Cellulite is a common condition especially among women and it is characterized by subcutaneous fat which causes skin dimpling. It commonly appears on the legs, thighs, buttocks, and lower abdomen. Although cellulite has no severe implications, most women do not like the bumpy skin appearance it causes resulting in them looking for a suitable Cellulite Removal Treatment Dubai. While different treatment options are available for treating cellulite, Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment in Dubai is considered the best.
What is Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment?
Every Cellulite Removal Treatment has a goal to remove the cellulite or improve its appearance. Using Radio Frequency for body contouring and cellulite removal is an effective option for eliminating the unnecessary appearance of bumpy fats. Radiofrequency treatment helps remove cellulite by stimulating collagen production and targeting subcutaneous fat deposits. This treatment is safe and non-invasive as it only targets the deep skin tissues and does not harm the surface skin. The destroyed fat cells exit the body naturally through the lymphatic system. As a result of the radiofrequency waves, collagen and elastin production increases, making the skin firmer and tighter.
Aim of the Treatment
The Radiofrequency Cellulite Removal Treatment aims to:
- Remove or reduce cellulite
- Tighten the skin
- Remove fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat loose and saggy skin
- Remove stretch marks
- Make skin smoother and tighter
To be considered the perfect candidate for Radiofrequency Treatment for Cellulite Removal, an individual should:
- Have moderate cellulite on one or more body parts
- Have the ideal body weight (should not be overweight or obese)
- Be willing to get rid of unnecessary body fat
- Have tried easier methods, like diet and exercise, to get rid of cellulite
- Have realistic expectations from the treatment
- Be in generally good physical and mental health
Several treatment techniques are available for Cellulite Removal, including:
Although all these treatments offer excellent results, Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment in Dubai has proved the most beneficial. It is preferred by both doctors and patients because of its excellent results and non-invasive nature.
Machine for Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment in Dubai
We use the latest techniques and state-of-the-art technology at Euromed Clinic Center for all treatments. For Cellulite Treatment, we use Eximia – a safe and non-invasive body contouring solution.
Since it is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment, no extensive preparation is required before the treatment. Generally, the candidates should follow some standard pre-op instructions:
- Avoid excessive direct sun exposure at least a week before the treatment.
- Stop taking any blood-thinners, such as aspirin, before the treatment.
- Avoid skin irritants like sunbathing, tanning, or steam baths before the treatment.
The procedure is safe and quick, not taking more than 30-45 minutes. The step-by-step procedure for Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment in Dubai is as follows:
- The practitioner begins by applying a topical cream to numb the treatment area.
- After administering topical anesthesia, the practitioner will apply a skin lubricant like a cream, gel, or oil on the skin. It will serve as an additional barrier between the handheld device and the skin. Moreover, it will help the skin avoid chafing.
- Then, the practitioner will move the handheld device across the treatment area.
- The device emits radiofrequency waves, which will destroy the subcutaneous fat cells under the skin. As a result, the cellulite appearance is reduced.
- In the end, he/she will apply a cream, gel, or lotion to soothe the skin.
Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment is non-surgical. Therefore, there is no extensive aftercare routine. However, candidates must follow some general instructions:
- Use a cold compress or a prescribed cream or gel to help alleviate swelling or redness.
- Avoid excessive direct sun exposure for at least 3-4 weeks.
- Always wear sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Do not wash the treatment area for at least 8-10 hours after the treatment.
Recovery and Results
After the Cellulite Treatment, patients can expect a quick and relatively uneventful recovery. Patients can return to their routine activities immediately after the treatment. However, they may experience slight swelling, bruising, or redness in the treatment area. These symptoms can be treated effectively with the help of the doctor’s prescribed medications. The side effects tend to subside in a couple of days.
Although the results are excellent, they may not be visible immediately after the treatment. Generally, 4 to 10 sessions are required to achieve the desired results. Each treatment session is set to be 10 to 14 days apart.
The results are not permanent, but they can last for up to 6 months. However, monthly maintenance is also required to keep the results.
Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment in Dubai has the following benefits:
- Reduces or removes cellulite
- Makes the skin firm and tight
- Lifts the skin
- Removes stretch marks
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Non-surgical and non-invasive procedure
- Minimal to no downtime
Radiofrequency Cellulite Treatment has the following side-effects:
- Dry skin
- Burning sensations
Although these side-effects are common, they are not permanent. They usually subside on their own within a day or so. However, if they persist, patients must consult their practitioner immediately.
Cost of the Treatment
The Cellulite Removal Treatment has no fixed cost as it depends on several variable elements. Some of these include:
- Practitioner’s expertise and qualification
- Clinic’s location and reputation
- Skin condition
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
Consult an Expert
Cellulite Removal Treatment is becoming popular day by day. Besides using Radio Frequency for Cellulite Treatment, other methods are also used. At Euromed Clinic Center, we also offer different methods for removing cellulite. Moreover, we have board-certified dermatologists who can guide patients about the most suitable treatment option. So, schedule an appointment with us by filling the online form below. You can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.