We often take a dental or body procedure that causes harm to the skin, teeth or gums. The Cold Laser or Low Level Laser Therapy uses specific light wavelengths to augment the treatment results, reduce the side effects, and expedite the recovery. Continue reading to know the cost, benefits, results, side effects, procedure, and more.
What is Low Level Laser Therapy in dubai?
Used clinically for decades, Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) may sound too good to be true, but the results are clear to see. LLLT can:
- Reduce pain
- Improve healing
- Relieve muscle tension
- Regenerate nerves without the need for pharmaceutical intervention
Not only is LLLT integral to Euromed’s pain-minimizing dental treatments, but the benefits do not stop there: their effect on neurological disorders is equally miraculous.
Results and Benefits
The Low Level Laser Therapy in dubai has the following results and benefits;
- It reduces the pain.
- It heals from the injury.
- It eliminates the swelling.
- It enhances the healing process.
- It makes better the treatment results.
- It increases metabolic activity and cell growth.
- It enhances the effectiveness of a treatment procedure.
The Machine We Use
The safe, latest, effective laser machine is used to perform this treatment.
Who is a Candidate?
You can be a good candidate if you fulfill the following criteria;
- The people with good mental and physical health.
- The people with who need to get instant pain relief.
- The people with realistic expectations for the results.
- The people suffering from any of disorders discussed here.
What is the Aim of Treatment?
The Low Level Laser Therapy in dubai aims at achieving the following goals;
- To minimize the pain
- To expedite the healing process.
- To reduce and eliminate the swelling.
- To boost metabolic activity and cell growth.
- To enhance the effectiveness of a treatment.
Which Treatments are Covered?
- Bells Palsy
- Bone Density
- Herpes Simplex
- TMJ Dysfunction
- Aphthous Ulcers
- Post Scaling Pain
- Tooth Movement
- Periodontal Disease
- Post Extraction Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Dental Hypersensitivity
- Dentine Hypersensitivity
- Osseointegration of Implants
How is the Treatment Performed?
With LLLT, our doctor can manage and even cure a range of painful and often life-limiting conditions which may otherwise only have been treated with the long-term use of painkilling drugs. The most amazing aspect of this treatment is that, when used by a qualified professional such as Dr. Sofia, lasers only elicit responses from unhealthy cells that can use the energy produced, and have no effects at all on healthy cells – and instead of treating pain with pharmaceuticals after the appointment, Dr. Sofia will be able to treat and manage the pain immediately, in the clinic.
Paresthesia: Whenever the nerves are damaged, either through trauma or underlying causes, the result can be lip numbness, or paresthesia, which generally takes around 6 months and several rounds of cortisone treatment to clear up. With the use of LLLT, this time can be significantly reduced, leading to faster regeneration and return of sensation.
Chronic neuralgia: With neuralgia comes chronic pain and reduced quality of life. But with specially designed protocols of LLLT over several sessions, the attacks can be inhibited and the patient can be pain free.
Migraines / Headaches: One of the most common complaints, these can have many underlying causes but often only one treatment, which is long-term reliance on medicine. Yet with a combined approach according to the causes and the symptoms, LLLT could be used in the fight against tension headaches due to muscle stress, post-traumatic conditions, or pain associated with grinding and clenching. Patients can regain their quality of life and look forward to a pain-free future
How to Prepare for the Treatment?
- Take the prescribed lab tests.
- Regularly take prescribed medicines.
- Stop making use of any kind of blood thinner.
- Let your doctor know if you have any kind of allergy.
- Only take the prescribed food before the treatment.
- Stop taking caffeinated and alcoholic drinks before the procedure.
Post-Op Care and the Recovery Time
- Only take the prescribed food items.
- Visit the dentists if you see an unusual update.
- Do not forget to take the prescribed medications.
- Do not brush the teeth for the recommended time.
- Avoid smoking, and stay away from alcoholic drinks.
Cost of Low Level Laser Therapy
The cost of Low Level Laser Therapy is not fixed because it depends on variable factors. Its price is not high at the EuroMed Clinic Dubai. Plus, we are offering exciting discounts these days. So contact us now and know the exact cost.
Schedule a Consultation
If you want to learn more, you can win a online consultation just by calling us or filling the online form. So do not hesitate to contact us and ask any questions. Avail the following offer.