Not everyone is able to take a hair transplant to fix hair thinning and baldness. Scalp micropigmentation is a good option for all those people who want to make improvement in their scalp’s appearance without taking a hair transplant surgery. In brief, it is a cosmetic treatment in which a professional enhances the appearance of
hair on the scalp through a tattooing-like technique. This page aims at discussing scalp micropigmentation in detail.
If you have hair thinning problem or bald spots, this topic is for you.
Why Scalp MicroPigmentation?
People all over the world face hair fall problem. As hair loss takes a toll, the appearance of the person changes. Scalp micropigmentation is a non-surgical, simple, cost-effective, and short treatment. It is commonly taken by the people having the following problems:
- Low density
- Scars and burns
- Female hair loss
- Male pattern baldness
- Bad effects of a treatment
- Along with hair transplants
One can have the following benefits by taking this simple and effective treatment:
- It can add definition to the hairline
- It performs significant cosmetic correction
- It thickens the appearance of the scalp hair
- It delivers long-lasting and natural-looking results.
- It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment.
- The person who takes it does not need maintenance.
- It causes minimally harm and there is no recovery time.
- Our rates are not high; we charge a reasonable price for it.
A person with bald spots or hair thinning can be a good candidate for scalp micropigmentation. You can try this treatment if any of the following applies to you:
- You have birthmarks and burns
- You are suffering from Alopecia
- You want to enhance the appearance of the scalp
- You are not able to or do not want to take hair transplant
- You are a shaved head person who needs to enhance a specific hairline
This technique is non-surgical and minimally invasive. Actually, ink particles are injected into the scalp with little downtime and minimal side effects. There are no health risks associated and there is no chance of complications.
As mentioned above, this treatment is non-surgical and minimally invasive. In general, there is no major preparation required before this procedure.
This simple treatment delivers natural-looking and long-lasting results. The process of this treatment is similar to the tattooing process. A handheld device is used to draw lines that look the same as hair.
Though treatment is free of risk, some temporary and minor side effects may occur. During a consultation, your professional will outline all the risks that may apply to you.
Is it for You?
Should you try it or not? Is it worth your money? What are the risks and side effects?
We can talk through all of your concerns and can evaluate your candidature in a detailed consultation.
Consult an Expert
A discussion session with a specialist is what you need to have a personalized consultation and find out what can be achieved. Feel free to get in touch with us anytime; we are just one phone call away. You can also use our contact form to book your consultation. So book your exclusive appointment with an expert now.