Skin Rejuvenation is a quick and effective method for treating skin irregularities and restoring its youthful glow. It is a non-surgical and non-invasive approach to treating conditions like rosacea, acne scars, hemangiomas, wrinkles, and sun-damaged skin. Several techniques are used to perform skin rejuvenation in Dubai, such as laser skin resurfacing, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels.
Table of Contents
- 1 Aim Of The Treatment
- 2 Who is an ideal candidate?
- 3 Machines We Use
- 4 Treatment Techniques
- 5 Other Skin Rejuvenation Techniques
- 6 Pre-Procedure Care
- 7 Post-Procedure Care
- 8 Results
- 9 Benefits
- 10 Skin Rejuvenation Cost
- 11 Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- 12 Dr. Benjamin Hanson
- 13 Dr. Fazeela Abbasi MD
- 14 Lola Ali Muhammad
- 15 Dalya Sager
- 16 Joyce Ann Casilang
- 17 Consult an Expert
Aim Of The Treatment
Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai aims to:
- Tighten loose and saggy skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Remove sun spots and age spots
- Eliminate freckles and blemishes
- Get rid of acne and acne scars
- Remove surgical and trauma scars
- Improve overall skin tone and texture
Who is an ideal candidate?
Skin Resurfacing Dubai is not a surgical procedure, so anyone can be a candidate if they are suffering from:
- Early aging signs
- Uneven skin tone
- Skin irregularities
- Large pores
- Dull and dehydrated skin
- Rough and flaky skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sagging skin
- Surgical, trauma, or acne scars
Machines We Use
We use the most advanced machines for skin rejuvenation treatments at Euromed Clinic Center, including the following:
We offer different treatments for Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai. Some major techniques are mentioned below:
The most common method for skin rejuvenation is Chemical Peels. These peels are safe and effective, and they offer instant facial rejuvenation non-invasively. Generally, Chemical Peels and Green Peels are used for treating skin pigmentation, acne scars, uneven skin tone, and texture. Moreover, these peels also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
The second skin rejuvenation treatment is Microdermabrasion. In this treatment, a small handheld device is used for spraying tiny crystals on the skin to exfoliate it. As a result, a fresh skin layer replaces the dull and damaged one. Microdermabrasion is the ideal treatment for correcting skin textural problems and scarring.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser Skin Rejuvenation or Skin Resurfacing is a popular treatment for sun-damaged skin. It uses specific laser wavelengths to break skin pigments and rejuvenate the skin. Moreover, it can effectively treat blemishes, freckles, sunspots, age spots, and even birthmarks.
The Profhilo Treatment delivers hyaluronic acid into the skin tissues and restores the natural hyaluronic acid levels within the skin. As a result, the skin becomes tighter by countering skin laxity. Moreover, it also makes the skin well-hydrated and enhances its tone and texture.
Other Skin Rejuvenation Techniques
Some other skin rejuvenation treatments are as follows:
- Face, Neck, and Décolleté Rejuvenation
- Derma Pen
- Derma Rollers
Before getting Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai, patients must follow pre-procedural instructions such as:
- Use the dermatologist-prescribed medications before the treatment.
- Prepare the skin with retinoids, but only if the dermatologist recommends.
- Stop taking any blood thinners before the procedure.
- Avoid using Retin-A at least a week before the procedure.
- Sleep sufficiently on the day before the treatment.
Since skin rejuvenation is not a surgical procedure, patients usually don’t have to follow any aftercare guidelines. However, some general post-procedure instructions include:
- Avoid direct sun exposure for at least a week after the procedure.
- Always apply sunscreen whenever going out in the sun.
- Regularly use all prescribed medications and creams.
The results of a skin rejuvenation treatment are instant. However, it may take a while before the final results become noticeable. The results keep improving for several months. Generally, results last for a long time, but the duration depends on the chosen treatment.
Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai is highly beneficial. Different skin rejuvenation treatments offer multiple benefits, including:
- The procedures are non-surgical.
- Most treatments are minimally invasive or not invasive at all.
- The techniques are virtually pain-free.
- Facial rejuvenation has no severe side effects.
- The procedures have no downtime.
- There is minimal to no recovery period.
- The results are natural-looking and last long.
Skin Rejuvenation Cost
- Skin type
- Treatment used
- Number of sessions
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
- Desired results
Therefore, only an expert can determine the final cost of a particular treatment. Please consult with an expert to know about the exact price of the treatment.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more
Consult an Expert
Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai offers a non-surgical and non-invasive way to restore youthful skin. Our experts at Euromed Clinic Center are highly qualified and guide their patients about the treatment that suits their skin the most. So, please consult with our experts by scheduling an appointment. You can fill out the online form or give us a call. Moreover, you can visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.