What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
A lot of people get tattoos at some stage in their lives. Generally, tattoos are permanent as they are created to last on the skin forever. However, some people may get bored with the long-staying ink on their bodies and may want to remove the tattoo. Previously it was not possible, but thanks to the advancements in the cosmetic industry, we can easily remove permanent tattoos. The Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai has proven to be an effective treatment for permanent tattoo removal.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Laser Tattoo Removal?
- 2 Aim of the Treatment
- 3 Candidacy Criteria
- 4 Machine We Use
- 5 Pre-Procedure Instructions
- 6 Before & After
- 7 How does the treatment work?
- 8 Aftercare
- 9 Recovery and Results
- 10 Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal
- 11 Side Effects
- 12 Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai
- 13 Tattoo Removal FAQ’s
- 14 Get a FREE Consultation
Aim of the Treatment
The Tattoo Removal Dubai treatment aims to:
- Permanently remove a tattoo
- Reduce the appearance or remove a tattoo painlessly
- Entirely remove faded or smeared tattoos
- Permanently get rid of ugly or unwanted tattoos
Any individual who wants to remove unwanted tattoos from his/her body is eligible for Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai. However, an ideal candidate should:
- Be in a good physical and psychological condition
- Not be suffering from any skin diseases or infections
- Be a non-smoker or planning to quit
- Have a desire to remove tattoos
- Have realistic expectations regarding the outcome
Machine We Use
At Euromed Clinic Dubai, we use PICO tattoo removal laser technology. It is an FDA-approved technology that effectively removes the following:
The burst of the PICO Laser is calculated in picoseconds that damage the tattoo’s ink. Ultimately, the body removes the broken particles of the ink itself.
The practitioner usually provides certain pre-procedural guidelines to patients before the Tattoo Removal Dubai procedure. It is important to follow these guidelines to avoid any complications during or after the procedure because they play a role in the outcome of the treatment.
Some general pre-treatment instructions are as follows:
- Patients should get proper sleep the night before the treatment.
- They should shave or clip excessive hairs from the treatment area beforehand.
- It is better to avoid undergoing any laser treatments, such as Laser Hair Removal, before the procedure.
- Patients should not wax or thread the treatment area for at least a week before the treatment.
- Patients should also eat a healthy meal and take a bath with antibacterial soap before the procedure.
- It is preferable to wear loose-fitting clothes to make access easier.
Before & After
How does the treatment work?
During Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai, a laser beam, used for tattoo removal, enters the body without harming skin tissues. Once it enters the deeper skin layers, it enables the pigments to vibrate. Ultimately, this phenomenon produces heat which causes the tiny particles to break down and expel through the lymphatic system.
After the procedure completes, the practitioner provides the patient with some aftercare guidelines. Although the recovery period of Laser Tattoo Removal is not extensive, following these instructions can help get the best results.
Some of the general aftercare guidelines are as follows:
- Avoid excessive direct sunlight to help the skin heal quickly.
- It is better to avoid strenuous exercise, such as heavy workouts, swimming, and running for a few days post-treatment.
- Use any prescribed medications to recover quickly.
- Avoid touching the treatment area unnecessarily.
Recovery and Results
Although the results of Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai are not instant, they are worthwhile. It takes more than one session for the results to become obvious. Gradually after 4-5 treatments (depending on the tattoo), the tattoo starts fading and ultimately vanishes.
On the other hand, the recovery period is quick and uneventful if patients follow the practitioner’s instructions.
Benefits of Laser Tattoo Removal
Compared to traditional treatments like Cryosurgery, Dermabrasion, and Solabrasion, Laser Tattoo Removal is less invasive with more productive results. Some benefits of this treatment are:
- The treatment is non-surgical and minimally invasive.
- There is no temporary or permanent scarring after the procedure.
- It completely diminishes permanent ink tattoos and any smeared or faded marks.
- The treatment does not have any severe side effects.
- It allows patients to remove one or all of their unwanted tattoos.
- The recovery period is short and uneventful.
Since the procedure is non-surgical, there is no risk of infection. Moreover, Tattoo Removal Dubai does not cause any permanent side-effects. Some temporary side-effects may occur but they subside on their own after a day or so. These include:
- Mild Pain
- Hyperpigmentation or Hypopigmentation
Cost of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai
The Permanent Tattoo Removal Cost in Dubai is not fixed. Only an expert can determine the final cost of the treatment for each patient. Moreover, several factors influence the final cost of the treatment. These factors include the following:
Type of Skin
The type of skin has a huge role in determining the exact cost of the treatment. For instance, people with lighter skin tone may need to undergo fewer sessions than people with darker skin tones.
The treatment area also matters in determining the final cost of the procedure. The areas around the neck and arms are easiest to treat and require fewer sessions than other body parts. On the other hand, Eyebrow Tattoo Removal Dubai costs more because it is a more sensitive region.
Tattoo Ink Colors
Nowadays, tattoos are created in several colors using different pigments. Therefore, some colors are hard to remove and take more sessions. Due to this, the treatment cost can be affected.
Quantity of Tattoo Ink
Another factor that affects the cost of tattoo removal is the quantity of ink utilized to make the tattoo. The use of ink relies upon the sort of tattoo that one has. The sum is partitioned into four sections, i.e., beginner, direct, negligible, and critical.
Size of the Tattoo
The bigger the tattoo, the pricier its removal. It means patients will have to pay more for a bigger tattoo.
Type of Laser
The choice of the laser likewise matters while determining the cost of Laser Tattoo Removal.
At Euromed Clinic Dubai average starting cost of Tattoo Removal in Dubai is AED 500. please note that the price depends on the size and treatment you choose. So, contact us if you want to know the exact cost of your tattoo removal.
Tattoo Removal FAQ’s
Is There any scar After Tattoo Removal?
If your skin does not have scarring before the treatment, then there will be no scar afterward. Our doctor can explain to you further during the consultation session.
Is Laser Tattoo Removal Painful?
Some level of pain is included in the procedure. Usually, you may get the sensation of a rubber band. You can say it uncomfortable but bearable.
Why are Tattoos are so Difficult To Remove?
The level of difficulty depends on different factors that may include how old your tattoo is, color, and the type of ink that is used to create the tattoo.
Are There Any Side effects of Laser Tattoo Removal?
Following are the possible side effects of the procedure.
How Many Laser Treatments Does it Take To Remove a Tattoo?
It varies from person to person. People who have lighter skin may need to undergo a few sessions, while others may need more sessions as per requirement.
Get a FREE Consultation
If you want to undergo Tattoo Removal Dubai at a reasonable cost, you should consider Euromed Clinic Center. We have a team of experts who will perform this treatment without any complications. Moreover, we provide a FREE consultation to our clients. So, book your free consultation now by filling the online form or giving us a call.