Sometimes dubbed as a non-surgical blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), the Plexr treatment is a safe and effective way to solve any issues related to your eyelids amongst other facial problems including turkey neck, scarring, wrinkles, smile lines, lip lines, fine lines, and stretch marks. This page discusses the benefits, side effects, cost, procedure, aftercare, and more about Plexr.
If you want to enhance your appearance, this topic is for you.
Why opt for Plexr?
This wonderful procedure can be performed on different parts of the face to fix a variety of problems. It is famous for the following purpose;
- Plexr for Scars: No one likes scars but some problems or accidents can cause scarring to a facial or body area. Facial scars can cause you to become self-conscious about how you look. Luckily, scars can be removed
easily by trying this scar removal method. It delivers quick results without causing damage.
- Plexr for Eyelid Lift: The skin on the eyelid often turns saggy due to different reasons thereby negatively impacting the facial appearance. An eyelid lift has become simple due to this unique technique. It is totally safe to be used around the eyes.
- Plexr for Stretch Marks: Stretch marks can occur when pregnant or if someone experiences rapid growth during the teenage years. Some stretch marks do not easily go and cause aesthetic problems. For stretch marks removal, plexr treatment is a safe and effective option. These marks can go in a few days.
- Plexr for Lip and Smile Lines: Laugh/smile lines and lip lines can change the facial appearance, causing you to adopt an aged appearance. In addition to this tell-tale sign, other superficial symptoms of aging can also be improved using this simple procedure. In some cases, aging signs can be removed altogether.
- Plexr for Fine Lines and Wrinkles: Fine lines and wrinkles are famous aging signs that make a person look older than they are. Wrinkles and fine lines can be improved and removed using Plexr.
You can get promising results by trying this amazing technique. Notable benefits include:
- It is equally beneficial for all skin types.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive option.
- It is an effective, short, and safe treatment.
- It can fix a variety of facial problems carefully.
- It can be termed as an alternative to eyelid surgery.
- It causes no side effects; involves no risk of complications.
You are a good candidate for Plexr treatment if the following applies to you:
- You need quick and promising results.
- You do not want to spend a lot of money.
- You are not able to take some days off work.
- You do not want to undergo eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- You need quick and promising results.
The electric current being produced during this procedure just targets the superficial skin layer and does not go beyond this level. So do not worry about any damage at a deeper level. This technique involves minor and temporary side effects.
The treatment site takes a few days to fully recover but this minimal downtime is worth it when you consider the results.
The plexr device is used to perform this non-surgical procedure. It is an advanced handheld device based on plasma therapy that ionizes the gas between the skin and the tip of the device. As a result, a small amount of electric current is produced across the skin.
As a result of this process, the topmost layer of the skin starts to sublimate (skin layer turns to gas form). Our experts carefully use this technology to cure eyelids because this area is quite sensitive. We apply topical numbing cream beforehand to avoid discomfort and pain.
Plexr Treatment FAQ’s
How long does Plexr take to heal?
Plexr treatment takes 7 days for curst and swelling to go down. It usually takes 2-3 weeks for the complete recovery.
Does Plexr really work?
Yes, Plexr is a new and effective treatment with very positive reviews form different patients. Plexr treatment is minimally invasive and has guaranteed results.
How can I tighten my eyelids without surgery?
The patient can opt for plasma pen or Plexr treatment along with some other home remedy like placing cucumber slices on their eyelids to tighten eyelids without surgery.
How long does plasma eye lift last?
The results of plasma treatment usually last for 3 years. You will have increased collagen and elastin production for many months after the treatment.
Does plasma skin tightening really work?
Plasma skin tightening is a new technique and does not have any scientific proof of its effectiveness. However many patients have approved it to be effective.
Is it for You?
You may wonder how this treatment can benefit you. Most people want to know this and we can answer this question after checking your specific problem. You should visit us in person for a consultation.
Consult an Expert
You can learn about this treatment completely by speaking to one of our experts directly. Please call us or fill our online form and schedule a consultation session with a specialist.