The FDA-approved Ultherapy in Dubai is the only skin rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound imaging, which has been scientifically proven to yield highly effective results and is a great alternative to well-established but uncomfortable treatments such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion and laser skin resurfacing. Boasting unmatched clinical results, this non-invasive face-lifting system can be used anywhere on the face, including per orbital lines, nasolabial folds, and the jawline.
How does it work?
During the procedure, the Ulthera ultrasound applicator is placed to your face to enable the practitioner to see into the tissue beneath the skin and to deliver low levels of heat energy at the precise depth beneath your skin. This causes the dermis to react by producing more collagen and tighter new skin cells.
What to expect?
Just two months after the treatment, the new cells replace the old ones, giving the skin a newer and fresher look while the extra collagen provides more skin support, smoothing out wrinkles. This gradual tightening continues for up to six months and ultimately results in a natural, beneficial lift of the tissues in your facial skin. For best results, one to two treatments are needed, and results can last up to three years!
Is treatment painful?
No, but the patient may feel a slight tingling sensation during the procedure.
How to prepare?
The surgeon will instruct you to follow a proper plan to get prepared for the Ultherapy in Dubai. All you need to do is to act upon the instructions to get the best possible outcomes from the procedure. There are some common pre-procedure instructions that you need to follow.
- Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks before the treatment
- Do not take blood thinners for a week before the procedure
- Stop alcohol consumption 2 weeks before the treatment
- Talk to your surgeon about any allergies or disorders
- If you are pregnant, do not consider yourself for the treatment.
- Avoid Botox a week prior to the procedure
- Stop taking dermal filters.
Follow the instruction given by the surgeon to maximize the outcome of Ultherapy. Here, we list down few steps that are necessary to be taken after the surgery.
- Act upon the surgeon’s instructions
- Take your after therapy pills (if any) regularly
- Avoid being exposed to the sun for 2 weeks after the surgery
- Avoid blood thinning products for about two weeks after the procedure
- It is normal to experience swelling, tenderness and bruising after the treatment.
Benefits of Ultherapy
Ultherapy in Dubai has many benefits associated with it. Some of them are listed below.
- Pain-less procedure
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Makes you look younger
- Fewer side effects
If you are planning to undergo the procedure of Ultherapy Dubai, this is your chance to book a free consultation with Euromed Clinic Dubai. The clinic is serving its clients for more than a decade now and has made its name in non-surgical laser skin tightening treatments in Dubai.