If you are concerned about the dark pigmentation of your genital area, you are not alone. Multiple factors can cause darken the vaginal area. It can be your heredity problem, bacterial infection, aging, post-childbirth, or hormonal changes. The skin in the intimate area is very sensitive and needs an expert treatment. Euromed Clinic is proud to provide laser vaginal lightening so that you can enjoy renewed body confidence. No matter, what type of skin you have or what color of skin you have, our laser treatment works amazingly to provide desired results.
Are You A Candidate Of Laser Vaginal Lightening?
To get the best possible results, you need to know if you are a good candidate for the treatment. A consultation is recommended but generally you are a good candidate if;
- You fit into an ethnic group, who tends to have darker skin.
- You are not satisfied with your physical appearance.
- You are losing confidence due to dark skin.
- You suffer from stretching and scarring after a childbirth, hormonal discoloration, and the signs of aging.
The high concentration of melanin below the epidermis in the genital area yields dark colored skin. The issue is targeted by the latest laser with the help of the specific laser (fractional laser CO2) which helps to remove the layer in your epidermis associated with the darker color. You may get best results with just one session.
You can get this procedure done even if you are a busy person as it may take less than an hour. It can be completed within 15 to 45 minutes. Our expert practitioners perform the procedure with full care. Here are the steps that may help you to know the procedure.
- You shouldn’t do shaving, tanning, or waxing for at least 3 days before the treatment.
- You should use anti-bacterial lotion when visiting us for the procedure.
- You should wear loose-fitting clothing
- A topical cream or local anesthesia is applied to the specific area to numb it. Our experts make sure that you don’t feel any kind of pain during the treatment.
- After that, the laser beam focuses on the targeted area to provide the lightening effect and removing the dark layer of skin.
- We use the latest technology to perform the procedure.
- You may need 1-3 sessions to get desired results. Also, the number of sessions depends on your condition and desired results.
- You will be provided with the medical garments and disinfectant will be applied after performing the procedure. We always do safety and preventive measures.
- You may get back to your home after a few hours of the procedure.
Once you have done the procedure, you need to get enough information from your doctor to take care of yourself to get the best possible results. Our experts will instruct you when you are leaving our clinic on the basis of your individual case. But, the following are some of the common guidelines, have a look!
- You need to keep that specific area dry & clean for the initial 2 to 4 days after the treatment.
- Take prescribed medicines carefully.
- You may continue feeling soreness and tenderness for 5 to 7 days after the procedure.
- You will not be permitted to continue any sports activities for 10 days post-treatment.
- Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of the genital area.
We ensure the best possible results. Before the procedure, we examine your genital area and the ways through which we can provide you with your desired outcomes. After the analysis, we provide you the information regarding the results. We ensure lightening of the skin by using the latest procedure. You may wait for almost 2 weeks to observe actual results. We also provide you the ways through which you can maintain the health of your genital area.
Schedule A Consultation
Till now, all of our patients are satisfied with the results. You should make an initial consultation with us if you want to know more and during consult, we will examine you and provide the an assessment about the results you can expect. Simply fill the following form and we will get back to you.
Check Out Our Specialist’s Profile
Dr. Rupinder Kaur Ruprai MBBS, MD (Ob/Gyn), Assoc-RCOG, F.MAS, D.MIS, D. Repr Med, M.CosmeticGyne, MBA Specialist Obstetrician & Gynecologist President - SARG (Society of Aesthetic and Regenerative Gynecology) Member - ISCG (International Society of Cosmetic Gynecology) Head - ESAG-India Chapter (European Society of Aesthetic Gynecology) Scientific Member – ISGAR (International Society of Gynecology, Aesthetics, and Research) Associate Professor (Ob-Gyn) & Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology (UK, European US, and Indian Board Certified) Dr. Ruprai has over 20 years’ experience providing functional, endoscopic, laparoscopic, reproductive, and aesthetic gynecological treatments. Her holistic approach is very popular with patients and extends to anti-aging medicine that incorporates hormonal balance…Read more