurations.
- Morpheus8 Resurfacing: This tip comes with an arrangement of 24 gold-coated microneedles that can reach a skin depth of 0.5-0.75mm. Morpheus8 Resurfacing mainly targets hard-to-reach, small tissue areas.
- Morpheus8: This tip is equipped with 24 microneedles that can target 4-5mm skin depth. This tip is designed for dermal and subdermal remodeling of the facial tissues through sub-necrotic bulk heating and fractional coagulation.
- Morpheus8 Prime: Morpheus8 Prime comes with a small surface area with an arrangement of 12 microneedles. These needles penetrate 4-5mm deep into the skin of the hard-to-reach regions such as the forehead, preorbital area, inner arms, and delicate female body areas. Like Morpheus8, this tip triggers the desired tissue remodeling through fractional coagulation and sub-necrotic bulk heating.
- Morpheus8 Body: This Morpheus8 tip has the largest surface area that accommodates 40 microneedles capable of targeting a skin depth of 7-8mm. This tip is used for dermal and subdermal tissue remodeling of larger tissue surface areas, such as thighs, abdomen, and buttocks. Like Morheus8 and Morpheus8 Prime, Morpheus Body also uses sub-necrotic bulk heating and fractional coagulation to trigger tissue remodeling.
Who Should Get Morpheus8?
Usually, individuals who qualify for a Morpheus procedure fall into two categories:
- Men and women aging between 30 and 55 with visible aging signs
- Individuals with acne and acne scars that do not respond to topical or oral medications
Moreover, this treatment is more suitable for non-smoking, healthy patients with no severe health conditions. You can discuss your candidacy criteria for Morpheus8 during the initial consultation at EuroMed Clinic Dubai.
How Does Morpheus8 Work?
Morpheus8 mainly utilizes thermal energy to provide desired appearance enhancements. This anti-aging treatment simultaneously targets superficial and underlying structural skin problems to reduce sagginess and helps achieve a smooth skin texture.
The microneedles in the Morpheus8 tips move forward to puncture the skin and reach a certain depth. After that, the surface tip area and gold-coated microneedles release RF waves to produce heat under the skin. This heat helps remodel subdermal adipose tissues to improve skin firmness.
What Does Morpheus Treatment Do?
Morpheus8 is a subdermal adipose tissue remodeling device that helps achieve your beauty goals in two ways.
- With powerful settings, this device promotes fat sculpting under the skin.
- And with lower settings, this machine can help dilate pores, erase scars, smoothen the skin, and promote overall skin tightening.
What Are The Benefits Of Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 significantly improves skin appearance, mimicking the benefits of a facelift to a reasonable degree. This treatment is generally suitable for individuals looking for a gradual, injury-free skin correction. The microneedles used in this treatment penetrate deeper than in a conventional micro needling treatment, delivering more significant skin rejuvenating benefits.
The most substantial benefits of Morpheus8 include:
- Enhanced collagen production due to needle penetration and heat produced by RF
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimized acne scarring
- More lifted and tightened skin appearance
- Improved skin elasticity
- Reduced stretch marks
What To Expect After Morpheus8?
You will experience redness and tenderness in the treated area immediately after the treatment. You may also feel extra tightness and warmness in the treated region. In some cases, your skin may ooze out liquid for some time. Some people also experience swelling, peeling, and flaking of the outer skin layer.
Results Of Morpheus8
Morpheus8 stimulates skin tightening through enhanced collagen production. After the treatment, you get a firmer, plumper, tighter, and smoother skin surface. It generally takes two treatment sessions to get you your desired results.
How Soon Will I see Results From Morpheus8?
How quickly you get results from Morpheus8 depends on your skin type and the treatment area. However, on average, the results appear three days after the treatment. And the more noticeable results begin to show up after a month. Good results keep coming afterward, and it generally takes six months for your skin to get the full benefits of Morpheus8 treatment.
How Long Does Morpheus8 Last?
After getting the full benefits of Morpheus8, you will likely enjoy a youthful appearance for about a year. The results usually start to fade away after this duration. But you can maintain your good appearance for even longer with maintenance sessions.
How painful is Morpheus 8?
Although Morpheus8 uses microneedles that pierce the skin, it is an overall painless procedure. You can expect some pain from the treatment, but it is manageable. Our dermatologists use a numbing solution to the treatment area before starting the process to keep the treatment-related discomfort at bay.
How much does a Morpheus8 procedure cost?
The starting price of the Morpheus8 treatment is 3000AED. The final cost of the treatment depends on the extent of treatment required and the treatment region.
How many sessions of Morpheus8 are needed?
Two to four treatment sessions may be required, depending on the degree of improvement a patient needs.
Is Morpheus8 better than microneedling?
The microneedling part of Morpheus8 operates at varying depths to meet different cosmetic requirements. It also uses heat energy to stimulate collagen production. For this reason, it helps an individual achieve aesthetic benefits at a much faster rate. Hence, it may be a much better option than conventional microneedling.
Is Morpheus8 better than ultherapy?
In most cases, the short answer to this question is YES. Ultherapy delivers the deep skin tightening effect in the treated region. On the other hand, Morpheus8 helps achieve a smoother skin surface with reduced age spots and diminishes hyperpigmentation in addition to inducing the deep skin tightening effect.
Book an Appointment
Morpheus8 is a groundbreaking skin tightening treatment that helps you get a firmer appearance with a plumper and more youthful skin surface anywhere on your body. However, getting this treatment from a skilled dermatologist is a must if you want to experience its full benefits. At EuroMed Clinic Dubai, we offer Morpheus8 from the hands of highly skilled practitioners who have precision and vast experience to help you achieve your beauty goals.