If a woman is facing a functional problem or she just want to get cosmetic results, different techniques are available for vaginal rejuvenation. The vaginoplasty is a surgical procedure that delivers promising results in a short time. Here are its benefits, side effects, recovery period, and how it works. Please continue reading to learn more about it.
What is Labiaplasty?
The inner and outer folds of the vulva are known as labia minora and labia majora respectively. This sensitive and delicate area can go through changes due to the vaginal childbirth. Even if a woman just wants to enhance its appearance, a surgical treatment known as labiaplasty can be used. It is an effective, short, and safe option for women facing different labia-related problems.
Who is a Candidate?
It is perfect for women who are seeking some enhancement in the outer genital area. The following women can be labiaplasty candidates:
- Those who have altered vaginal structures.
- Those who have lost sensation due to multiple vagina deliveries.
- Those who experience discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Those who do not like the protrusion of labia minora and labia majora.
Goals of Labiaplasty
Obviously, there are always certain goals to achieve. During a labiaplasty surgery, a plastic surgeon aims at the following:
- To perform vaginal contouring.
- To tightening the vagina and nearby areas.
- To enhance the appearance of labia minora.
- To change labia minora according to the anatomy of the woman.
Benefits of Labiaplasty
This technique offers plenty of benefits to the patient. The treatment can deliver multiple benefits such as the following:
- The success rate is quite high for this procedure.
- This surgery does not involve major risks and side effects.
- The procedure helps in improving sexual pleasure and sexual experience.
- This technique can change the appearance of the genital area as per your desire.
- The treatment can remove any functional flaw in the labia minora or labia majora.
- The woman feels fulfilled and confident because of the aesthetic improvement.
Recovery After Labiaplasty
The recovery may be different for different patients. In general, it is like the following:
- The patient will have to take proper rest for 4 to 5 days.
- The swelling and may take two to three weeks to subside.
- The patient will be able to take shower 24 hours after the surgery.
- The patient should not have sexual intercourse for about six weeks.
- The patient will be able to continue routine activities after a few days.
- The patient may need to stop gym exercises for 20 days after the surgery.
The patient will receive a list of instructions to be followed after taking this surgery. Following these guidelines will ensure a smooth and quick recovery. These points often include the following:
- The patient should not use tampons for six weeks after the procedure.
- The patient can use cold compresses to reduce discomfort and swelling.
- The patient should not lift heavy objects and involve in strenuous activities.
- The patient should not wear tight undergarments for two weeks after the procedure.
Cost of Vaginoplasty in Dubai
The vaginoplasty cost in Dubai varies from person to person. Some variable factors make up the cost of this surgery. In most of the cases, the surgery price depends on the following questions:
- What is the plastic surgeons’ fee?
- What are the goals for the treatment?
- Where will the surgery be performed?
- What are other supporting charges?
But at Euromed Clinic Center Dubai we offer this procedure at a reasonable cost. Moreover, the interested person can avail the interest-free financing option as well.
Contact now and know the exact cost in your case.
What is the average cost of labiaplasty?
The cost of this treatment depends upon different factors such as surgeons' fees, treatment goals, and location. The average cost of this treatment is around $3000 to $5000 including pre and post-care treatments.
Why would someone get a labiaplasty?
You can get labiaplasty for multiple reasons such as vaginal aesthetics, restoration of vaginal sensations, vaginal contouring, and vaginal tightening.
Can you get plastic surgery on your labia?
Yes, you can get plastic surgery on your labia. This surgery enhances the appearance of your labia minora (inner vaginal lips) and labia majora (outer vaginal lips).
What is labia plastic surgery?
It is a surgical procedure that is used for vaginal rejuvenation. It is mostly done after child-birth and is an effective, safe, and short procedure for women that are facing labia problems.
Does labiaplasty affect sensation?
Labiaplasty has no effect on sexual sensations and the ability to have an orgasm. Labiaplasty does not affect the clitoris, that is responsible for sexual sensations.
Book an Appointment Now
If you are interested in labiaplasty, you should book an appointment to know more. One of the board-certified plastic surgeons at Euromed Clinic Center Dubai will guide you further. Please book your appointment now by calling our number or filling the short online form.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Dr. Rupinder Kaur Ruprai MBBS, MD (Ob/Gyn), Assoc-RCOG, F.MAS, D.MIS, D. Repr Med, M.CosmeticGyne, MBA Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist President - SARG (Society of Aesthetic and Regenerative Gynecology) Member - ISCG (International Society of Cosmetic Gynecology) Head - ESAG-India Chapter (European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology) Scientific Member – ISGAR (International Society of Gynecology, Aesthetics, and Research) Associate Professor (Ob-Gyn) & Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology (UK, European US, and Indian Board Certified) Dr. Ruprai has over 20 years’ experience providing functional, endoscopic, laparoscopic, reproductive, and aesthetic gynecological treatments. Her holistic approach is very popular with patients and extends to anti-aging medicine that incorporates hormonal balance…Read more
Dr. Sana Azeem is an Indian specialist gynaecologist and obstetrician. Born in India. Graduated from KING GEORGE medical college, Lucknow, and completed her post-graduation( doctorate) in Obstetrics &gynecology from LLRM medical college, Meerut, India. She has worked in different hospitals and medical colleges in India as a lecturer and assistant professor. Dr. Sana Azeem has been involved in teaching the under graduate and postgraduate students in the medical college as well as taking informal teaching sessions of trainee nurses. She has been an active member in organizing group discussions and seminars. Dr. Sana Azeem has…Read more