The face is the index of mind and the eyes are windows to the soul. Any flaw on the face and especially around the eyes can be a serious issue. Xanthelasma (which is short for xanthelasma palpebrarum – XP) refers to bumpy yellow patches around the eyes or on the inside corners of the eyelids. If you have Xanthelasma problem, look no further than our latest xanthelasma removal in Dubai. This page discusses candidates, side effects, cost, treatment, and more about this skin abnormality.
If you want to learn more about xanthelasma treatment, this page is for you.
Though this skin problem does not have any associated health risks, it can be a sign of heart disease in some cases. If you have it xanthelasma, it is recommended to have it checked by a dermatologist. A variety of benefits can be obtained by considering this non-surgical and non-invasive removal treatment.
- Removes xanthelasma from the skin.
- Enhances your self-esteem.
- Improves your appearance and boosts confidence.
- The treatment is short, simple, and is very affordable.
Anyone with this skin problem could be considered a good candidate but only a skin specialist can suggest if you should opt for this treatment. You may qualify as a suitable candidate if the following applies to you:
- You are conscious of your facial appearance.
- You have minor/major xanthelasma problem.
- You want to improve the quality of life by removing it.
- Your confidence & self-esteem has compromised due to it.
- You have realistic expectations with treatment outcomes.
We use Plexr for xanthelasma removal in Dubai. You may already know that Plexr is a safe and effective method to remove abnormalities such as moles, scars, and warts. Most impressively, this non-surgical and non-invasive treatment does not carry any health risks and complications.
- Burning sensation for some hours
- Slight swelling will last for a short time
- Skin redness will subside in a few hours
Advanced technology is used at Euromed Clinic Dubai to cure this problem safely and effectively. The areas around the eyes are quite sensitive but you can trust our secure Plexr technology. Actually, Plexr is a device that produces an electrical arc through plasma generation.
The following options can be used to remove it:
- Laser surgery
- Chemical peels
- Traditional surgery
- Radiofrequency advanced electrolysis
The xanthelasma treatment cost depends on each individual case. Please feel free to contact us if you want to know the exact cost in your case. At the Euromed Clinic Dubai, the rates for this procedure are not high. In general, pricing depends on the following factors:
- The size of Xanthelasma
- The number of treatment sessions
- The geographic location of the provider
- Professional’s qualification and experience
Is it for You?
Are you a good candidate? Can you remove it by trying our treatment? How much do you need to pay? You can be a good candidate for this technique if you have this problem.
Feel free to contact us now to get more details.
Consult an Expert
Our appearance is important and any flaw can compromise your looks. If you want to look your best, consider our latest xanthelasma removal treatment to make your skin flawless.
One of our experts would love to be a help if you want to learn more. Call us or fill our online form now to schedule an appointment.