Thermage is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that includes the use of radiofrequency to tighten skin giving out smooth, younger and fresh looking skin.
How does it work?
The Thermage treatment in Dubai uses Radiofrequency to generate and send uniform heat into the deeper surface of the skin. This delicate warming fixes the existing collagen and stimulates the creation of new collagen. It decreases wrinkles and accomplishes temples lifting, cheek lifting, and jawline lifting.
The skin tissue lifting and fixing are caused by quick collagen compression took after by progressive collagen fixing. The outcome is a youthful appearance to the dull and drooping skin.
Who is the Candidate?
The patients who seek a result oriented and quick recovery skin tightening procedure without the need of surgery are candidates to undergo Thermage in Dubai. The ideal candidates for Thermage include:
- Individuals who want to reduce fine lines and wrinkles correct sagging skin
- Patients who want to rejuvenate their face without undergoing a surgical procedure
- Patients who have undergone a surgery and require more tightening
- If you cannot afford a surgical procedure
Is Treatment Painful?
A few regions are delicate than others, and there is some uneasiness with Thermage. With each Thermage radiofrequency pulse, there is a cool sensation on the skin, trailed by a short hot sensation, and afterward icy once more. Thermage is generally endured with simply oral medicines.
How to Prepare?
The best thing about Thermage is that it does not require special preparation. Unlike a surgical procedure, Thermage does not require fasting or blood work before the procedure. You will be guided by all the pre=procedure care at the pre-op meeting with your therapist. Few of the instructions include:
- Wash your skin with a cleanser before going for the treatment
- Don’t wear jewelry on the day of treatment
- Take all prescriptions regularly
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumptions for few days prior to the procedure
- Protect your treated area from exposing to sun
- Wear a sunscreen or sunshade
- You can apply makeup right after the procedure
- Do not rub or scratch the treated areas
- Avoid aspirin products for few days
- Do not drive immediately after the procedure
Thermage in Dubai
If you are seeking for a Thermage treatment in Dubai, then let the experts at Euromed help. In a confidential consultation, you can find out everything about this life-changing procedure even before undergoing it. All you need to do is to book an online consultation by filling the given form and our representatives will hear you back soon.