Skin rejuvenation is any treatment to restore your youthfulness by reducing fine lines, wrinkles, freckles, sunspots, sagginess, and cellulite. This treatment can be provided through skincare products or in-office procedures, which may be non-surgical or surgical.
From Botox and dermal fillers to chemical peels to laser skin resurfacing to a facelift, we offer a comprehensive range of treatments to reduce even the high degree of skin damage.
Table of Contents
- 1 What Does Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Do?
- 2 Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Skin Rejuvenation?
- 3 Machines We Use
- 4 Treatment Techniques
- 5 Results
- 6 Benefits
- 7 Skin Rejuvenation Cost
- 8 Consult an Expert
- 9 Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- 10 Dr. Fazeela Abbasi MD
- 11 Lola Ali Muhammad
- 12 Joyce Ann Casilang
What Does Skin Rejuvenation Treatment Do?
Skin Rejuvenation aims to:
- Tighten loose and saggy skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Remove sun spots and age spots
- Eliminate freckles and blemishes
- Get rid of acne and acne scars
- Remove surgical and trauma scars
- Improve overall skin tone and texture
Who Is An Ideal Candidate For Skin Rejuvenation?
You are a good candidate for skin rejuvenation and resurfacing if you:
- Do not smoke
- Are overall healthy
- Have realistic expectations of the treatment
- Can commit to a healthy skincare regimen after the procedure
Machines We Use
We use the most advanced machines for skin rejuvenation treatments at Euromed Clinic Center, including the following:
Our skin rejuvenation program features various treatments that address particular skin problems to revitalize your skin. Below discussed are some of the skin resurfacing and rejuvenation treatments we offer:
Botox injections are a proven safe and effective option to reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin. These injections are based on botulinum toxin, which comes from a bacterium called Clostridium botulinum. When injected under the skin, this toxin temporarily “freezes” the muscles that cause wrinkles. As a result, you get a smoother and more youthful skin surface for several months.
The most common method for skin rejuvenation is Chemical Peels. These peels are safe and effective and offer instant facial rejuvenation non-invasively. Generally, Chemical Peels and Green Peels are used for treating skin pigmentation, acne scars, uneven skin tone, and texture. Moreover, these peels also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
The second skin rejuvenation treatment is Microdermabrasion. In this treatment, a small handheld device is used for spraying tiny crystals on the skin to exfoliate it. As a result, a fresh skin layer replaces the dull and damaged one. Microdermabrasion is the ideal treatment for correcting skin textural problems and scarring.
Laser Skin Rejuvenation
Laser Skin Rejuvenation or Skin Resurfacing is a popular treatment for sun-damaged skin. It uses specific laser wavelengths to break skin pigments and rejuvenate the skin. Moreover, it can effectively treat blemishes, freckles, sunspots, age spots, and even birthmarks.
The Profhilo Treatment delivers hyaluronic acid into the skin tissues and restores the natural hyaluronic acid levels within the skin. As a result, the skin becomes tighter by countering skin laxity. It also makes the skin well-hydrated and enhances its tone and texture.
Other Skin Rejuvenation Techniques
Some other skin rejuvenation treatments are as follows:
- Face, Neck, and Décolleté Rejuvenation
- Derma Pen
- Derma Rollers
Most skin rejuvenation treatments deliver instant initial results. However, it may take a while before the final results become noticeable. This is because the treatment results keep improving for several months. Generally, the treatment outcome lasts a long time, but the duration depends on the chosen treatment.
Skin rejuvenation is a non-surgical way to help you feel young with a vibrant, youthful skin surface. Here are the top benefits of getting a skin rejuvenation treatment.
- It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Most skin rejuvenation procedures stimulate and tighten collagen, a protein that gives your skin its firmness and elasticity. This effectively reduces wrinkles and fine lines and makes the skin less saggy.
- It minimizes facial veins. Treatments like intense pulsed light use heat to disintegrate broken capillaries in the facial area, reducing the appearance of purple, red, or blue lines under the skin.
- It improves the appearance of acne scars. Skin rejuvenation for acne scars may include multiple options. Your practitioner will choose the most suitable method in your case. The standard options for acne scar removal include dermabrasion, chemical peels, laser resurfacing, and dermal fillers.
- It reduces sun spots. These spots are generally formed due to excessive sun exposure, which leads to the over-production of melanin. Skin rejuvenation helps reduce melanin concentration, lessening the appearance of sunspots.
Skin Rejuvenation Cost
The cost of Skin Rejuvenation in Dubai may start from 500 AED, but its final cost always depends on several variable factors, some of which are as follows:
- Skin type
- Treatment performed
- Machine or technology used for the treatment
- Number of sessions
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
- Desired results
Consult an Expert
Do you want to regain that youthful skin glow you had lost to aging and other factors? Euromed Clinic in Dubai is here to help with its top-rated, highly skillful dermatological team. You can contact us now by calling +971 43945422. You can also book a consultation online using the form below.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more