Makeup lovers never leave home without putting on makeup but imagine if your makeup stayed put for years? Also known as cosmetic tattooing, semi-permanent makeup is similar to microblading. Here, a professional applies makeup that lasts for years. This page discusses the semi-permanent makeup technique.
If you want to get long-lasting makeup, this topic is for you.
Fuller and bigger eyebrows are not just a Hollywood trend. Indeed people all over the world have embraced this latest trend to make eyebrows more noticeable and ensure their face is better framed.
Semi-permanent makeup can be used to enhance the appearance of any part of the face and body. However, some areas are popular due to different reasons. People normally take this treatment to enhance areas such as lips, scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, and breast’s areola.
You can expect the following type of results:
- Lip Line: Some women regularly use lip liners to contour lips perfectly.
- Eyeliner: People turn to eyeliners when beautifying the eyes is required.
- Full Face: Some people do not settle for a small enhancement and go on to improve the whole face.
- Hairline: People also try semi-permanent makeup to improve hairline.
- Hair Transplanted Area: The results of the hair transplanted area can be perfected through this technique.
A person can obtain a variety of benefits by trying this innovative makeup method.
Expect the following when you undergo it:
- It does not cause major or permanent harm.
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- It has zero downtime, meaning immediately post-procedure you can return to
your daily routine, albeit looking much better!
- It does not take long to finish; small facial areas can be done in just one hour.
Are you a good candidate for semi-permanent makeup treatment? You can take it if
the following applies to you:
- You are tired of putting on and removing makeup over and over again.
- You need to wear makeup for a long-time: for months or even years.
- You want to look great all the time: dusk till dawn and during bedtime.
The people who take this simple treatment do not get in trouble. Why? Because it is a safe, short, simple, smooth and effective method for appearance enhancement.
However, there is a minimal risk of scarring and infection.
The process is similar to applying makeup in a traditional way. However, this method is a bit different than normal because it requires careful planning and a particular level of expertise. The color of the makeup may fade after a few months but we can add more color to restore the desired results.
Semi Permanent Makeup FAQ’s
How long does semi-permanent make up last?
Semi-permanent makeup usually lasts for 3-4 years after the clinical procedure. However, the actual duration depends upon the expertise of the practitioner, patient's skin type, and type of machine that is used.
Can semi permanent makeup be removed?
Yes, semi-permanent makeup can be removed. Modern techniques like LI-FT saline correction and ink remover can be used to lighten and remove the unwanted semi-permanent makeup.
What is the difference between semi permanent makeup and Microblading?
The difference is between the mode of application. Microblading involves the use of handheld devices while semi-permanent makeup uses modern machines.
What celebrities have permanent makeup?
Many Hollywood celebrities who have or have had permanent makeup in the past include Rhianna, Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Megan Fox, and many others.
What is semi permanent lip blush?
Semi-permanent lip blush refers to semi-permanent makeup or a cosmetic tattoo that is used to enhance the natural shape and color of lips. It also gives fullness and definition to lips.
Is it for You?
What kind of benefits it can deliver to you? Is it worth your time and money? What are the side effects, risks, and chances of complication? Please visit us find out exactly how it can help you.
Consult an Expert
If you are interested, you may need more details. You can learn more by directly speaking to one of our specialists. So dial our number or fill our contact form now to schedule an appointment.