How is it done?
Initially, the target areas are cleaned and prepared for the treatment. The salicylic peel substance is then applied to the surface of the skin and is left on the skin for a required period anywhere between 10 to 30 minutes. You may fee slight tingling and warm effect during the application of salicylic peel, but these normally disappear in a very short time.
The lesser downtime and minimal discomfort make this treatment a lunchtime procedure. These peels are applied two times in a week to achieve the desired outcomes.
Who is the candidate?
The Salicylic Acid Peel is an extremely supportive skin peel for individuals with the following skin needs:
- Those who want a shallow light skin peel
- Those who to exfoliate acne
- Those with discoloration because of the sun or the veil of pregnancy, melasma.
- Those who are tired of bleaching creams.
- Those who need facial restoration but are not ready to undergo deep skin peels
- Those with darker skin who are a bad contender for the TCA peel.
Is treatment painful?
The treatment is completely non-invasive that it means it induces no pain. There is a minimal discomfort during the procedure but that can be minimized through a numbing agent.
How to prepare?
You will be having a pre-op meeting with your therapist at Euromed Clinic Dubai. In this session, your doctor will guide you properly on how to prepare yourself for the upcoming treatment. Here are few of the guidelines.
- Avoid makeup and other facial products for a week before the treatment
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure
- Do not wax and pluck at the targeted areas for at least a week before the procedure
- Avoid self-tanning and use sunscreen
After your procedure, you will be handed with a brief list of instructions for protecting your treated areas.
- Abstain from sun complete sun exposure for at least 2 days after the procedure
- Use only prescribed medicines
- Avoid waxing and plucking for few days
- Try not to peel, pick, rub, scratch, or utilize a veil or facial clean on your skin.
- Avoid any Retin-A products, Glycolic peeling gels, and washes for 48 hours.
- Wear sunshade or sunscreen.
Consultation at EuroMed Clinic
Euromed Clinic Center is offering the best and result oriented salicylic peels in Dubai for its valued patients. To know more about the treatment and its results, this is the best time to reach out to us by booking a consultation. Our skincare expert will examine your problem and will propose the best possible solution for you.