The tattoo is a kind of body art that includes the insertion of ink using fine needles into the surface of the skin. The inserted ink changes the color of the skin while creating the desired image.
Tattoos are created to stay there for the rest of the life. But some people may get irritated with the long-staying ink on their body and want to remove the tattoo. Enter tattoo removal treatment. The laser tattoo removal in Dubai has been proven to rid of the tattoos from the body.
How Does it Work?
A laser beam used for the tattoo removal enters the body without harming it and there it enables the pigments to vibrate. Ultimately, the phenomenon produces the heat which causes the tiny particles to break down and expel away through the lymphatic system.
Machine We Use
We at Euromed, use pico tattoo removal laser technology. It is an FDA approved technology and is useful for removing tattoos, moles, acne scars, age spots and wrinkles. The burst of pico tattoo is calculated in picoseconds that damage the tattoo’s ink which are then removed by the body itself.
Who is the Candidate for Laser Tattoo Removal?
Although, any individual who is willing to remove the tattoos from his/her body is an eligible candidate to undergo the laser tattoo removal treatment in Dubai. However, you are supposed to be an ideal candidate if:
- You are in a state of good health
- You are a non-smoker and planning to quit
- You are not suffering from skin diseases and infections
- You have a real desire to remove tattoos
- You have the realistic expectations regarding the outcomes.
What are the Benefits of the Laser Tattoo Removal?
Comparing to other traditional treatments like cryosurgery, Dermabrasion, and Solabrasion the laser treatment is less invasive with more productive results. Here are few benefits of the laser tattoo removal:
- You don’t get any scar by undergoing this procedure.
- The complete diminishing of the tattoo marks
- The treatment does not have any side effect and performed by keeping the safety first.
- The negligible danger of infection that our specialists talk about with you before the system.
- You may get the evacuation of a particular tattoo or dispose of all tattoos on your body. It relies upon your necessity.
- You have to take additional care of your skin according to the directions of our specialist for a couple of days after the treatment. The recuperation day and age is less.
Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai
The Middle East is the most favorite region in the world to undergo the laser tattoo removal treatment because of the reasonable cost and high standards of the treatment procedure.
Calculating the exact cost of the tattoo removal treatment in Dubai asks to consider few factors including:
Type of Skin
The type of skin has a huge role to play in altering the exact cost of the treatment. People with lighter skin may need to undergo few session while others may need more sessions.
Treatment area does matter in setting up the cost of the procedure. The areas around the neck and arms are easiest to treat and require fewer sessions comparing to other parts of the body
Tattoos are of many colors because each pigment creates a different color of the tattoo. Some colors are hard to remove and may take more sessions which can affect the cost of the treatment.
The Quantity of Ink Needed
One more factor that effects on the cost of tattoo evacuation are the measure of ink that is utilized to make the tattoo. The use of ink relies upon the sort of tattoo that you have. The sum is partitioned into four sections beginner, direct, negligible, and critical. The multifaceted nature of tattoo sets the cost.
Type of Laser
The choice of the kind of laser likewise matters while registering the cost for this method. We are utilizing the most recent laser, be that as it may, we are charging practical cost.
The bigger the extent of your tattoo the more cost you have to pay to the expert.
Book your free consultation now by filling the form below!