Get high definition body sculpting results with non-invasive, low-risk ultrasound body fat reduction. Ultrasound gives you a safe low-cost high tech non-surgical option for your body shape goals. If you’ve looked in the mirror and feel it’s time to consider somebody image changes to specific targeted areas, then Ultrasound Cavitation is for you. If you have that dreaded ‘muffin top’, fat rolls under your bra line. Thighs, hips, back becoming roly-poly, a protruding fat tummy. How would you like to lose stomach fat without surgery risks? Who do you know that doesn’t have some, or all, of these fat-body issues? And, yes, it’s all of us… women and men who see the body changes headed in the ‘wrong direction’ and realize that a slimmer younger appearance would be a boost for our career, self-image, and esteem.
Table of Contents
- 1 How does it work?
- 2 What does treatment involve?
- 3 How many treatments will I require?
- 4 Candidacy for the procedure
- 5 What to expect?
- 6 Before & Aftercare Advice
- 7 FAQS
- 7.1 Is Ultrasound Cavitation a safe treatment?
- 7.2 Is Ultrasound Cavitation painful?
- 7.3 On which parts of the body is the treatment most beneficial?
- 7.4 How long Ultrasound Cavitation session?
- 7.5 Does Ultrasound Cavitation work on Cellulite?
- 7.6 Are there any side effects of Ultrasound Cavitation treatment?
- 7.7 Are the results of ultrasound cavitation similar to liposuction?
- 8 Free Consultation
How does it work?
Ultrasound Cavitation is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment which offers targeted results. With high resolution focused ultrasound application, fat cells are literally bombarded with precision levels of energy. Result? Body fat cells absorb this ultrasound energy, and then the fat cell structure basically ‘gives up’, breaking down into a liquid which the body naturally eliminates.
What does treatment involve?
Prior to treatment, the practitioner will measure the areas that you wish to target, photographs will be taken of these areas – do not worry these pictures are used only to let you see the visible results before and after treatment. The practitioner then moves the ultrasound device to the targeted areas. As this is a non-invasive treatment you will not experience any pain. Treatment takes around 60 minutes, after which you will be measured again and the second set of pictures taken to enable you to see the difference from just one session. There is no downtime post-treatment you will be able to return to your daily routine immediately afterward.
How many treatments will I require?
After the initial treatment, you can expect to lose around 5cms. We do recommend several treatments to ensure that you achieve the results you desire.
Candidacy for the procedure
- Ultrasound cavitation may not be for everyone as it takes some precondition to be a good candidate for this procedure.
- Males and females who are not in proper shape and want to lose some fat to get one.
- Who needs to accomplish a fitting level of muscle to fat ratio which results in better wellbeing, fewer throbs and agonies, less pressure, better quality rest and more vitality.
What to expect?
- You will achieve a good amount of fat reduction with this treatment.
- The results will prominent after few weeks
- The results would be long lasting if you follow the proper prescribed diet plan
- If you do not act upon the post care advised by your doctor, you may easily get the fatty tissue again.
- The results produced by the procedure may vary from person to person depending on the body structure and nature of fatty tissues.
Before & Aftercare Advice
To get the best results out of this treatment you need to consider these pre and post-procedure instructions.
- Drink plenty of water before and after the treatment.
- Eat healthy food on the day of treatment. It is recommended to eat 2 hours before and 1 hour later the treatment.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and caffeine both before and after the treatment.
- Do massages of the body regularly after the procedure.
- Do not go for a shower right after the treatment.
- Follow your doctor’s prescribed diet.
- Do a little exercise after the treatment to improve the lymph movement.
Is Ultrasound Cavitation a safe treatment?
Yes, it is completely a safe treatment and does not require any anesthesia before the treatment. Moreover, it does not leave any scars, lines and other side effects.
Is Ultrasound Cavitation painful?
No, it is a pain-free treatment. A slight shivering sensation or humming in the ear may in some cases be felt amid the treatment.
On which parts of the body is the treatment most beneficial?
The areas of localized fat.
However, this treatment cannot be applied to the head, neck, chest, back and over bony areas.
How long Ultrasound Cavitation session?
The treatment may take from 40-60 minutes. However, it may take longer if the area being treated is large.
Does Ultrasound Cavitation work on Cellulite?
Yes, it works on a cellulite.
Are there any side effects of Ultrasound Cavitation treatment?
The treatment has almost no side effects.
Are the results of ultrasound cavitation similar to liposuction?
In some cases, ultrasound cavitation may act as a replacement for some surgical procedure like liposuction. Both procedures intend to lose fatty tissues. However, Liposuction is an invasive treatment and include immediate weight loss while Ultrasound Cavitation is non-invasive.
Check Out Our Specialists Profiles
- Allied Health Technician Laser Hair Reduction
Joyce Ann Casilang is an expert laser technician with years of professional experience. She is a DHA-licensed aesthetic laser technician specializing in different laser treatments like tattoo removal, hair removal, skin resurfacing, skin tightening, etc.Read more