The latest trend in the cosmetic industry and a unique facial skin rejuvenation procedure, laser skin tightening in Dubai has now become one of the most in-demand treatments in no time. No one likes to have loose and saggy skin that makes you look old and untidy. Laser skin tightening does just that in a way that is minimally invasive, quick, and effective.
It’s a non-surgical procedure that is suitable for both men and women. This procedure dramatically reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and sagging skin. It also repairs and heals rough skin, dull skin by enhancing collagen production.
Who is a Candidate for Laser Skin Tightening?
This particular procedure is not only meant for people who are getting older. Young people can also use this treatment for the treatment of specific areas. It can also deal with signs of premature aging. You are a perfect candidate if:
- Your skin is loose and sagging
- There are some wrinkles and fine lines on your face that doesn’t go away
- Your jawline has become loose
- You are 25-60 years older
- Your skin is dry and rough
- Your skin is blotchy and has age spots
- You have visible pores with uneven skin tone
Talk to your doctor about what are the things you should avoid and how to prepare for the procedure. If you are under some medication, talk to your doctor if the laser treatment could react to that and how to deal with it. Other than that you should do the following:
- Don’t expose your skin to direct sunlight for longer durations
- Use a sunscreen that has SPF 60 to protect your skin
- Only use products that are recommended by your practitioner
- Hydrate your skin by drinking more water than usual
- Lubricate your skin with a mild moisturizer but don’t rub your skin
- Remove everything from your skin before the treatment
Laser Skin Tightening Procedure – Step by Step
Here’s the detailed step by step laser skin tightening procedure in Dubai. It’s a very simple procedure that requires very little time. It’s just a walk-in walk-out procedure and you can return to work on the same day.
Step 1: The area that is going to be treated is washed and wiped leaving nothing that can interfere or react to laser
Step 2: A cooling gel is applied to soothe the skin against the mild burning sensation.
Step 3: A hand-held laser device is used to treat the targeted area to tighten the skin.
Step 4: The laser heats up the deeper skin layers to stimulate collagen production. More elastin and collagen resulting in a firm and tight skin.
How Does Laser Skin Tightening Works?
It works by first removing the top-most damaged skin layer. After removing the damaged layer of skin the laser reaches deeper layers to stimulate collagen production. This treatment gives you fresh and healthy skin while also hydrating the skin. Some temporary results are immediately visible, however, complete results take some time to appear.
Machines Used for Laser Skin Tightening
Here at EuroMed Clinic Center Dubai, we currently have many options to fulfill the specific needs of all the patients. Our expert dermatologists have the expertise along with all the tools. Here at EuroMed Clinic including the following specialized laser skin tightening machines to better treat the patient’s skin type.
- HIFU by Dorar
- Eximia by OGM
- Pollogen Legend Machine by OGM
- CANDELA GENTLEMAX set on Skin Tightening Mode and
- DEKA Smartxide Fractional CO2 Laser
All these machines can be used to treat almost all the areas of the skin. Some are best for skin tightening some are best to use on the body. A patient may also require more than 1 machine for the best possible treatment.
Post Procedural Care
It’s a very simple procedure that hardly requires any post-procedural care. It’s a walk-in and walk-out treatment that takes about 60 to 90 minutes at max. However there are some precautions you should take, these precautions include:
- Don’t rub or massage the skin for at least 10 days after the procedure
- Avoid direct sunlight as it can damage the treated area and hinder the healing process
- Only go out in the sun if necessary but use sunscreen with SPF 60 or more
- Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated
- Don’t use any product (acids) that may suppress the results of treatment
Complications & Side-Effects of Laser Skin Tightening
There are no considerable side-effects or complications of this treatment. You may experience some reddening of the targeted area that goes away after some time.
Benefits of Laser Skin Tightening
- It’s a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment. This means that you don’t have to go under a knife and can immediately return to work after the treatment
- Laser treatment has stood the test of time and is now more advanced than ever
- It is also an approved medical procedure with guaranteed results
- In addition to skin tightening, laser skin tightening boosts natural collagen and elastin production
- Lasers can be used to treat many different areas including buttocks, stomach area, abdomen, face, neck, and legs
- You can lose all your wrinkles, fine lines after the treatment. It also lifts your cheeks, eye area and eliminates loose and lax skin
- The results of laser skin tightening are long-lasting results
Laser Skin Tightening Areas
- Lip area and facial area
- stomach area laser skin tightening
- Tightening of buttocks and abdomen region
- Fine lines removal from neck and legs
- Defined jawline with no loose skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines removal from neck and cheek areas
Cost of Laser Skin Tightening In Dubai
The exact cost of laser skin tightening in Dubai depends upon many factors. These factors include:
- Expertise of your practitioner
- Patients location of treatment
- Extent of treatment (including area)
- Type of laser being used for treatment
- How loose and saggy skin the patients have
You can get the exact cost of laser skin tightening treatment in Dubai, by either visiting EuroMed Clinic Center or by filling the free consultation form Right Now.
Laser Skin Tightening FAQ’s
Can laser skin tightening be done on the body in addition to the face and neck?
Yes, laser skin tightening procedure can be performed on both the body and the facial skin. You can opt for buttocks, legs, arms, stomach area, abdomen area, neck and face laser skin tightening.
How Long does laser skin tightening last?
Results do last for 5 to 6 years after taking complete sessions. It’s a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment that does not require any downtime.
What is the Best Laser Skin Tightening Laser?
There are multiple different lasers available that are suitable for different areas of the body. Candela Gentle Max, Fraxel, Deka smartxide C02, and Eximia by OGM are the best lasers for skin tightening.
Does laser skin tightening work on the stomach?
Yes, Fotona and some other laser machines are suitable for tightening the skin around the stomach area. It can improve the appearance of your abdomen and your belly.
What to Expect? – The Results of Skin Tightening Treatment
Having realistic expectations from the treatment is very important. Expect some inflammation and reddening of the treated area. If your practitioner is an expert you will get guaranteed long-lasting results. Your skin texture, skin tone will also improve after the treatment.
Remember that most of the laser skin-tightening results are not immediate, however, you may still experience some skin-tightening at that time.
Get a Free Consultation
Laser skin tightening in Dubai is by far the most effective non-invasive permanent hair reduction procedure. Our team of board-certified dermatologists has the skills as well as the latest equipment to remove all your unwanted body hairs.
So, what are you waiting for? Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity. Visit EuroMed Clinic Center Dubai, or book a free online consultation by filling in the online form and our team will reach you.