Spectra laser is a non-ablative skin rejuvenation procedure that aims to treat common skin concerns including acne, hyperpigmentation and open pores with a minimally invasive procedure.
How Does it Work?
The unique two-step thermal rejuvenation process shows dramatic results with several skin conditions, including enlarged pores, acne scars, and fine wrinkle reduction and it has been proven to be highly effective in the treatment of melasma.
In addition, the laser can remove epidermal and dermal pigmented lesions and unwanted tattoos with its photo-acoustical technology. The fixed extreme short pulse widths of the laser produce high intense pulses of laser light that significantly lighten or completely remove tattoos without scarring.
In fact, one of the more notable features of the Spectra VRM III is the minimizing of peripheral skin damage around the treatment site. During the treatment, the first laser pass penetrates deep into the dermis and its photothermal effect stimulates skin cell regeneration and exfoliates the outermost layer of skin. The second laser pass causes an explosion the fine carbon particles and this photomechanical effect shrinks the pores, reduces sebum production, stimulates collagen remodeling and penetrates deep into dermis fracturing the melanin that causes uneven pigmentation.
What to Expect?
Since the spectra laser treatment is non-invasive, you will go through a smooth and fast procedure with minimal pain and scarring during the procedure.
Our clients may get back to their normal routine immediately after the treatment as it has no downtime. You can put your makeup and other facial products as on advice of your doctor.
Is Treatment Painful?
The treatment is virtually pain-free; patients have described the treatment as a ‘light zapping sensation’. For patients who have dense hair or dark skin the treatment area may feel slightly more heat; however, a topical anesthesia can be administered prior to treatment.
What Can Spectra Laser treat?
The spectra of laser treatment are essential for treating numerous skin concerns that include:
- Enlarged Pores
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Melasma and skin lesions
- Every color tattoos removal
Advantages of the Spectra Laser
- Spectra laser treatment in Dubai has a negligible downtime
- It can be used with the combination of some other treatments including IP, fractional laser, and RF to produce better results
How Long Will Results Last?
Results are long-lasting, however, a maintenance program is recommended
How Many Treatments are Required?
For maximum results, it is recommended to complete a treatment package of five sessions, followed by a maintenance regime of one treatment every three months. With no downtime and reduced treatment intervals, patients can return to their normal lives immediately after treatment.
How to Prepare?
You need to follow your doctor’s suggestions to get the better results. Here are few of the guidelines.
- You are advised to avoid prolonged sun exposure and tanning products for a week prior to treatment
- Use sunscreen while going out to sun
- Abstain from using make-up products for prescribed days before the treatment
- Stop your laser hair removal and other skin treatment 2-3 weeks before the procedure
- Do not use blood thinners
You will be given a brief list of post-op care steps that you need to follow to get the maximum out of the procedure.
- Protect your treated areas from infections and bacteria
- Use sunshades or sunscreen while going outside
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to the sun
- Avoid the use of blood thinners
- Talk to your therapist in the case of any discomfort
- Take your prescription medications regularly
- Avoid make-up for a suggested period of time
Spectra Laser Treatment in Dubai
If you are looking to rejuvenate your skin through the all-new spectra laser treatment in Dubai, the Euromed clinic is your place to go. The clinic provides you the high standard treatments in a very reasonable price. All you need to do is to fill the consultation and one of our representatives will hear you back soon.
How Long the Results Last?
The results vary from a patient to patient. Some patient may get immediate results after the treatment, however, other may need to undergo several procedures to get the final outcomes.