With age, our skin starts showing aging signs, such as sagging and loose skin, wrinkles, and fine lines, etc. The most commonly affected area is the face, but aging signs can target any body part. Although we have numerous antiaging creams, therapies, and treatments, they do not provide permanent results. Ultherapy Dubai is the only FDA-approved, non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure that offers long-lasting results. It is an excellent alternative to well-established but uncomfortable treatments, such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and laser skin resurfacing.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Ultherapy?
- 2 User FeedBack
- 3 Aim of the Treatment
- 4 Candidacy Criteria
- 5 Machine We Use
- 6 Pre-Procedure Care
- 7 Procedure
- 8 Post-Procedure Care
- 9 Recovery and Results
- 10 Ultherapy Treatment Before and After
- 11 Benefits
- 12 Ultherapy Cost
- 13 Benefits of Ultherapy
- 14 Ultherapy FAQ’s
- 14.1 What machine is used for ultherapy?
- 14.2 How is Ultherapy different from lasers?
- 14.3 Is Ultherapy safe?
- 14.4 Who is a good candidate for Ultherapy?
- 14.5 How long does the Ultherapy take?
- 14.6 How long until I see results?
- 14.7 How long ultherapy results last?
- 14.8 Will I need more than one treatment?
- 14.9 Is there any downtime?
- 14.10 Are there any side effects?
- 14.11 Will I feel the ultrasound during the treatment?
- 15 Consult an Expert
What is Ultherapy?
The FDA-approved Ultherapy Dubai is the only skin rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound imaging. This non-surgical facelift offers excellent results and effectively removes aging signs from the face and body.
Boasting unmatched clinical results, this non-invasive face-lifting system can be used anywhere on the face. It has been scientifically proven to yield highly effective results on the following body parts:
- per orbital lines
- nasolabial folds
Aim of the Treatment
The Ultherapy Treatment aims to:
- Provide a non-surgical and non-invasive solution for skin lifting
- Tighten loose and sagging skin
- Tone the skin
- Enhance facial contours
- Restore youthful appearance
- Make the skin robust and vibrant
Anyone can be an ideal candidate for Ultherapy in Dubai if they have:
- Sagging and loose skin
- Double chin
- Droopy eyelids and brows
- No lesions in the treatment area
- No active or cystic acne
Machine We Use
We use the Ulthera System Dubai for Ultherapy at Euromed Clinic Center.
The dermatologist will instruct candidates to follow a proper plan to get prepared for Ultherapy. Candidates must act upon the instructions to get the best possible outcomes from the procedure. Some standard pre-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Stay out of excessive sunlight for at least 2 weeks before the treatment.
- Do not take blood thinners for at least a week before the procedure.
- Talk to your dermatologist about any allergies or disorders.
- If you are pregnant, avoid taking the treatment for a while.
- Avoid Botox for at least a week before the procedure.
- Stop taking dermal filters.
During the procedure, the Ulthera ultrasound applicator is placed on the candidate’s face. It enables the practitioner to see into the tissue beneath the skin and deliver low heat energy at a precise depth. It causes the dermis to react by producing more collagen and tighter new skin cells. Although the procedure is not painful, candidates may feel a slight tingling sensation during the procedure.
Follow the instruction given by the dermatologist to maximize the outcome of Ultherapy. Some standard post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Take your after-treatment medications (if any) regularly.
- Avoid being exposed to the sun for at least 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Avoid blood-thinning products for at least two weeks after the procedure.
- It is normal to experience swelling, tenderness, and bruising after the treatment.
Recovery and Results
After two months of the treatment, new cells will replace the old ones, giving the skin a younger and fresher look. Moreover, the extra collagen will provide more skin support and smooth out wrinkles. This gradual tightening continues for up to six months and ultimately results in a natural-looking lift of the facial skin tissues. Generally, a candidate needs at least one or two treatments for the best results. Moreover, results can last for up to three years.
Ultherapy Treatment Before and After
Ultherapy Dubai has numerous benefits associated with it. Some of these benefits are as follows:
- The treatment is non-invasive and non-surgical.
- The entire procedure is virtually pain-free.
- It offers 100% customer satisfaction.
- The treatment also offers customizability for each candidate.
- It makes candidates appear younger and fresher.
- It makes the skin tighter and firmer.
- This treatment has fewer side effects than other similar treatments.
Although the treatment is generally affordable, there is no fixed Ultherapy price like other cosmetic treatments. The Ultherapy cost depends on several variable factors, including:
- Size of the treatment area
- The severity of the condition
- Number of sessions
- Tools and techniques used
- Practitioner’s experience and reputation
- Provider’s geographic location
- Desired results
All these factors along with several others combine to determine the exact final cost of Ultherapy. However, only an expert dermatologist can determine the exact cost of this treatment. So, get in touch with an expert to learn the treatment cost in your case.
Benefits of Ultherapy
Ultherapy has many benefits associated with it. Some of them are listed below.
- Pain-less procedure
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Makes you look younger
- Fewer side effects
What machine is used for ultherapy?
The FDA-approved Ultherapy is the only skin rejuvenation procedure that uses ultrasound imaging. It lifts and tones the loose skin without downtime.
How is Ultherapy different from lasers?
Lasers do not go to the deeper surface of the skin as in the Ultherapy procedure.
Lasers address the issues like wrinkles, pigments, and marks. Whereas, Ultherapy deals with deep skin and the foundational layer issues.
Is Ultherapy safe?
It is completely safe and secure procedure. It is an FDA approved treatment and has been carried out 1000’s of times with higher success rate.
Who is a good candidate for Ultherapy?
You are a candidate of Ultherapy if you have
Mild and moderate skin
Loose skin on the neck
Sagging under the chinIf you don’t want to opt for a surgical treatment
How long does the Ultherapy take?
The treatment takes around 30-60 minutes to complete with no downtime.
How long until I see results?
It varies from patient to patient. Some patient may enjoy the outcomes very early and for some, it may take up to 2-3 months.
How long ultherapy results last?
Patients treated with Ultherapy still have fresh young collagen after a year’s time following the procedure, but skin continues to age. Yearly touch-up treatments can help keep pace with the aging process.
Will I need more than one treatment?
Majority of patients need only one treatment. However, some may need one or two follow-up treatments to correct any previous mistakes or to enhance the outcomes of Ultherapy.
Is there any downtime?
With Ultherapy, there is no downtime. You can continue your normal routine life.
Are there any side effects?
There may be mild redness for as much as an hour or so following the remedy, and a small percentage of patients may have slight swelling, tingling or tenderness to the touch, but those are moderate and temporary in nature.
Will I feel the ultrasound during the treatment?
Yes. You can feel them a bit but they are not distressing.
Consult an Expert
If you are planning to undergo Ultherapy in Dubai, book a consultation session with our experts at the Euromed Clinic Center. Our clinic is serving its clients for more than a decade now and is well-known for non-surgical laser skin tightening treatments. So, if you want to undergo this treatment, schedule a consultation session with us. You can do so by filling the online consultation form below. Moreover, you can call us or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.
Check Out Our Specialists Profile
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more