Auto-immune disease is a problem that is spreading throughout the world. These diseases include lupus, multiple sclerosis, Crohn’s disease, type 1 diabetes, and a number of other related health issues. All of these diseases have one distressing thing in common – that is that the body attacks itself.
Contrary to public belief, auto-immune diseases can be reversed with the right healthcare. At Euromed, we believe that immune system can be reversed if we make the right lifestyle and health choices so why not get in touch to see how we could help you?
What Causes Autoimmune Disorders?
Studies have revealed various causes of the autoimmune disorder. Some of the most common causes are as follows:
- A leaky gut
- Toxins, viruses, and fungi entering the body
We have a specific program to deal with this genre of disease and indeed reverse it. Purpose: The main purpose of this program is to heal your body with exact treatment plan, tailored to you and your body.
Basic Aspects: You remain connected with our health practitioner throughout the day by the use of a digital tracker.
- Step 1: The first and foremost step is to diagnose the main issue. This step contains 3 parts. In the first part, we take your history. After that, a physical examination is performed. Last, but not the least, the diagnostic examination is performed.
- Step 2: The next step is to mentor. The counseling is done to the patients and they are mentored regarding their lifestyle habits. INTEGRAL mentoring is performed. This includes the monitoring of inflammation, nutrition & metabolism, toxins and cancer reduction, exercise, rest and sleep, gut health, restoration of hormones, adequate supplements, and lifetime mindfulness & stress reduction.
- Step 3: Careful monitoring is performed by our doctor.
How Do We Reverse Auto-immune Disorders?
We perform following acts to reverse your auto-immune disorder.
- Make Your Gut Healthy Again – according to an estimate, about 80 percent of your immune system exist in your gut. If your gut is not healthy, it makes you ill and weakens your immune system. You need to avoid some specific foods that are naturally inflammatory. We recommend you to intake an anti-inflammatory diet. In addition to it, replacing good bacteria by using probiotic supplements is a good way to settle your gut.
- Check For Food Allergies – We check if there is any specific food that causes the problem
- Heal Infections – You will be monitored to check if you have any infections. If the examination reveals an infection, then we help you to get rid of it in a healthy way.
- Stay active – You need to make yourself active and healthy, you should adopt the habit of exercise for this purpose. Physical activity serves as an anti-inflammatory technique.
- Practice Stress Management – Relaxation techniques are prescribed to manage stress. Also, getting a massage, having good night sleep, and catharsis are some other effective ways to manage stress. It will assist you in making your journey of reverse auto-immunity successful.
- Use dietary supplements – Another option is the use of dietary supplements. We will prescribe some supplements to boost your immunity.
Schedule A Consultation
To enjoy your best possible health, why not book a consultation now by filling in the form below?