Laser skin tightening is a skin rejuvenation procedure that has become one of the most in-demand cosmetic treatments. This non-surgical procedure is suitable for both men and women and can dramatically reduce wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and sagging skin. It also repairs and heals rough and dull skin by enhancing collagen production. If you want to get rid of saggy and loose skin, you can opt for laser skin tightening – a minimally invasive, quick, and effective procedure.
Table of Contents
- 1 Treatment Areas
- 2 Candidacy Criteria
- 3 Machines We Use
- 4 Pre-Procedure Care
- 5 Procedure
- 6 Post-Procedure Care
- 7 Results
- 8 Benefits
- 9 Cost of Laser Skin Tightening
- 10 Laser Skin Tightening FAQ’s
- 11 Consult an Expert
The following body areas can be treated with laser skin tightening:
- Lips, cheeks, and facial area
- Neck and legs
- Stomach area
- Buttocks and abdomen region
This procedure is not only for aged people; young people can also get this treatment as it deals with signs of premature aging. You can be the ideal candidate for laser skin tightening if you have:
- Loose and sagging skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines on your face
- Loose and sagging skin on the jawline
- Dry and rough skin
- Blotchy skin with age spots
- Visible pores with uneven skin tone
Machines We Use
At Euromed Clinic Center, we have multiple laser machines to cater to the specific needs of all patients. Some specialized laser skin tightening machines used at our clinic for treating different skin types and conditions are:
- HIFU by Dorar
- Eximia by OGM
- Pollogen Legend by OGM
- Candela GentleMax set on Skin Tightening Mode
- DEKA SmartXide Fractional CO2 Laser
Candidates should talk to their dermatologists about how to prepare for the procedure. Some general pre-procedure instructions for laser skin tightening are as follows:
- Avoid exposing your skin to direct sunlight unnecessarily.
- Use sunscreen with SPF 60 to protect your skin.
- Only use products that the practitioner recommends.
- Hydrate your skin by drinking more water than usual.
- Lubricate your skin with a mild moisturizer but do not rub your skin.
- Remove everything from your skin before the treatment.
- If you are under medication, discuss with the practitioner beforehand to avoid the laser treatment reacting to them.
Laser skin tightening works by removing the top-most damaged skin layer. After removing this layer, the laser reaches the deeper layers to stimulate collagen production. In the end, candidates are left with fresh, hydrated, healthy skin.
The step-by-step laser skin tightening procedure is as follows:
- First of all, the treatment area should be washed and wiped, leaving nothing to interfere or react to the laser.
- A cooling gel is applied to soothe the skin against the mild burning sensation.
- A handheld laser device treats the targeted area to tighten the skin.
- The laser heats the deeper skin layers to stimulate collagen production. The additional elastin and collagen result in firmer and tighter skin.
Laser skin tightening is a lunch-hour treatment that takes about 60 to 90 minutes to complete. However, candidates should follow some aftercare instructions, like:
- Do not rub or massage the skin for at least 10 days after the procedure.
- Avoid direct sunlight as it can damage the treated area and hinder the healing process.
- Only go out in the sun if necessary but use sunscreen with SPF 60 or more.
- Keep your skin moisturized and hydrated.
- Do not use any products that may suppress the results of treatment.
Having realistic expectations from the treatment is very important. If your practitioner is an expert, you will get guaranteed long-lasting results. Expect some inflammation and reddening on the treated area but this will disappear after a while. Your skin texture and tone will also improve after the treatment.
Remember that most laser skin tightening results are not immediate, but you may experience some skin-tightening at that time.
Laser skin tightening has a number of benefits such as:
- It is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment.
- Candidates can immediately return to work after the treatment.
- It is an approved cosmetic procedure with a high satisfaction rate.
- Laser skin tightening boosts natural collagen and elastin production.
- Lasers can be used to treat many different areas, including buttocks, stomach area, abdomen, face, neck, and legs.
- You can lose all your wrinkles and fine lines after the treatment.
- It also lifts your cheeks and eye area and eliminates loose and lax skin.
- The results of laser skin tightening are long-lasting.
Cost of Laser Skin Tightening
The exact laser skin tightening cost in Dubai depends on many variable factors. These factors include:
- Expertise of the practitioner
- Patients’ location
- Extent of treatment (including area)
- Type of laser being used for treatment
- Skin condition
You can get the exact cost of laser skin tightening treatment by either visiting Euromed Clinic Center or by filling the free consultation form.
Laser Skin Tightening FAQ’s
Can laser skin tightening be done on the body in addition to the face and neck?
Yes, laser skin tightening can be performed on both the body and the facial skin. You can opt for buttocks, legs, arms, stomach area, abdomen area, neck, and face laser skin tightening.
How long does laser skin tightening last?
Laser skin tightening is a non-surgical treatment performed as a lunch-hour procedure that does not require any downtime and offers long-lasting results. Results can last up to 3 years after taking complete sessions.
What is the best laser skin tightening laser?
There are multiple lasers available that are suitable for different body areas. The best lasers for skin tightening are Candela GentleMax, Fraxel, Deka SmartXide CO2, and Eximia by OGM.
Does laser skin tightening work on the stomach?
Yes, Fotona and some other laser machines are suitable for tightening the skin around the stomach area. It can improve the appearance of your abdomen and your belly.
Consult an Expert
Laser skin tightening is an effective non-invasive skin lifting and rejuvenation procedure. Our team of board-certified dermatologists has the skills and the latest equipment to give you fresher and tighter skin. So, what are you waiting for? Visit Euromed Clinic Center, or book an online consultation by filling in the online form, and our team will reach you.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
- Laser and Skin Therapist
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more