P-Shot or Priapus Shot is a sexual rejuvenation treatment that improves erectile functions by inducing tissue regeneration. This treatment uses growth factors from your blood to repair and rebuild your penile tissues, bringing a lasting improvement in sexual performance. P-shot mainly helps achieve firmer and longer-lasting erections and enhances the girth and length of the penis.
Table of Contents
- 1 What does P-Shot Treatment Help With?
- 2 Benefits of P-Shot Treatment
- 3 How Does The P-Shot Treatment Work?
- 4 What Does The P-Shot Treatment Procedure Involve?
- 5 What to Expect After the Treatment: Side Effects and Recovery
- 6 When are the Treatment Results Visible?
- 7 P-Shot Treatment FAQ’s
- 8 Schedule a consultation
What does P-Shot Treatment Help With?
P-shot treatment is based on the concept of PRP therapy to promote the recovery of muscles and other tissues of the penis. This technique can help treat the following conditions or problems:
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
- Peyronie’s disease
- Lichen sclerosus
- Insufficient length and girth of the penis
- Reduced sexual function and lacking orgasms
Benefits of P-Shot Treatment
P-shot generally helps men achieve the following benefits:
- Stronger erections
- Increased size of the penis
- Improved blood circulation in the penis
- Better sensitivity for increased pleasure
- Enhanced effects of other treatments
How Does The P-Shot Treatment Work?
P-shot doesn’t directly treat the root cause of erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation. Many physical, emotional, and psychological factors render erections and promote orgasm and subsequent ejaculation. P-shot doesn’t have a direct impact on any of these factors. Instead, this treatment:
- Improves blood flow in the penis
- Rejuvenates tissue and cell response
- Helps establish new neural pathways
In other words, p-shot treatment helps improve the responses and sensitivity of your penis to make it more compliant to internal and external stimuli. This positive effect benefits your overall sexual functions in the long run.
What Does The P-Shot Treatment Procedure Involve?
P-shot treatment is an outpatient procedure with zero downtime. However, you can choose to take a day off work or other routine activities to remain calm during the treatment. Once the treatment is complete, you can walk out of the clinic and resume your activities.
Here is a quick overview of the steps involved in the p-shot treatment you will get at Euromed Clinic Dubai.
- First off, the doctor will apply a numbing solution or local anesthesia to the treatment areas of your penis.
- They will then take a sample of your blood from your arm and transfer it into a testing tube.
- After that, they will put that testing tube into a centrifuge to separate PRP (platelet-rich plasma) from the other components of your blood.
- The doctor will extract PRP from the testing tube and draw it into two syringes.
- They will inject this PRP into the clitoris, penile shaft, or the Gräfenberg (G) spot. This procedure takes a few minutes to complete and involves injecting PRP into four or five areas.
- In the end, you will be given a penis pump if you have received injections into the penile shaft. This pump will draw blood into the penis to ensure that the treatment comes into effect properly. You may need to wear this pump for ten minutes daily for a few weeks.
What to Expect After the Treatment: Side Effects and Recovery
P-shot treatment is generally without significant complications. Some minor side effects like swelling, bruising, or redness may occur, but they usually disappear in four to six days.
The recovery after P-shot treatment is quick, and you can go back to work on the same or the next day. However, you will have to avoid intense physical workouts and sexual intercourse for the next couple of days. The purpose of these restrictions is to prevent irritation in the treated area.
When are the Treatment Results Visible?
Several factors go into determining when the p-shot results are visible. The most significant factors include your overall health and the factors linked to your sexual health. Generally speaking, the results of the Priapus Shot are visible from a few days to a few months after the treatment. More specifically, people with mild to moderate erectile dysfunction usually show improvement in a few days.
P-Shot Treatment FAQ’s
Are P-Shot Results Permanent?
The short answer is no. P-shot is not a permanent fix to male sexual dysfunction. However, this treatment offers longer-lasting results that lead to an extended duration of rejuvenated sexual encounters with your partner.
How long do the treatment results last?
Generally, the results of P-shot treatment may last between 12 and 18 months. After that, you can get a repeat session to retain the positive results.
How frequently is the P-Shot Treatment Required?
It is generally advisable to go for a repeat P-shot treatment session every year. The frequency of the treatment sessions mainly depends on how well the P-shot injections help manage your sexual health issues. In some cases, the doctor may recommend a session within three months after the primary treatment session.
Is P-shot a safe treatment?
Since this treatment uses PRP extracted from your own blood, you shouldn’t experience any side effects. The PRP will start augmenting your penile tissues the moment it is injected into the treatment areas without the risk of rejection. However, expect the P-shot treatment to cause minor bruising or redness due to the syringe needles involved.
Schedule a consultation
P-shot is a safe treatment for sexual dysfunction, provided that you get this treatment from a skilled practitioner. At Euromed Clinic Dubai, we offer this treatment under the supervision of board-certified doctors. All you have to do is book a consultation using the form below.