The genitalia changes over time. Sexual activity, child birth, a particular sport, or an accident can harm the internal or external genitalia such as the vagina, clitoris hood, and labia. Different treatments are available for intimate area rejuvenation. Women can avoid embarrassment and stress by fixing a functional or aesthetic issue with the intimate area. This page discusses how hyaluronic acid fillers can enhance the appearance and function of the vagina.
If you want to know its cost, benefits, side effects, risks, procedure, and more, this topic is for you.
This cosmetic treatment can deliver a variety of benefits including but not limited to the followings:
- The patient will get significant improvements after a short time.
- These filer injections are effective, simple, safe, and inexpensive.
- The sexual experience of the patient and the partner will improve.
- The person will feel happy and confident; quality of life will improve.
- This treatment does not cause major side effects and there is no downtime.
You can be a good candidate of hyaluronic fillers for vaginal enhancement if:
- You have lost vaginal elasticity due to age.
- You want to improve the function of the genitalia.
- You want to improve the appearance of the outer genitalia.
- You want to improve the appearance and/or function of the vagina.
- You have realistic expectations with the outcomes of the treatment.
This treatment is totally safe and does not harm the treatment area. There are no apparent risks and the side effects will be minor.
An increasing amount of women choose vaginal rejuvenation treatments to live a better life. Unlike other options, the procedure for performing vaginal enhancement fillers treatment is simple. This procedure just requires administering injections to the desired area. For example, if a person has a problem with the labia area, she will have filler injections at the labia area. These injections do not cause much pain and discomfort. The effects can last from 12 to 24 months.
Pre-Op Care Aftercare
Your surgeon will guide you about the before and after instructions. Generally, much care is not required before and after having these injections.
You may already know that cosmetic treatments are personalized as per the requirements of the individual. That is why the cost can be different for different people. Please see the list below if you want to check the factors that influence the pricing.
Cost Factors: The following factors define how much a person has to pay for these injections:
- The requirement of the patient/treatment goals
- Qualification, experience, and reputation of the doctor
- Quality of service and geographic location of the provider
Insurance: This treatment is considered a cosmetic procedure and most medical insurance companies do not cover cosmetic treatments. If you are not able to pay for it and your health insurance plan does not cover it, you may qualify for our treatment financing facility.
Is it for You?
If you are woman with an aesthetic and functional problem with the vagina, you might be a good candidate for this treatment.
Call us now and know how this treatment can benefit you.
Consult an Expert
If you want to enhance your intimate area but not sure what procedure to choose, we would love to answer your questions. Contact now and schedule your appointment.
A consultation with one of our experts will help you learn more about vaginal rejuvenation. Get in touch anytime and schedule your appointment with an expert.