Fractional CO2 Laser Dubai is an advanced skin resurfacing treatment that combines the effectiveness of traditional carbon dioxide lasers. CO2 lasers have long been thought to be the gold standard in wrinkle removal. The new SELLAS Fractional CO2 Laser delivers incredible results without any side effects. Instead of removing the entire topmost layer of the skin like traditional lasers, this advanced laser targets the deeper skin tissues. This Laser Skin Resurfacing procedure promises to achieve outstanding, long-term results in one or two sessions, with minimal healing time. It is an incredible anti-aging treatment that eliminates numerous aging signs such as wrinkles, freckles, pigmentation, etc.
Table of Contents
- 1 Aim of the Treatment
- 2 Candidacy Criteria
- 3 Machine We Use
- 4 Pre-Procedure Care
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Post-Procedure Care
- 7 Recovery and Results
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Fractional CO2 Laser Dubai Price
- 10 Sellas Fractional Co2 FAQ’s
- 10.1 How long the will the results of laser resurfacing skin last?
- 10.2 When is the right time to have laser skin resurfacing?
- 10.3 Does laser skin resurfacing hurt?
- 10.4 What is the suitable time have the treatment?
- 10.5 When can I resume social activities?
- 10.6 How much improvement of wrinkles can I expect?
- 11 Consult an Expert
Aim of the Treatment
Fractional Laser Dubai aims to:
- Eliminate wrinkles and fine lines
- Treat scarring
- Improve uneven skin tone and texture
- Treat Dyschromia
- Remove pigmentation abnormalities
- Reverse aging signs
- Tighten the skin
- Stimulate collagen production
- Enhance skin complexion
- Remove surgical scars
Anyone can get CO2 Laser Dubai once they are declared suitable candidates for the procedure. To become the ideal candidate, you need to have one or more of the following skin conditions:
- Fine lines or wrinkles
- Facial creases
- Acne or surgical scars
- Non-responsive skin after a facelift
- Sagging skin
- Stretch marks
- Large pores
- Freckles and blemishes
- Dull and uneven skin
Machine We Use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we use the DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser for Fractional CO2 Dubai Treatment.
Although Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment is not a surgical treatment, candidates need to prepare their skin before the procedure. It helps achieve optimum results without any complications. Generally, an expert provides pre-procedure guidelines, however, some general instructions are as follows:
- Stop using Retin-A ointments at least a week before the treatment.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications, such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
- Avoid taking supplements, such as vitamins, fish oil, etc.
- Start applying the doctor-prescribed skin lightening cream (if any) at least 3-4 weeks before the treatment.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes that can be easily removed on the day of the treatment.
- Avoid wearing any makeup, cream, lotion, or skincare product on the day of the treatment.
When the natural aging process combines with pollution and sun exposure, it destroys collagen. Collagen is the primary protein found in connective tissue responsible for keeping the skin plump and wrinkle-free. Laser resurfacing uses beams of laser light to bore tiny holes in the skin, stimulating the body’s natural collagen production. As a result, it promotes collagen remodeling in the deeper layers of the skin. The new collagen and elastin fiber that is formed helps achieve healthier, firmer, and tighter skin.
The step-by-step procedure for CO2 Fractional Laser Dubai is as follows:
- First of all, the dermatologist will cleanse the treatment area.
- Then, he/she will apply a topical anesthetic to the treatment area for about 30-45 minutes.
- After numbing the skin, he/she will use a handheld device to target the treatment area with a fractional CO2 laser.
- Once the dermatologist has targeted the entire treatment area with laser beams, he/she will conclude the treatment.
- In the end, he/she will apply a topical antibiotic to the treatment area.
There are few aftercare instructions that your dermatologist will advise you to follow. To get the maximum results out of the treatment, you need to act on their guidelines. Some general aftercare instructions are given below:
- Keep the treated areas covered as per the dermatologist’s instructions.
- On the first night after the surgery, keep your head slightly elevated while sleeping.
- To avoid irritation to the eye, a lubricant can be used as prescribed.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Avoid showering in hot water.
- Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Continue applying the ointment if needed.
- Use non-irritating skin products.
- Apply mineral makeup, if needed.
- Avoid strenuous exercises for 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
Recovery and Results
Candidates may experience a tingling sensation during Fraxel Laser Dubai treatment. However, the advanced technique employed by the SELLAS Fractional CO2 Laser Resurfacing prevents damage to the top layer of skin. Due to this, it offers maximum results with minimal recovery time.
Right after the treatment, the skin may become reddish and this condition will last for approximately 48 hours. There will be slight peeling after that and may remain for a few days. You resume your regular activities the next day of the treatment, but remember to properly follow the aftercare instructions. Moreover, it is always recommended to take a few days off from your work.
Fractional CO2 Laser has numerous benefits. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- It has a variety of treatment choices as compared to other CO2 lasers.
- The treatment is very effective and easy to manage, with a higher patient satisfaction rate.
- It has minimal to no downtime.
- This laser provides better control with the latest randomization technology.
- It is less discomforting than other CO2 laser procedures.
- Fractional CO2 Laser is non-ablative; therefore, it does not cause damage to the skin’s topmost layer.
- The procedure is performed under topical anesthesia which helps avoid any pain or discomfort.
- It is an excellent non-surgical alternative to a surgical facelift.
- There are no severe side effects.
Fractional CO2 Laser Dubai Price
The Fractional Laser price is not fixed because numerous variable factors influence the final cost. Some of these cost-determining factors include:
- Skin type and tone
- The severity of the skin condition
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Dermatologist’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
The average Fractional Laser Dubai price starts at 750 AED for a single session. However, this is not the final cost, so you need to consult an expert if you want to know the exact cost in your case.
Sellas Fractional Co2 FAQ’s
How long the will the results of laser resurfacing skin last?
Results of laser skin resurfacing last for many years.
When is the right time to have laser skin resurfacing?
When you start noticing the wrinkles and unwanted changes in your skin, it is the right to undergo the laser skin surfacing. Moreover, no matter old you are, laser skin resurfacing will benefit you.
Does laser skin resurfacing hurt?
For the treatment of a single part of the face, local freezing is used. Whereas, to be applied on full face, an anesthesia is needed to be administered. This makes it a pain-free treatment.
What is the suitable time have the treatment?
It can be performed at any time around the year.
It is recommended to halt your social activities for about 2-3 weeks after the treatment.
How much improvement of wrinkles can I expect?
CO2 laser is highly effective in reducing wrinkles. However, it the amount of improvement may vary from person to person.
Consult an Expert
Still confused about the Fractional CO2 Laser Dubai and want to know more about the procedure, benefits, and possible outcomes? Please reach out to us by booking online consultation just by filling the form. Our expert dermatologists will examine your skin problem and propose the best possible solution for it. So, schedule an appointment now to get flawless skin in no time.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more