Usually, the eyes are the first feature anyone notices on our faces. They help us express our emotions, mental state, and even our age. Unfortunately, age affects our eyes in an extremely obvious manner. Our eyelids become droopy, we get dark circles around our eyes, and our tear troughs become hollow. As a result, we appear tired, old, and dull all the time. The cosmetic industry has made advancements and nowadays, it is possible to treat dull, deep, old, and tired-looking eyes in a non-invasive manner with Under Eye Filler Dubai.
What is under-eye filler treatment?
Under Eye Filler or Tear Trough Filler Dubai is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure for eye rejuvenation. This popular cosmetic treatment helps revitalize and enliven dull and tired-looking eyes. To make the eyes look plumper and brighter, different types of dermal fillers are used. These gel-like injectable substances are injected under the eyes at particular points. As a result, they restore the under-eye volume and get rid of wrinkly and creased skin.
Dermal fillers are an excellent solution for adding volume to the under-eye area. They also work well on:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
Aim of the Treatment
Eye Rejuvenation Dubai aims to:
- Reduce dark circles under the eyes
- Reduce wrinkles around the eyes
- Reduce the hood or the loose skin above the eyes
- Add volume to the under-eye area
- Plump up the hollow under the eyes
- Boost collagen production
- Improve skin quality
- Tighten the skin around the eyes
- Lift the skin around the eyes to make them more open
- Rejuvenate dull and tired-looking eyes
You are an ideal candidate for Under Eye Filler if you have dark tear troughs due to any of the following reasons:
- Sleep deprivation
- Visible veins
- Excess melanin
While these factors may make anyone an ideal candidate, numerous other factors make them unfit for this treatment. So, it is better to consult an expert before undergoing eye rejuvenation with fillers.
Eye Filler Types
Different types of under-eyes or Tear Trough Fillers are used for lightening and plumping up the under-eye area. Some of these are mentioned below:
● Hyaluronic Acid Fillers
Hyaluronic Acid Fillers are the most common under-eye fillers. While hyaluronic acid is naturally produced in the body, these fillers are made from a synthetic substance. This synthetic gel resembles the naturally produced hyaluronic acid. Some popular hyaluronic acid-based fillers are Restylane, Juvederm, and Belotero.
These fillers are transparent and do not have a risk of clumping. Additionally, they also improve collagen production in the skin.
● Poly-L-Lactic Acid Fillers
Poly-L-Lactic Acid Fillers are commonly known by their brand name Sculptra® Aesthetic. They are well-known for stimulating the body’s natural regenerative properties. Moreover, they restore the lost collagen, as well.
● Calcium Hydroxylapatite Fillers
Marketed under the brand name Radiesse®, Calcium Hydroxylapatite Fillers are made from calcium and phosphate. This biocompatible injectable filler stimulates collagen production and adds volume to the skin.
● Fat Transfer
In some cases, instead of using a dermal filler, the practitioner may use the candidate’s fat to add volume to a deep tear trough. He/she may take the fat from the candidate’s abdomen, buttocks, thighs, or hips. This technique is only used in the case of extremely deep tear troughs.
Eye Rejuvenation with fillers is a non-surgical procedure; therefore, it does not require extensive preparation. However, candidates should follow some general pre-procedure instructions to avoid complications. These instructions may include but are not limited to the following:
- Discuss your medical history with the practitioner during the initial consultation.
- If you have any allergies, inform the practitioner beforehand.
- Avoid taking any anti-inflammatory or blood-thinning medications, such as aspirin, etc., for at least a week before the treatment.
- Refrain from getting any ye treatments for a few days before the procedure.
- Keep your eyes covered with sunglasses or a hat when going out in the sun.
Under Eye Filler is a quick, safe, and effective eye rejuvenation treatment. It is a non-surgical and minimally invasive procedure that does not take more than half an hour to complete. Moreover, since the under-eye area is sensitive, this procedure is performed after applying a numbing cream.
The step-by-step procedure for Tear Trough Fillers is as follows:
- Before injecting the filler, the practitioner will mark the area to determine the injection site.
- He/she will cleanse the treatment area with a cleansing fluid.
- Then, he/she will apply a numbing cream to the treatment area to avoid discomfort or pain during the procedure.
- After numbing the treatment site, he/she will use a tiny needle to inject the filler into the skin.
- Depending on the selected technique, one or more injections will be administered under both eyes.
- Once the filler is injected, he/she will massage the skin to spread the filler smoothly.
Some general post-procedure instructions are as follows:
- Do not apply makeup on the treated area for at least 4-6 hours after the procedure.
- Avoid taking hot showers for at least 6-8 hours after the procedure.
- Do not go sunbathing and suntanning.
- Avoid steam rooms and saunas for at least 24 hours.
- In the case of swelling, use cold compresses.
- Sleep in an elevated position to accelerate recovery.
Recovery and Results
The recovery period is not extensive and generally uneventful. However, candidates must follow aftercare instructions to avoid any complications.
Under Eye Fillers provide immediate, natural-looking results. However, final effects become noticeable after about 2 weeks. During this period, the filler fully integrates with the skin and achieves optimum hydration balance.
Eye Rejuvenation with Tear Trough Fillers has numerous benefits, including:
- Quick and safe procedure
- No scarring or bruising
- Instant results
- Natural-looking and long-lasting results
- Significant reduction in wrinkles around the eyes
- Boost in natural collagen production
- No downtime
- Rejuvenated under-eye area
- Plumper and brighter-looking eyes
- Lighter and less hollow tear troughs
Under Eye Filler Dubai Price
There is no fixed under-eye or eye bag removal price with fillers. Generally, an expert determines the final price by keeping in mind the following cost-determinants:
- The severity of the condition
- Technique chosen
- Type of fillers
- Number of sessions
- Desired results
- Practitioner’s expertise
- Clinic’s location
Consult an Expert
If you want to get rid of hollow tear troughs or tired-looking eyes, consider eye rejuvenation with fillers. It is a non-surgical treatment that gives instant and excellent results. Get in touch with an expert at Euromed Clinic Center by filling the online form or calling our clinic.