Profhilo treatment for skin remodeling is a non-surgical anti-aging treatment that helps treat skin laxity. This treatment delivers a highly purified hyaluronic acid booster using unique patented NAHYCO® technology. This moisturizes the skin from the inside and improves its elasticity by boosting collagen and elastin production.
Table of Contents
- 1 How does Profhilo work?
- 2 Common Areas for Profhilo Injections
- 3 Benefits of Profhilo Treatment
- 4 What are the side effects of Profhilo treatment?
- 5 What is the cost of Profhilo treatment?
- 6 Is Profhilo worth the money?
- 7 How long does the Profhilo injection last?
- 8 How many Profhilo treatments are needed?
- 9 What is the difference between Profhilo and dermal fillers?
- 10 Request an Appointment
How does Profhilo work?
Although Profhilo treatment involves administering hyaluronic acid into the skin, it differs significantly from other hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
Profhilo is fundamentally a bio-remodeling solution that accelerates the healing process to help achieve skin rejuvenation goals. It is free of BDDE (1,4-butanediol diglycidyl ether), a chemical used in hyaluronic acid fillers to prevent their instant absorption in the body.
Hence, Profhilo gets absorbed quickly and leaves a longer-lasting effect on the treated region than hyaluronic acid-based fillers.
Profhilo treatment is performed by administering precisely measured amounts of purified hyaluronic acid into the treatment area. Once injected, this solution performs two functions:
- Hydrating the skin
- Stimulating collagen and elastin production
Not only does this treatment restore the youthful glow of your skin, but it also reverses sagginess to a reasonable degree. As a result, you get an overall rejuvenated appearance once the treatment comes into effect.
Common Areas for Profhilo Injections
Profhilo bio remodeling treatment is suitable for the following body areas:
- Perioral lines
- Marionette lines
Benefits of Profhilo Treatment
Profhilo skin remodeling treatment offers several benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
- Non-surgical and highly effective: Profhilo is one of the few non-surgical treatments that significantly improve your skin. Most non-surgical cosmetic treatments offer only a subtle improvement; Profhilo has proved to be better than those treatments.
- A solution for lax skin: Profhilo helps reverse skin laxity by remodeling collagen fibers in the dermal layer. The effect of this treatment contracts loose fibers, producing a tauter and more youthful skin appearance.
- Better skin quality: This treatment reverses several skin problems, such as wrinkles and fine lines, to give you a flawless appearance.
- Improved skin tone and texture: Profhilo removes oil and burns from the skin, improving its tone. With impurities eliminated, the skin becomes softer and smooth textured.
What are the side effects of Profhilo treatment?
Profhilo treatment carries little to no risk of side effects in most cases. The only side effect you will encounter with this treatment is bruising or swelling from the injections. Moreover, this treatment is generally not recommended for pregnant or nursing women and people with an allergy to hyaluronic acid.
What is the cost of Profhilo treatment?
The cost of Profhilo treatment in Dubai generally starts from 2500 AED. The exact price of the treatment varies from person to person, usually depending on the following factors:
- The number of treatment sessions
- The degree of rejuvenation required
- The surgeon’s expertise
- The clinic’s geographic location
Is Profhilo worth the money?
Profhilo treatment is undoubtedly worth your money if your primary goal is to achieve skin hydration and get rid of aging signs. However, this treatment is not helpful if you want to improve facial volume – a rejuvenation goal achievable with dermal fillers.
How long does the Profhilo injection last?
The solution remains in the skin for about 28 days. During this time, it stimulates collagen production and triggers skin elastin. It continues releasing the HA, which tightens the skin and boosts tissue quality.
How many Profhilo treatments are needed?
Typically, a single course of Profhilo treatment involves two injections four weeks apart. After a single course of treatment, candidates can expect adequate skin hydration. This brings a significant glow to the skin, making it smoother, tighter, and firm-textured.
What is the difference between Profhilo and dermal fillers?
The primary difference between Profhilo and dermal fillers is that Profhilo does not offer a volumizing effect on the skin. It is a hydrating treatment that uses hyaluronic acid and disperses it evenly throughout the treatment area. As a result, it gives an overall plump and firm appearance.
Request an Appointment
Euromed Clinic Dubai is a top-rated medical cosmetic facility where you can get Profhilo and other skin rejuvenation treatments from the hands of highly experienced practitioners. For more details, call us at +971 4 394 5422 or book a consultation using the online form below.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Dalya Sager is a DHA-licensed Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction and former owner of a successful skin health clinic in the UK. Having worked in the healthcare industry for more than 20 years, Sager comes with a wealth of clinical expertise.Read more
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more