Makeup lovers never leave home without putting on makeup. However, in this busy world, it can be a challenge to apply the perfect makeup every day before leaving the house. But imagine if your makeup stayed on for years? It may sound impossible, but it’s not. The cosmetic industry has developed an ideal method for women who love makeup in the form of Semi-Permanent Makeup Dubai. Also known as Medical Tattoo, semi-permanent makeup is similar to microblading. It provides the desired makeup look that stays on for several years. This technique is perfect for those who want to get long-lasting makeup and look their best at all times.
What is Semi-Permanent Makeup?
Medical Tattooing is a cosmetic procedure used for applying semi-permanent makeup to different body parts. It is also referred to as micropigmentation because it involves injecting a pigment into the skin using a fine needle. The vibrating needle injects the pigment into the topmost layers of the skin. Although the technique is minimally invasive, it is usually performed under local anesthesia.
Semi-Permanent Makeup is ideal for enhancing:
- Lip line
- Facial contours
Aim of the Treatment
Semi-Permanent Makeup aims to:
- Accentuate facial contours
- Provide natural-looking makeup
- Offer long-lasting makeup
- Enhance the natural eye line
- Improve lip contours
- Enhance eyebrow density
- Match the natural skin tone
Anyone can be the right candidate for Medical Tattooing if they:
- Are tired of putting on and removing makeup over and over again
- Would like to wear makeup for a long-time: for months or even years
- Want to look beautiful all the time: dusk till dawn and even during bedtime
- Seek a non-surgical and minimally invasive method to enhance their lips
- Want to get a well-defined shape for their eyebrows
- Would like to save some time getting ready in the morning
Semi-Permanent Makeup can be used to enhance the appearance of different parts of the face and body. However, a few body parts are more common for getting a Medical Tattoo than others due to different reasons. Generally, people take this treatment to enhance areas such as lips, scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, and breasts’ areolas.
A detailed explanation of the expected results for each area is given below:
● Lip Line
Many women regularly use lipliners to contour lips perfectly. They enhance the lip contour by giving the lips a defined border. Moreover, a lipliner also gives an impression of fuller lips. Semi-Permanent Makeup helps achieve fuller and attractive-looking lips for a long time.
People turn to eyeliners when beautifying the eyes is required. While an eyeliner can help make the entire face look beautiful, it takes a lot of time and practice to apply it perfectly. So, get a cosmetic tattoo on the eye line instead of spending hours perfecting the eyeliner every day.
Fuller and bigger eyebrows are not just a Hollywood trend anymore. People all over the world have embraced this latest trend to make eyebrows more noticeable and ensure their face is better framed. Eyebrow microblading is the best method for getting fuller eyebrows for a long time.
● Full Face
Some people do not settle for a small enhancement and go on to improve the whole face. Semi-Permanent Makeup helps achieve the desired facial contours.
People also try semi-permanent makeup to improve their hairlines.
● Hair Transplanted Area
The results of the hair transplanted area can be improved through medical tattooing.
Although it is a non-surgical procedure, candidates need to follow some pre-procedure instructions to achieve optimum results. Generally, the practitioner provides these instructions, however, some general guidelines are as follows:
- Stay away from direct sunlight for at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Do not take blood-thinning medication, such as aspirin for at least a week before the procedure.
- If you are on any medication, inform your practitioner.
- Avoid waxing, threading, or shaving the target area for at least 3-4 weeks.
The process of Medical Tattooing is similar to traditionally applying makeup. However, this method is a bit different than normal because it requires careful planning and a particular level of expertise.
Generally, the procedure does not take long to complete and it is performed on an outpatient basis. However, candidates may need more than one session to achieve the desired results.
The step-by-step procedure is as follows:
- First of all, the practitioner administers local anesthesia to the treatment area for avoiding any pain.
- He/she will then outline the treatment area.
- Using a fine needle, he/she will inject the pigment into the skin’s topmost layer.
There are some post-procedure instructions that candidates should follow to achieve optimum results and avoid complications. Generally, an expert provides these instructions, however, some general aftercare guidelines are as follows:
- Refrain from taking blood thinners for at least a week after the procedure.
- Keep yourself safe from direct sunlight after the treatment.
- Avoid activities like swimming, jogging, and heavy workouts.
- Avoid rubbing or scratching the treatment area for a few days.
- Do not wear any makeup for at least 3-4 days.
- In case of getting the eyes treated, avoid wearing contact lenses for a few days.
Recovery and Results
Generally, there are no severe side effects of Semi-Permanent Makeup. It is a safe, quick, simple, and effective method for enhancing physical appearance. However, there is a minimal risk of temporary scarring and infection.
Microblading does not have an extensive downtime or recovery period. If candidates follow aftercare instructions, they can achieve excellent results without complications. The results become noticeable within a few days after the treatment. Moreover, the results are natural-looking and long-lasting. In most cases, results last from 3 months to 2 years. After this, the pigment starts fading and needs follow-up sessions.
A person can obtain a variety of benefits by getting a Medical Tattoo. Some benefits of this treatment are as follows:
- It does not cause significant or permanent harm.
- The procedure is non-surgical and non-invasive.
- It has zero downtime, which means candidates can immediately return to their daily routine.
- The procedure does not take long to finish; small facial areas can be done in just one hour.
Cost of the Treatment
The cost of Semi-Permanent Makeup is not fixed because several variable factors influence the final cost. Some cost-determining factors are as follows:
- Area being treated
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
Generally, an expert determines the final cost of this treatment. So, if you want to learn the price of this treatment in your case, get in touch with an expert.
Semi-Permanent Makeup FAQs
How long does semi-permanent make up last?
Semi-permanent makeup usually lasts for 3-4 years after the clinical procedure. However, the actual duration depends upon the expertise of the practitioner, patient's skin type, and type of machine that is used.
Can semi permanent makeup be removed?
Yes, semi-permanent makeup can be removed. Modern techniques like LI-FT saline correction and ink remover can be used to lighten and remove the unwanted semi-permanent makeup.
What is the difference between semi permanent makeup and Microblading?
The difference is between the mode of application. Microblading involves the use of handheld devices while semi-permanent makeup uses modern machines.
What celebrities have permanent makeup?
Many Hollywood celebrities who have or have had permanent makeup in the past include Rhianna, Angelina Jolie, Eva Mendes, Megan Fox, and many others.
What is semi permanent lip blush?
Semi-permanent lip blush refers to semi-permanent makeup or a cosmetic tattoo that is used to enhance the natural shape and color of lips. It also gives fullness and definition to lips.
Consult an Expert
If you are interested in Semi-Permanent Makeup Dubai, you may need more details. You can learn more by directly speaking to one of our specialists. So, dial our number or fill the online form to schedule an online consultation.