The inner and outer folds of the vulva are known as labia minora and labia majora, respectively. This sensitive area can go through several changes due to vaginal childbirth. The size and shape of labia vary from one woman to another. Several women have elongated labia that causes discomfort or problems while performing daily life activities.
However, don’t feel worried as the labiaplasty procedure is there to help you. It is used to remove the excess tissues and resize the labia so that you don’t feel self-conscious about your genitals.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is Labiaplasty?
- 2 Who is a Candidate?
- 3 Goals of Labiaplasty
- 4 Procedure
- 5 Benefits of Labiaplasty
- 6 Recovery After Labiaplasty
- 7 Aftercare
- 8 Labiaplasty Cost in Dubai
- 9 Labiaplasty FAQs
- 10 Book an Appointment Now
What is Labiaplasty?
Labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that minimizes the length of labia minora and labia majora to improve the aesthetic appearance of your vagina. It is an effective, short, and safe option for women facing different labia-related problems. You can avoid labia twisting and pulling by undergoing labiaplasty in Dubai.
Who is a Candidate?
Labiaplasty is great for women who are seeking some enhancement in their outer genital area. You can be an ideal labiaplasty candidate if:
- Your vagina has undergone structural changes over time.
- You have lost sensation due to multiple vagina deliveries.
- You feel discomfort during sexual contact.
- Your labia minora and labia majora have protruded.
Goals of Labiaplasty
Labiaplasty surgery Dubai aims to:
- Perform vaginal contouring.
- Tighten the vagina and nearby areas.
- Enhance the appearance of labia minora.
- Change labia minora according to the anatomy of the woman.
Labiaplasty surgery is performed under general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation. It can take almost 1-2 hours to complete the procedure. There are two significant techniques to perform labiaplasty procedure which are as follows;
Trim Method – Also known as the strip method, it removes the edge of elongated labia and eliminates the dark labia edges. Absorbable stitches are used to close the loose corners.
Wedge Method – In this technique, the surgeon makes a pie shape incision to minimize the labia size.
Benefits of Labiaplasty
Labiaplasty Dubai offers plenty of benefits to the patient, which include the following:
- The success rate is relatively high for this procedure.
- It does not involve significant risks and side effects.
- It helps in improving your sexual pleasure and experience.
- Labiaplasty can change the appearance of the genital area as per your desire.
- It can remove any functional flaw in the labia minora or labia majora.
- The woman feels fulfilled and confident because of the aesthetic improvement.
Recovery After Labiaplasty
The recovery may be different for different patients. In general, it is like the following:
- You will have to take proper rest for 4 to 5 days.
- The swelling disappears in two to three weeks.
- You will be able to take a shower 24 hours after the surgery.
- A labiaplasty patient needs to have one week off from work.
Following post-op guidelines will ensure a smooth and quick recovery. These aftercare instructions often include the following:
- You should not use tampons for six weeks after the procedure.
- Use cold compresses to reduce discomfort and swelling.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects.
- Do not wear tight undergarments for two weeks after the procedure.
- You should avoid sex for about six weeks.
- Resume routine activities after a few days.
- Avoid gym exercises for 20 days after the surgery.
Labiaplasty Cost in Dubai
The labiaplasty cost varies from person to person because some variable factors are involved that determine the cost. In most cases, the surgery price depends on the following factors:
- Plastic surgeons’ fee
- The location of the clinic
- The targeted area
- Other surgery-related expenses
However, at Euromed Clinic Center, we offer labiaplasty at a reasonable cost. Also, the interested person can avail of the interest-free financing option. Contact now and know the exact price relevant to your case.
What is the average cost of labiaplasty?
The cost of this treatment depends upon different factors such as surgeons' fees, treatment goals, and location. The average cost of this treatment is around $3000 to $5000 including pre and post-care treatments.
Why would someone get a labiaplasty?
You can get labiaplasty for multiple reasons such as vaginal aesthetics, restoration of vaginal sensations, vaginal contouring, and vaginal tightening.
Can you get plastic surgery on your labia?
Yes, you can get plastic surgery on your labia. This surgery enhances the appearance of your labia minora (inner vaginal lips) and labia majora (outer vaginal lips).
What is labia plastic surgery?
It is a surgical procedure that is used for vaginal rejuvenation. It is mostly done after child-birth and is an effective, safe, and short procedure for women that are facing labia problems.
Does labiaplasty affect sensation?
Labiaplasty has no effect on sexual sensations and the ability to have an orgasm. Labiaplasty does not affect the clitoris, that is responsible for sexual sensations.
Book an Appointment Now
If you are interested in labiaplasty, book an appointment at our clinic to know more about the treatment. Our board-certified plastic surgeons will guide you in detail about the procedure and its cost. You can schedule a consultation by calling our number or filling in the short online form.