The facial skin changes every day and can develop different problems. Some aging signs make us look older than our actual age. Our profhilo treatment is an advanced skin remodeling treatment that pushes the boundaries of perfection in the aesthetics world. Here are the details about this latest cosmetic option.
How this technique fixes various aging signs effectively will be discussed on this page. Here are benefits, cost, side effects, procedure, risks, and more about this technique.
This small investment in the future of your face will pay back a high return!
It is an innovative non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment to fix skin laxity. This technique is good to tighten sagging facial and neck skin. The aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines can be fixed using it. What’s more, it is also helpful in improving the tone and texture of the skin. Lastly, this method can enhance hydration for dehydrated skin. You should try it if you have aging signs. Continue to learn more about it.
You can get the following benefits if you try this innovative cosmetic technique:
- It lifts and tightens sagging skin
- It rehydrates the dehydrated skin
- It restores the radiance of dull skin
- It is a safe option that involves no risks
- It increases skin elasticity and firmness
- It carefully improves skin tone and texture
- It makes you look younger and more attractive
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive option
- It is not expensive, causes minor side effects, and has no downtime.
Removing facial and neck aging signs have become as simple as reading ABC.
A professional can tell if you are a good candidate or not. You should have it if:
- You want to rejuvenate the face and neck areas
- You want to brighten/lighten your dull skin tone
- You want to hydrate your dehydrated facial skin
- You want to treat the facial and/or neck sagginess
- You want to remove fine lines or wrinkles from the face
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of treatment
This minimally invasive treatment is totally safe and involves no risks. That is why there is no downtime; the person will be able to continue routine life. Minimal side effects include:
- Minor itching for a short time
- Slight skin redness for some time
- Mild tenderness & swelling for a short period
These effects will subside in 24 hours and the person will completely look normal.
It is extremely simple to have this simple, safe, smooth, and effective anti-aging treatment that takes a short time to finish. You can even take it during your office’s lunch break because it takes about 10 minutes to finish. This treatment involves hyaluronic acid infections on the targeted areas.
Here, the professional will use a syringe to inject a liquid that stimulates 4 different types of collagen and elastin by slowly injecting hyaluronic acid into a particular area. This specific stimulation results in major tissue quality improvement. Contact us to learn more about this technique.
This simple lunch hour treatment delivers promising results in just two visits!
Pre-Op Care & Aftercare
The person who wants to have profhilo treatment does not need to follow any instructions. This treatment does not cause any harm to the treated are; that is why do not worry about aftercare.
If you consider the promising benefits of this technique, the cost seems too low. Actually, pricing varies from person to person because the following factors define profhilo treatment cost:
- The number of treatment sessions
- Professional’s expertise and reputation
- Provider’s location and quality of service
- Treatment goals defined by the candidate
- Nature of the problem facing the individual
Despite the premium quality, our rates are not high. Get in touch to know how much you will have to pay to have it.
Consult an Expert
You have read how wonderful the facial rejuvenation of this technique can be. Speak to one of our skin specialists to know how it can help you. Call us or fill our online form now to schedule an appointment.
Embrace this cosmetic revolution and give your face a second chance!