Acne is an unpleasant skin problem affecting millions of people worldwide. It is usually caused when skin pores are blocked with bacteria, oil, and dead skin cells. Severe facial acne does not only look unpleasant but can also cause pain and discomfort. Due to the itching and irritation, people end up picking at the acne spots. As a result, stubborn acne scars develop on the skin, which can be hard to eliminate without proper treatment. Fortunately, we have one of the most effective treatments known as Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai to get rid of stubborn acne scars.
What is Radio Frequency for Acne Scars?
Acne scars look unappealing and can ruin a person’s overall facial appearance. Also, this can trigger depression and anxiety among patients due to lower self-esteem and self-consciousness. You will find that such individuals tend to try every remedy under the sun for acne scar removal. But unfortunately, some treatments only give temporary results while others are too invasive to be tried. Most people want to undergo a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment to permanently get rid of acne scars.
Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment for facial skin resurfacing and rejuvenation. This treatment is a great option for removing acne scars along with treating other skin problems. It uses high-frequency radio waves instead of a laser. These radiofrequency waves penetrate deep into the skin and heal the skin tissue from inside. As a result, collagen and elastin production is stimulated which help rejuvenate the skin and fill acne scars naturally.
Aim of the Treatment
The Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai aims to:
- Remove acne scars
- Tighten the saggy skin
- Promote wound healing
- Stimulate collagen and elastin production
- Shrink large pores
- Improve overall facial skin texture
- Improve textural irregularities
Since Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars is non-surgical, anyone can be a candidate. However, a general criterion needs to be fulfilled before anyone becomes a candidate.
An ideal candidate is someone who:
- Is above 18 (unless it is a case of teenage acne)
- Has acne scars but no active acne
- Wants to improve his/her overall facial appearance
- Seeks a non-surgical and non-invasive acne scar removal treatment
- Has good physical and mental health
- Has realistic expectations from the procedure
Most practitioners provide patients with pre-procedural instructions before Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai.
Some general preparation guidelines for acne scar removal treatment are as follows:
- Apply sunscreen whenever going outdoors.
- Avoid taking any blood-thinning medications before treatment.
- Discuss any allergies or medical conditions with the practitioner before the treatment.
- Remove all makeup or skin products before going for the treatment.
The Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars is a non-invasive procedure therefore patients do not require general anesthesia. Some patients may need topical anesthesia or numbing creams to make the procedure even more comfortable.
During the procedure, the practitioner uses a specialized device for directing high-frequency radio waves to the skin. These waves break the scar tissue from inside but do not damage the surrounding or outer skin. Besides, the heat from the waves stimulates collagen and elastin production which helps in skin resurfacing.
Results and Recovery
Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai delivers exceptional results. However, multiple sessions are needed for the desired results. Usually, it takes 3-5 sessions to completely remove acne scars from the face. However, the number of sessions required depends on the severity of scarring.
Generally, the results start appearing after one session but the complete results take some time to appear.
Radio Frequency for Acne Scars has several benefits. Some of these benefits are:
- The procedure is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- It is a virtually painless procedure.
- The treatment is suitable for all skin types and tones.
- It does not require any anesthesia.
- The results are immediate and obvious.
- There is no extensive recovery period.
- It doesn’t cause any severe side-effects.
There are no severe or permanent side-effects associated with Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars. However, some temporary side-effects may occur such as:
- Mild Pain
- Skin Discoloration
Generally, these side-effects only last for a day or so after the treatment and subside on their own. So, patients should not worry about undergoing this treatment due to any perceived complications.
Cost of Radio Frequency Treatment
The cost of Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai depends on several factors, including:
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s geographical location
- Type of skin
- Severity and age of acne scars
- Number of sessions required
- Candidate’s desired results
To get the exact cost for your case, you must consult an expert because only he/she can determine the exact price.
Get a Free Consultation
To undergo Radio Frequency Treatment for Acne Scars in Dubai, candidates must consult an expert. At Euromed Clinic Center, we have several expert dermatologists and surgeons available for an initial consultation. So, schedule an appointment with one of our experts TODAY!