Our facial skin changes with every passing day. Aging is a process that cannot be stopped but it can be managed with the help of different treatments. Here, we provide Profhilo treatment, which uses the latest technology so that we can help you in achieving your desired appearance. This advanced skin remodeling treatment helps you in getting aesthetic benefits near perfection. This article discusses the benefits, procedure, preoperative & postoperative care, and other related information about the procedure.
What is Profhilo Treatment?
This nominally invasive & non-surgical procedure helps to fix skin flexibility. It works for tightening of your skin and removing fine lines & wrinkles. Also, it is helpful in boosting the texture & tone of your skin. If your skin is dehydrated, you should boost the hydration with this procedure. If you would like to get rid of aging signs, then this procedure is best for you.
You can achieve the following goals by getting Profhilo treatment.
- To get a rejuvenated skin.
- To hydrate your skin.
- To get rid of aging signs.
- To boost the skin’s firmness.
Are You A Candidate?
Knowing your candidacy is important to know if you will be able to achieve the results you desire. When you get our consultation, our expert doctors will let you know if you meet the criterion or not. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- You would like to remove facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- You would like to rejuvenate the neck and face areas.
- You have a desired to get hydrated skin.
- You need to lighten or brighten your skin.
- You have realistic expectations with the results.
Before getting the procedure, you need to follow preoperative instruction. It will be helpful in getting the desired outcomes. Our experts will let you know these instructions on the basis of your specific case. Hence, the following are some of the common instructions that are a must for all. Have a careful look!
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for about one week before the procedure.
- Avoid smoking as it may interrupt your healing process.
- Take prescribed medicines regularly (if any).
If you are a busy person, then we just solved your issue because can get this anti-aging procedure done during your lunchtime! Only about 10 to 15 minutes is needed to get it done. Hyaluronic acid injections are injected via syringe into the target areas. This stimulates the elasticity of your skin by activating 4 types of collagen. Major tissue quality is improved as a result of the procedure. However, our experts will let you know more about the procedure before starting it. About 2 sessions are enough to get outstanding results.
Just getting a procedure done is not enough to get promising results, but you also need to follow postoperative instructions. Have a look at the list!
- Avoiding alcohol consumption is suggested for about 1 week after the procedure.
- Avoiding smoking after the procedure is a must as smoking slows down your healing process.
- Don’t indulge yourself in any heavy activity for at least a week.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Use a quality sunscreen if you need to go out.
- Cold compressions can be used to get rid of swelling & bruising.
Results and Recovery
No or minimal downtime is linked to the procedure. So, you can expect quick and desired results with the procedure. If you have followed all steps accurately, then you will be able to get outstanding and promising results. Hence, you can get back to your routine work right after the procedure, but you have to avoid heavy activities for a few days. Using sunscreen to avoid UV light rays is highly recommended by our experts.
You can achieve the following benefits with this procedure.
- It restores the radiance of your skin.
- You will get an increase in the elasticity and firmness of your skin.
- The procedure improves texture and tone.
- The procedure lifts your skin.
- You will get a more attractive & younger appearance.
- You will get a boost in your confidence.
- It hydrates your skin.
- The procedure comes with no or little downtime.
- It is time-saving.
- Fewer sessions are required to get the desired results.
- The procedure is non-surgical.
- It is a cost-effective procedure that comes with minimal side-effects.
How long does Profhilo take to work?
Patients usually experience instant skin rejuvenation right after the treatment. However, the treatment shows complete results after 6-8 weeks after the treatment.
Does Profhilo really work?
Yes, Profhilo has shown incredible results in skin remodeling. This treatment can be a game-changer when it comes to skin tightening and smoothing.
Is Profhilo better than fillers?
Profhilo and fillers have their own pros and cons. The intent and purpose of the treatment can be the deciding factor for choosing a Profhilo or filler treatment.
Does Profhilo lift jowls?
Yes, Profhilo can effectively lift and tighten the skin around the jowls. It is also a great treatment for increasing elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Does Profhilo make you look younger?
Yes, Profhilo non-surgical treatment can effectively remove the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This treatment restores youthfulness by making your skin elastic and firm.
It would not be true if it is said that a procedure has zero complications. It cannot happen in any case. However, the complications can be minimized with careful application of the procedure and using advanced techniques. This is what we do at our clinic to provide you best experience with almost no downtime. Still, a few temporary complications may happen. They include;
- Minor itching
- Mild tenderness in the skin
Within 24 hours of the procedure, you will be able to get rid of these complications by following postoperative care.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
Now, as you read, how amazing this Profhilo treatment in Dubai, you should get our initial consultation before stepping ahead. We highly recommend availing this session as we do care for you. We want you to clarify your queries before going for the procedure. This is the reason; we are allowing you to get this session for FREE. You just need to fill the following form or call us.