Morpheus8 is an FDA-approved technology that helps tighten the skin, reduce excess fat under the skin, and improve skin texture. This technology combines microneedling and radiofrequency (RF) to rejuvenate the skin. This is done through tissue remodeling in the dermal and subdermal layers. The main functions performed by this technology are bulk-necrotic heating and fractional coagulation of fat.
Morpheus8 is more effective than many other treatments in the same category due to its being more configurable. The resultant versatility of this technology helps treat large and small skin areas and delivers radiofrequency energy to various depths under the skin.
Table of Contents
- 1 Who Should Get Morpheus8?
- 2 How Does Morpheus8 Work?
- 3 What Does Morpheus Treatment Do?
- 4 What Are The Benefits Of Morpheus8?
- 5 What To Expect After Morpheus8?
- 6 Results Of Morpheus8
- 7 How Soon Will I See Results From Morpheus8?
- 8 How Long Does Morpheus8 Last?
- 9 How painful is Morpheus 8?
- 10 How much does a Morpheus8 procedure cost?
- 11 How many sessions of Morpheus8 are needed?
- 12 Is Morpheus8 better than microneedling?
- 13 Is Morpheus8 better than ultherapy?
- 14 Book an Appointment
Types of Morpheus8 Tips
Morpheus8 is a modular technology as its handpieces use four different fractional tips, all of which vary based on the number and depths of their microneedles. These tips come with the following microneedle configurations.
- Morpheus8 Resurfacing: This tip comes with an arrangement of 24 gold-coated microneedles that can reach a skin depth of 0.5-0.75mm. Morpheus8 Resurfacing mainly targets hard-to-reach, small tissue areas.
- Morpheus8: This tip has 24 microneedles that can target 4-5mm skin depth. This tip is designed for dermal and subdermal remodeling of the facial tissues through sub-necrotic bulk heating and fractional coagulation.
- Morpheus8 Prime: Morpheus8 Prime comes with a small surface area with an arrangement of 12 microneedles. These needles penetrate 4-5mm deep into the skin of the hard-to-reach regions such as the forehead, preorbital area, inner arms, and delicate female body areas. Like Morpheus8, this tip triggers the desired tissue remodeling through fractional coagulation and sub-necrotic bulk heating.
- Morpheus8 Body: This Morpheus8 tip has the largest surface area, accommodating 40 microneedles capable of targeting a skin depth of 7-8mm. This tip is used for dermal and subdermal tissue remodeling of larger tissue surface areas, such as thighs, abdomen, and buttocks. Like Morheus8 and Morpheus8 Prime, Morpheus Body also uses sub-necrotic bulk heating and fractional coagulation to trigger tissue remodeling.
Who Should Get Morpheus8?
Usually, individuals who qualify for a Morpheus procedure fall into two categories:
- Men and women aged between 30 and 55 with visible aging signs
- Individuals with acne and acne scars that do not respond to topical or oral medications
- Individuals with skin problems like stretch marks, sagging skin, acne scars, fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage
- People with small fat deposits on the neck and face and droopy eyelids
Moreover, this treatment is more suitable for non-smoking, healthy patients with no severe health conditions. You can discuss your candidacy criteria for Morpheus8 during the initial consultation at EuroMed Clinic Dubai.
How Does Morpheus8 Work?
Morpheus8 combines radiofrequency energy and microneedling to improve the health and complexion of your skin. During this treatment, microneedles create tiny punctures in the skin to boost collagen production and reduce wrinkles.
After penetrating the skin, Microneedles release radiofrequency energy that instantly transforms into heat. This heat travels through a certain skin depth, producing a tightening effect in underlying fat and skin tissues.
Heat energy produced during Morpheus8 treatment helps restructure dermal layers. This reduces skin sagginess, makes the treated skin smoother, and improves contours in the areas, such as the neck, jawline, and chin.
What Does Morpheus Treatment Do?
Morpheus8 is a subdermal adipose tissue remodeling device that helps achieve your beauty goals in two ways.
- With powerful settings, this device promotes fat sculpting under the skin.
- And with lower settings, this machine can help dilate pores, erase scars, smoothen the skin, and promote overall skin tightening.
What Are The Benefits Of Morpheus8?
Morpheus8 significantly improves skin appearance, mimicking the benefits of a facelift to a reasonable degree. The microneedles used in this treatment penetrate deeper than conventional microneedling treatment, delivering more significant skin rejuvenating benefits. This treatment is generally suitable for individuals looking for a gradual, injury-free skin correction.
The most substantial benefits of Morpheus8 include:
- Enhanced collagen production due to needle penetration and heat produced by RF
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimized acne scarring
- More lifted and tightened skin appearance
- Improved skin elasticity
- Reduced stretch marks
What To Expect After Morpheus8?
You will experience redness and tenderness in the treated area immediately after the treatment. You may also feel extra tightness and warmth in the treated region. In some cases, your skin may ooze out liquid for some time. Some people also experience swelling, peeling, and flaking of the outer skin layer.
Results Of Morpheus8
Morpheus8 stimulates skin tightening through enhanced collagen production. After the treatment, you get a firmer, plumper, tighter, and smoother skin surface. It generally takes two treatment sessions to get you your desired results.
How Soon Will I See Results From Morpheus8?
The results of Morpheus8 appear three days after the treatment. And the more noticeable results begin to show up after a month. Good results keep coming afterward, and it generally takes six months for your skin to get the full benefits of this treatment. That said, how quickly you get results from Morpheus8 also depends on your skin type and the treatment area.
How Long Does Morpheus8 Last?
After getting the full benefits of Morpheus8, you will likely enjoy a youthful appearance for about a year. The results usually start to fade away after this duration. But you can maintain your good appearance for even longer with maintenance sessions.
How painful is Morpheus 8?
Although Morpheus8 uses microneedles that pierce the skin, it causes minor pain. Our dermatologists use a numbing solution to the treatment area before starting the process to keep the treatment-related discomfort at bay.
How much does a Morpheus8 procedure cost?
The average price of the Morpheus8 treatment is 3000AED. The final cost of the treatment depends on the extent of treatment required and the treatment region.
How many sessions of Morpheus8 are needed?
Depending on the degree of improvement required, you may need two Morpheus8 treatment sessions.
Is Morpheus8 better than microneedling?
Morpheus8 is usually a better option than conventional microneedling because it operates at varying depths to meet different cosmetic requirements. It also uses heat energy to stimulate collagen production. Hence, it may help an individual achieve aesthetic benefits much faster than microneedling.
Is Morpheus8 better than ultherapy?
Morpheus8 is generally a better option than ultherapy. That is because Morpheus8 smoothens skin surface, reduces age spots, diminishes hyperpigmentation, and tightens the skin. On the other hand, Ultherapy only tightens the skin and removes wrinkles.
Book an Appointment
Do you want to get a more youthful and rejuvenated skin appearance? Get Morpheus8 treatment from EuroMed Clinic Dubai. To book a consultation, call us at +971 4 394 5422 or fill out the form below.