Although aging is inevitable, sometimes our skin can appear older than our actual age due to a number of reasons. Our bodies, especially the face, start showing aging signs as we age. However, the primary cause of dull and aged-looking skin is dehydration. Due to dehydration, our skin loses collagen and elastin, and as a result, wrinkles and fine lines appear. Hyalual Xela Rederm – Redermalization is an advanced skincare treatment that rejuvenates the skin by treating aging signs like wrinkles and saggy skin.
Table of Contents
What is Redermalization?
Redermalization is a skin rejuvenation and restoration treatment in which two skin-friendly acids, i.e., hyaluronic and succinic acid, are used. These acids help restore the skin’s hydration levels and improve its smoothness, firmness, radiance, and elasticity. As a result, the skin becomes healthier and more youthful.
Redermalization uses the skin’s regenerative properties to stimulate collagen and elastin production. As a result, the skin’s upper layer – the dermis – is restored, and aging signs are reduced. One of the most popular products used for Redermalization is Xela Rederm.
The Institute Hyalual created Xela Rederm Injection in Italy and introduced it in the UK in 2015. Xela Rederm is a safe and effective injectable that uses hyaluronic acid in combination with succinic acid. Generally, it is available in three strengths of hyaluronic acid, including:
- 1.1% (11mg/ml)
- 1.8% (18mg/ml)
- 2.2% (22mg/ml)
The most commonly used is the 1.1% which is composed of 1.1% of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid and 1.6% of succinic acid. When it is injected into the skin, it stimulates collagen and elastin production. As a result, the skin texture is improved, and pigmentation is treated.
Hyaluronic acid and succinic acid are beneficial components, and they perform the following functions:
Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid prevents the skin from dehydration and restores its hydration levels. Dehydration is the primary cause of aging skin which can be countered with hyaluronic acid.
Succinic Acid: Succinic acid is responsible for improving collagen and elastin production, which in turn rejuvenates the skin. Succinic acid also contains detoxifying properties and helps reduce pigmentation.
Redermalization is a versatile treatment that can help rejuvenate the following body parts:
Aim of the Treatment
The Xela Redermalization Treatment has the following goals:
- Stimulating collagen and elastin
- Reducing skin pigmentation
- Treating aging signs
- Enhancing skin tone and texture
- Reducing undereye bags and dark circles
- Hydrating the skin
- Improving skin elasticity
- Reducing wrinkles, fine lines, scars, and stretch marks
Rederm – Redermalization is the perfect treatment for people with the following skin conditions:
- Dehydrated and dull skin
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Lack of skin elasticity
- Dark circles and under-eye bags
- Skin pigmentation and scars
- Stretch marks
Redermalization is a safe and quick procedure that can be completed in about half an hour. The treatment works in three directions simultaneously by regulating cells’ biochemical processes, restoring the water balance, and blocking free radicals actively. Although it is an effective treatment, it requires more than one session to yield noticeable results. Generally, 6 treatments are performed to achieve the desired results.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- Before starting the procedure, the practitioner applies a topical cream to numb the treatment area. It helps avoid pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- After numbing the treatment area, they inject the Xela Rederm mixture into the skin with a cannula or a micro-needling device.
- The mixture penetrates deep into the skin and stimulates collagen.
- As a result, the skin becomes rejuvenated and fresh.
Generally, Redermalization treatment does not require any extensive aftercare. However, practitioners still provide patients with some instructions to help with the healing.
Some general aftercare instructions are as follows:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Refrain from sunbeds, saunas, and steam rooms for at least 1-2 days after the treatment.
- Do not engage in strenuous exercise and heavy workouts.
- Regularly take prescribed medicines.
Recovery and Results
The recovery period of Xela Rederm – Redermalization is not extensive. Although patients can resume their regular activities after the treatment, the skin needs at least 24 hours to heal completely.
Patients can experience small pimples or bumps in the treatment area, but they subside within a few hours. The desired results will become noticeable after 3-6 sessions, with each session scheduled 2-3 weeks apart.
Xela Rederm – Redermalization Before After
Hyalual Redermalization has the following benefits:
- Rejuvenated and tighter skin
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Enhances complexion
- Reduced appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and pigmentation
- Reduced appearance of stretch marks and acne scars
- Improved hydration with increased collagen and elastin production
Cost of Xela Rederm – Redermalization
The Xela Rederm – Redermalization cost in Dubai is not fixed as it depends on several variable factors. Some of these factors are as follows:
- Practitioner’s expertise and qualification
- Clinic’s geographical location
- Desired results
- Number of sessions
- Treatment technique and tools
To know the exact price for your treatment, get in touch with us, and our experts will determine it for you.
Consult an Expert
At Euromed Clinic Center, Redermalization treatment has been recently introduced. If you are interested in this skin rejuvenation treatment, get in touch with us. You can consult with our experts online by filling the online consultation form. Moreover, you can give us a call or visit our clinic to schedule an appointment. Our staff representatives will guide you further.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more